• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auditions For a Kingdom Hearts Story!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Alright, I've always loved creating stories ever since I was little. None of my stories ever had an ending though. Then I thought hey, why not make a Kingdom Hearts story? If I would, who would I add in it? So there's where this thread comes in. Anyone who wants to be added can audition for a role! Rather an Organization member or a keyblade wielder! You can decide who you want to be as. Also for the story I need suggestions on how the story will play or how your character will impact the story. BUT, not everyone will be in the story. I can't have like 50 people in it. And if you don't want to be in it, that's fine also. Seeing next month is summer vacation, I'll have all the time in the world to do it, so I'll start creating the story then. Until then I'll be brainstorming on how the story will go. And here's the fun part, any people in the story can make the next chapter (but remember, don't put crap in it. If really no one cares about the idea, I'll just pitch the idea and pretend nothing happened). Okay?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
If I may, it sounds like you'd like to do something similar to a role-play or a collaboration story based on Kingdom Hearts with fellow writers. :3 You might also want to clarify if people can enter original characters or not. Therefore, I hope some people volunteer, but if not, don't lose heart! You should still go through with writing a Kingdom Hearts story! I'd love to read it.

And if I may suggest, you should consider entering this: The Twelve Shots of Spring/Summer Writing Contest. Because you don't have to write complete stories or endings for the prompts aka challenges. So if this seems like something up your alley, feel free to enter it! :3

Chuuya

Awards
Okay, I wasn't specific and I'm sorry about that. In the story, basically you're your own character. You could be able to come up with your own story (or basically origin), what kind of role like if you would want to be an Organization member you could pick your power and/or weapon, or one of the main characters. And be able to have some characters like Lea or King Mickey in it. Basically like "another side, another story" kind of story. BUT, if people that are in the story and would make a chapter that would not take the story seriously will be taken out of the story. Now making a few funny parts in a chapter is fine! The story will basically be about a group of friends that are training keyblade wielders (like Terra, Aqua, and Ventus) that live in possibly Daybreak Town. One of the friends goes missing and all the keyblade wielders' master senses a "dark force" took their friend. So all the wielders separate to different worlds to search for the missing friend and along the way, dark secrets are uncovered.

Chuuya

Awards
^ Sure, you're welcome! :D

Chuuya

Awards
Uh, more than one character? What, you want to give ideas for 2 characters? That's fine, but technically this thread is for wanting to be a character in a story and saying what your character is like and suggestions. Are you saying you want a nobody, or suggesting another person? xD I want the main characters to be some of the winners of the auditions. But... I see only you and KitKat have been on here, but there's nothing wrong with you guys being. I just hope some more people could audition, try spreading the word! =_=

Chuuya

Awards
That's fine and thank you Skitty Cat! Love the name by the way! :)

Chuuya

Awards
I saw. :) Man, we need more creative people in this thread!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hey hey! I'd love to join! I already have some ideas for a character, so there's that~ :D
So, uh, can I join? :p

Chuuya

Awards
Sure Muke! There's uh, not a lot of people auditioning....^_^', so yes! The auditioning will end probably at the end of next month, so if anyone who wants to join, let me know ASAP!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Whoa, this Thread is stickied? Nice! Hope more people will see it. :)

Chuuya

Awards
Sure hope so too! Also I need some suggestions. In the story, the main charcters travel to separate different worlds in search to find their friend. I keep wondering how they ALL will be able to leave from Daybreak Town and end up in different worlds. Maybe a storm like in KH1 at Destiny Islands?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sure hope so too! Also I need some suggestions. In the story, the main charcters travel to separate different worlds in search to find their friend. I keep wondering how they ALL will be able to leave from Daybreak Town and end up in different worlds. Maybe a storm like in KH1 at Destiny Islands?
Wait, what? They will all be travelling separately?

Chuuya

Awards
Yes. All the characters will travel separately in different worlds because they all do not know where their friend is. Basically a "split-up!" plan. Some will probably be in groups of two people together so some don't get lost. Each chapter can focus on one (or two) people in a world searching, or sometimes other friends will meet up with another group of friends in a world to find out if anyone had found the missing person. The ending most likely bring back all the characters together in one world like in BBS. Does that sound good or do you have different thoughts?

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------

Hi there! Skitty sent me a pm letting me know about this, and I'm interested in helping out if I can. ^^

About suggesting how the characters could split-up after Daybreak Town, can I ask first if you had an idea how the Main Characters friend would go missing/disappear/leave before everything?

Chuuya

Awards
The friend will basically end up like Riku. He/she wanted to go to the outside world and someone helped. (Possibly Xehanort or the 6th foreteller I think. Maybe the traitor that the 5 foretellers speak of). Basically, it will be a mystery of who helped he/she. The main characters' master tells all of them that a "dark force" could be responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back