• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Auburn Sunsets (Chapter 1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_tenshi

This is a story I wrote recently and posted it on fanfiction.net, but I haven't recieved any reviews for it (perhaps 'cause it's so short). Anyways, I would appreciate it if you could review it for me. ^_^ This is just the first chapter, as the title says.

------------------------

A strand of her auburn hair fell across her face as she turned her head to see who belonged to the voice that had been calling her name. She brushed it aside and smirked at the voice’s owner. Her hand found her sword as she spoke to the man with the long black hair.

“I see you decided to finally show your face. What a shame. I had fun figuring out all of your tricks that you pulled on me and my friends. But now the game is over, and you will pay,” the auburn haired girl said with an extremely pleased tone.

“Yes, well, it was fun playing my tricks on you and your friends. But you do have a big mouth, and you always have. I’ve often wanted to shut it for good, but I surly couldn’t have done that in front of everyone, now could I?” the man said. He flicked the hilt of his sword with his thumb, releasing it from its sheath.

How could it have come to this? She thought as she tensed to prepare for whatever attack he threw at her. How could he have found me, and taken yet another form? Whatever, I’ll just whip his ass again, this time sending him to the deepest depths of hell from which he can never escape.

“You know, the face you chose this time, yeah, it’s the ugliest one you’ve ever chosen. You could have done better.”

“Ha ha, always the same, Kitsune. You should come up with some other insults. The face thing is really cliché.”

“Heh, I suppose so, but so is the fact that you just keep coming back. Do you know how many villains have come back multiple times just to get their butts kicked over and over? You are a cliché in its truest form,” Kitsune laughed.

“Alright then, die, and it will all end,” was the dark haired man’s reply.

“Not today,” she said, drawing her sword and readying herself.

His only reply was a quick sword draw and a slash across her chest. Her auburn hair reached for the sky and her face turned cynical as she fell to the road, blood staining her white blouse and the pavement.

Of course it ends this way she thought as she closed her eyes and embraced the darkness surrounding her.

--------------------------------

K! R&R. Thanks!

cutie_tenshi

yes, i know >.< i suppose it's more like an introduction than a chapter, really. i just want some feedback to know whether or not to finish it. i couldn't decide if i liked it or not. but there is a plan! i know how it will end and everything, just gotta put it together. . .*goes to work on it a little bit*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back