• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attractions for Attraction Flow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuxpyro56

After going on a 2 week vacation of Disney World and Disneyland Resorts, I went on as many rides as possible just to get a clear idea of how Attraction Flow could be inspired. We already know 3: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mad Tea Party, and Pirate Ship (maybe Pirates or Peter Pan Flight) EDIT: And Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster

So i decided to pick 2 attractions. My first pick is Mickey's Fun Wheel from California Adventure.
mickeys_fun_wheel1.jpg

I thought that Sora could trap enemies in the carts and he would spin the wheel faster and faster till a burst of color finishes (to be inspired by the World of Color show). And you could rotate the sticks on the controller to make it faster.

My second pick is probably a much odd choice but it would be Tower of Terror.
latest

While it might be more of a hassle due to the fact that it is not a Disney Property, something like a Tower Drop akin to the Tower of Terror would be neat. Especially if you could see Sora, Enemies and other Disney Character react to the drop.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I haven't been to Disney world in more than a decade. The only thing I remember is Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, some train ride, and some tree with animals carved into it.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
My favorites are Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin(which we saw in the trailer) and Space Mountain. It would be awesome if they added Space Mountain as the upgrade/evolution of Big Thunder Mountain.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
EDIT: Posting fail here, sorry. >>;

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Sora will need to Rock n Roll his way to defeat Master Xehanort

[video=youtube;TUn1azTqdsY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUn1azTqdsY[/video]

redcrown

Awards
Finally a thread about this.

I made post about it that got ignored/swept under in the worlds thread.

Disneyland World featuring iconic rides/areas as minigames where you earn ride related attacks.

Main Street with Mary Poppins influence
Haunted Mansion
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster
Matterhorn
Fantasyland
Mad Hatter Teacups
Space Mountain/Splash Mountain
Jungle Cruise/Adventureland
Autotopia
Big Thunder Railroad

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Epcot Test Track: 2 hours of loading, 5 minutes of nothing really happening & about 10 seconds of actual gameplay.

redcrown

Awards
mthr123234LARGE.jpg

have a bobsled to ride the around area and surround enemies with a combined blizzard attack.
or have a Matterhorn minigame involving the abominable snowman.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
On a slightly unrelated note, what is the point of having Summons when Attraction Flow seems to be as equally powerful?

redcrown

Awards
On a slightly unrelated note, what is the point of having Summons when Attraction Flow seems to be as equally powerful?

Maybe it'll replace the drive from KH2? So far KH3 reminds me of the overpowered yet fun feel KH2 and BBS had.
Hopefully it will be closer to BBS's level of challenging to slightly justify having so many powers.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Maybe it'll replace the drive from KH2? So far KH3 reminds me of the overpowered yet fun feel KH2 and BBS had.
Hopefully it will be closer to BBS's level of challenging to slightly justify having so many powers.

I was initially thinking that until Nomura hinted at the possibility of placing them back into the game...
This has me concerned because too many options is never a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back