• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attractions for Attraction Flow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterchaoss

my favorite rides at Disneyland are Haunted Mansion (and if we see the mansion i want to see the Disneyland mansion not the DW one), Pirates of the Caribbean, Matterhorn, Space Mountain, California Screaming, Splash Mountain. id like to imagine that these would also be the best case for attraction flows as they are not very IP based meaning there shouldn't be any conflict with worlds.

Echoecho6

Awards
For some reason I feel like Tower of Terror is pretty likely. It would just have the vehicle and not the actual tower. As it goes up a bunch of enemies get sucked under and then it slams down on all of them. Or it could just create a blast impact with far distance each time it slams down.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Some sort of implementation of Soarin' would be amazing. The ride itself would be hard to use as a weapon, so maybe some kind of weaponized hanglider? Not sure. Test Track would be great, but I'm not sure how many roller coasters they'll want to use.

Echoecho6

Awards
Some sort of implementation of Soarin' would be amazing. The ride itself would be hard to use as a weapon, so maybe some kind of weaponized hanglider? Not sure. Test Track would be great, but I'm not sure how many roller coasters they'll want to use.

I wouldn't exactly call it a roller coaster, They could just have a spruced up car that they all bump into enemies with. Although I see your point, Thunder Mountain might be the only one we will get. I kind of expect either space mountain, or rock n rollercoaster though. Just one not both

Knuxpyro56

You know speaking of attractions, we need these guys,

portrait_uncanny.jpg

After all, they reprisent EPCOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back