• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attraction Flow Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuxpyro56

Its been a while since we had a thread like this, but i think enough time has pass to bring back this topic.

I was just watching the celebration parades of Tokyo Disney's 35th (which if you haven't seen them, go watch it. Its that good). And it got me thinking about again which rides/parades/shows should be represented in the game. And since we have 12 theme parks to choose from, why not represent the best of them.

So let's list the ones that are already confirmed:

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Pirate Ship (based off of Peter Pan's Flight/MSEP)
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

So i think that some Attraction Flow summons will be represent in already announced attractions (ex. Space Mountain, Tron, California Screamin/Incredicoaster, Matterhorn would be as different skins for Big Thunder Mountain). While some of the attractions will be based off of one Specific Moment (ex. the Yeti in Expedtion Everest or Elliot the Dragon for MSEP)

Here is my list:
  • Monster Summons - (Yeti, Elliot the Dragon, Carnotaurus, the monster from Journey to the Center of the Earth) they come in to do a large area attack much like the Pirate Ship
  • Dumbo/Astro Orbiters - Allows Sora and Freinds to drop bombs on enemies (in Dumbos case, peanuts)
  • Figment the Dragon/Duffy Bear - (to be honest these guys feel more like health summons, like Tinkerbell but i didn't want to forget them).
  • Tower of Terror/Haunted Mansion - Just imagine seeing Sora with a Terrified face. Too funny. A ride that would lock enemies up, fright them with ghosts and you'd rotate the sticks for a faster drop finish. (i know, sounds gimicky)
  • Vehicles - Sora and co would drive around causing havoc before a big crash (Mr. Toad, Autopia, Indiana Jones, Cars characters)
So these are my picks, what are yours. And you can use any of the 12 theme parks for ideas.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora summons a Jungle Cruise Skipper that kills Xehanort with awful puns.

To be serious, I’m honestly not sure we’ll have any more Attraction Flows. These four are a decent variety and each makes logistical sense in terms of what the ride would do as an attack. I’m afraid most others might feel like shoehorned ideas that don’t really capture the spirit of the attractions they are inspired by.

I’m ok with just a handful since we’ll also have character summons and so many other gameplay features. I think if there were anymore, they would have been revealed already since there have been several trailers since we last saw a new one. At most, we might have one or two more. I also think they will all be attractions exclusive to Magic Kingdom-style parks to retain the classic ride feel that it seems they’re going for.

I could see a Magic Carpet or Dumbo one working well, however those might appear too close to traditional summons. Space Mountain would be good if SDG get in the rocket and torpedo everything at breakneck speed, but they already have that concept with the Woody and Buzz link attack.

I’m just gonna hope that what we’ve seen is all we’ll get for the attraction flows.

Knuxpyro56

Sora explaining awful puns eh? Just watch as the devs roast themselves by making the Jungle Cruise attraction flow actually be 15 minutes long with Sora at the end saying, "Hey at least it didn't take 10 years to finish this cruise" (even though i know it wasn't in development for that long.)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
With the Toy Story Land and Kingdom Hearts Union X collaboration event occurring, what if we're going to get another Pixar based attraction flow revealed based on an upcoming Pixar Pier ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back