• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attraction Flow: Disney's Electrical Parade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
[video=youtube;lW2vh_JgXIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW2vh_JgXIU[/video]

Seeing as D23 Expo Japan is just a week and a half away, there's a 99.9% guarantee that new attraction flow rides will be shown, I thought that this topic is most appropriate to kill the time.

This video demonstrates where Square Enix gained some of their attraction flow ideas from. This makes me wonder, from this video, what would you like to see being used in Kingdom Hearts 3? alternatively, do you have any ideas of your own?

laddyboy12

If I had to pick one ride to be included for Attraction Flow it would have to be the Tower of Terror ride in Hollywood Studios. It'd be pretty cool to see an elevator summoned in the air and see SDG strapped in and then drop down on enemies. The look on SDG face as it drops would be sooo great.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Okay, it's been such a long time since I last went or really ever thought about Disneyland, I've kind of forgotten specific rides and such... Good thing I'm going to Disneyworld next month. I'm probably going to spend the whole time trying to picture every other ride as a summoned anti-Heartless assault. XD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think they're already using the Main Street Electrical Parade already, since there's the pirate ship that looks exactly like the one from the parade, so I'm not sure if they'll use another float lol. However, the Cheshire Cat float would be pretty interesting! They could use Meow Wow or something else instead of Cheshire Cat lol.

I'm hoping for a Tower of Terror summon as well, and Nomura mentioned that Tower of Terror is one of his favorite rides, so there might be a good chance that'll be put in! (there's hope ahhhh ;0;)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The gigantic cheshire cat, please!! It's like a supersaiyan Meow Wow. :DD

Why not, I can imagine it being a bulldozer of an attraction flow for bigger and bulkier bosses (like the fire titan)!

If I had to pick one ride to be included for Attraction Flow it would have to be the Tower of Terror ride in Hollywood Studios. It'd be pretty cool to see an elevator summoned in the air and see SDG strapped in and then drop down on enemies. The look on SDG face as it drops would be sooo great.

That would be an amazingly hilarious addition to the attraction flow roster. However, it'd be a short attraction flow attack.

Okay, it's been such a long time since I last went or really ever thought about Disneyland, I've kind of forgotten specific rides and such... Good thing I'm going to Disneyworld next month. I'm probably going to spend the whole time trying to picture every other ride as a summoned anti-Heartless assault. XD

Why don't you go a step further... take some pictures of them and theories what can be used as an attraction flow ride. :wink:

Oh yeah, the Astro Orbiter is a MUST.

I don't want to look like an idiot here, but how does the Astro Orbiter work exactly?

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
From an attraction standpoint the Astro orbiter is a runofthemill revolving ride that lifts you above the park BUT what makes it cool is its design. Sora Donald and Goofy in little Art Deco rocket ships with planets flying around them.

also I object to the Tower of Terror not being long enough. Literally all the pirate ship does is spin, a dropping elevator car is definitely just as lengthy probably more so considering the actual ride drops you randomly so you don't know how many times you're dropping

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
From an attraction standpoint the Astro orbiter is a runofthemill revolving ride that lifts you above the park BUT what makes it cool is its design. Sora Donald and Goofy in little Art Deco rocket ships with planets flying around them.

also I object to the Tower of Terror not being long enough. Literally all the pirate ship does is spin, a dropping elevator car is definitely just as lengthy probably more so considering the actual ride drops you randomly so you don't know how many times you're dropping

Well, I've personally never been to Disneyland as there isn't one in the UK :frown: so i'll take your word for it.

As far as the Astro Orbiter goes, I can really see that as a cool attack with the planets orbiting in electrical parade lights. It'd probably be activated as a means of aerial attacking. With the Tower of Terror, I wonder if it has a definitive drop or it's random (like you've said).

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The Tower of Terror is randomized, but its first drop is 13 stories, so it's up there. Another cool angle is having lightning strike the battle area as it falls, like in the ride.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
My one wish is that the roller coaster is pilotable, like the Gummi Ship, or Star Fox. It'd be so much fun doing loops and shit instead of watching an automated animation for like 40 seconds

WastedPenguin

Awards
As great as this may look in KH3, i am just hoping that the Attraction Flow will be optional and that it wont be stronger than regular summons or combat with the keyblade. I am really bothering that they will screw up the gameplay of KH3 because of that and that it will end up like Balloon spam in DDD...but as long as it is optional and just a gimmick im totally fine with it.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Nomura, who's been stupidly vague about everything, has said it's activated when certain conditions are met but I don't know if that means you activate it or the game does.

I'm hoping that we can control at least Sora doing these interactions, it looks like we have to be mindful during the coaster, but since reaction commands are gone I'm wondering how free that control is.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Nomura, who's been stupidly vague about everything, has said it's activated when certain conditions are met but I don't know if that means you activate it or the game does.

I'm hoping that we can control at least Sora doing these interactions, it looks like we have to be mindful during the coaster, but since reaction commands are gone I'm wondering how free that control is.

Maybe, some are pilot-able like the Train attraction flow whilst others are more automated like the spinning teacups and The Jolly Roger. I suppose Nomura means that in-game events have to be activated in order to be able to maximise the potential of certain Attraction Flows. To have a power balance, I want bosses to be able to interrupt attraction flows so that they are not too OP.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I don't think you'll have free reign of the attraction flow, as in I don't think you'll be able to summon them in certain arenas. I can't imagine that train in compact areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back