• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ATTN: Platinum Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I said YES to the rep reset, but didn't want the whole rep system disabled. But since it seems like the reset didn't help at all and I'm pretty sure that bitching about negarep will never ever gonna stop... So.. If it will not get any better soon, disabling the rep system might be the best solution after all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It wasn't so much about the bitching which lead to the reset, it was the whoring of rep in general. We can still keep the system, members just need to grow a pair. Unfortunately Keq did not, and now what's become of him? Banishment.

especially with the KHIxp.

Unlike Rep, xp has an intended purpose.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
christ on a bike. i've never seen so much goddamned wank over a rep system in any forum it's not even funny anymore.

lurker I may be but here's my two cents regardless. just fucking get rid of the rep system, and replace it with a vbPlaza. I've always wanted a pink username.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
hmmmm?
wtf-1.png
It couldn't have been all bad.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I don't see how it's possible to abuse negative rep. Reputation is by definition what people think of someone, so if I don't like someone and I negarep them the opinion is reflected in their rep points. I always thought it was kind of the point.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I don't see how it's possible to abuse negative rep. Reputation is by definition what people think of someone, so if I don't like someone and I negarep them the opinion is reflected in their rep points. I always thought it was kind of the point.

pretty much this.

Muse

you look atrocious
People just don't want to accept the fact that they're not very well-liked on a Kingdom Hearts forum.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Eh, rep or not, it doesn't really matter to me.

However, and this will probably annoy some people, so I basically know that I'm signing my own death certificate, I have a question.

I was reading the comments from earlier about how premiums don't have negrep abilities. Was this taken away from us after the rep reset? Because I definitely remember having the ability to negrep before the reset, because I remember the person who I negrepped spamming my visitor message box because I negrepped him. So, can I no longer negrep since the reset? It was never definitively said. Not that it matters much, since I haven't negrepped since the reset, so I suppose I don't miss it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Eh, rep or not, it doesn't really matter to me.

However, and this will probably annoy some people, so I basically know that I'm signing my own death certificate, I have a question.

I was reading the comments from earlier about how premiums don't have negrep abilities. Was this taken away from us after the rep reset? Because I definitely remember having the ability to negrep before the reset, because I remember the person who I negrepped spamming my visitor message box because I negrepped him. So, can I no longer negrep since the reset? It was never definitively said. Not that it matters much, since I haven't negrepped since the reset, so I suppose I don't miss it.

yeah, it was one of the new rep rules, in addition to the "5 rep per day, 30 to rep someone again" rule.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, I just nega-repped someone not too recently for being off topic/spamming, so I don't think that it's been taken away.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm pretty sure it changed from green rep to gray rep. :/ Iunno. It might not have.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Uh, the only group that can't negarep is regular members.

No powers have been taken away from premiums or platinums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back