• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ATTN: Platinum Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
That's why I asked. Clearly, the thread(title) is directed at Platinum members, and I wanted to clarify.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
For the sake of keeping this explanation easy;

Premiums don't, and likely never will, have negarep privileges.

That's strange. Then what is the reason of having the I disapprove part when clicking rep if you are unable to give neg-rep?

Edit: I haven't nega-repped anyone since the rep system was resetted but the option is still there.

Last edited:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
These guys beat me to it but
Picture1-6.png

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
What? It hasn't always been there. Before Silh enabled negative repping for members, the option could only be seen by mods.

I give out my share of negative rep, but only to those who deserve it, it's not on a whim.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's funny, because they nega reppers know exactly who they are.
The staff knows who they aer too.

I've only nega repped 3 people since it was reset, and one was out of comedic effect. I promised to rep him back when I was able. The second was because he asked for negarep, but was later banned. The third was to a member who was acting realy immature. Though the one I received from that member first was due to a retarded vandetta.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think I've negarepped twice since the reset.

Anyway, people need to grow a pair and not complain about the color of a box on a website.

C

Colours

And ppl still care for rep why?

Ppl should only nega rep when it's needed, it shouldn't be abused in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back