• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Ok, lately I've seen more and more "Help me" threads in the regular Kingdom Hearts 2 section. It would be greatly appreciated if you could just make that one simple click on the "Members helping members" section. You're more likely to get your answers there.

Thanks

-GTX's Edit-
All of you seem to need to go over the rules yet again. There are still reasons we have some rules in effect still.

-The Spoiler Forum-
Keep in mind that only KH2 has been released in NA and JA. PLEASE BE CURTEOUS TO ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS WHO HAVE YET TO RECEIVE KH2. If you even think it has spoilers please place it in The **SPOILER** Forum. Most people have yet to beat/receive the game. Don't go spoiling people, this rules is still in effect and consequences are still the same. Keep this in mind!

-Members Helping Members-
Basically if you need help in the game with anything at all post here. That's the main reason we have the section in the first place anyways. Keep in mind if you need help on a spoier tpic makes sure you use the available spoiler forum.

-The Main Section-
Keep this for the polls, non-spoiler theories, and everything else that doesn't have a spoiler and require help.

And keep in mind that spoilers should not go in the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back