• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention! Please help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
I have recently been writing a lot more material for a contest I will be entering. If you guys can be so kind as to either pick your favorite piece I've written so far or be able to correct anything on my new pieces, that would be awesome!
Please and thank you!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can take a look, I may be a bit with my schedule and everything but yeah.
Also you probably could have went to the critique area but whatevs. I'll see what I can do.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
"They Met Again" & "Thumbprints On Hearts" were my two favorite stories you've written. I'd suggest entering either one into the contest. I'm curious if all things go for this contest of yours, but I wish you the best of luck with it! C:

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Thank you everyone so far! Lol and we have a critique area?? News to me! XD, but to help narrow the search I am asking if you guys could pick your favorite poetry that I have written so far. I will also be posting new material as well.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I picked this one: Not just my voice. I don't know much about poetry either. I probably could've looked through more of your poetry, but this came to mind, and made me feel something from what you wrote. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back