• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention Nobody Hunters! 10,000 gil prize!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Hi everybody, I'm dEaTh_bY_pWnInG. I havent played the KHInsider forums RPG in a long time, and apparently my gil has really massed up over time ever since I first got my job and started my RPG account.

Right now it's up to approx. 10,000 gil(it's really about 9,964 gil. that's close enough though, right?). Anyway, since I dont plan on using the RPG much anymore, I'm giving all this gil away, but not to just anybody. You'll have to hunt in order to get my gil.

In 4 of my previous posts in the Kingdom Hearts category forums, I have hidden 4 Nobodies. a dusk, a samurai, a dragoon, and a dancer. If you can find the 4 posts in which these Nobodies are hidden, you will recieve all of my current gil. The only hint I will give you is what forums to find them in:
-One of them can be found in the Kingdom Hearts 2 forum
-Another can be found in the Kingdom Hearts 2: Members helping Members subforum
-The third can be found in the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories forum
-The fourth can be found in the original Kingdom Hearts forum

When you've found all four Nobodies, just pm me a list of 4 links, each leading to the page on which you found one of my Nobodies.

Good luck, and happy hunting.
(p.s. all of the threads in which my Nobodies are hidden should be on either the first or second page of each forum. I'm not mean enough to hide them in some month-old threads or anything like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back