• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention Grabbers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
As creator of V.E.T.E.R.A.N. I wanted to make a public statement on this (Especially since some of my members posted a topic about kikyowhereareu.) Just to note, this isn't directed toward those members.

I know many of you have good intentions. There are people who simply want attention and will do anything to get it, even if it means breaking rules, or annoying people, or possibly using a dead girl (Which, I find unlikely, but there are crazy people.)

I'd like to ask, rather simply: Why? You know they want attention. Publicly announcing things about them simply gives them attention. Through that, they repeat their actions to see if it brings the same results. It's a natural thought process. You do something, (Whether good or bad) and you get what you want, you do it again. Over and over. Kikyo (as a popular example) Is most likely a child that wants attention. To make kikyo a respectable member, you have to simply.. Ignore her.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEM. You have the capability to ignore somebody on the forum, note the 'Forum ignore list' in your user CP.

I feel this is what the entire V.E.T.E.R.A.N. group stands for. Attention grabbers are innocent, if you really want to help them, you simply have to leave them alone. Fighting fire by putting gasoline on it simply because it smells bad doesn't help. (Yay obscure metaphors.)

Thank you, and good night.

Last edited:

Shadukai X

Banned
Very goo point SoD, that pretty much expresses my opinion towards things like the kikyo incident(s) too.
Kudos

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Mods deny it. Every one of them denys it. But by saying "dont give kikyo attention" They ARE giving her immunity. If we dont adress her whore attitude who needs attention, she will continue. I will openly admit I can't ignore her. Utmost phailing.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I was going to let this topic slide, until some people felt the need to once again start whining about kikyo.

For the last time, if kikyo does anything against the rules in my presence, she'll get the same type of punishment anyone else would get. If I closed a topic that was used for nothing more than flaming let's say, monkeybutt, no-one would mind. In fact, everyone would have done the same because monkeybutt is overall a popular person. But just because you all hate kikyo, closing flame threads about her is considered favoritism. Very nice.

Public statement made. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back