• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atreyu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Anyone here know about Atreyu. They're my favorite band and are becoming more well known.

Their single last year, Ex's and Oh's, was very popular.

They also made a video for Her Portrait in Black which is on the Underworld Evolution Soundtrack.

Their latest single is Shameful and I hope they make a video for it.

Finally, they're supposed to start recording a new album soon.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Currently my two favorite songs by them are Her Portrait in Black and Shameful.

The guitar is awesome on the songs Lip Gloss And Black and My Fork in the Road (Your Knife In My Back)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
There an amazing Band that has been around for a while. I plan on seeing them on the Family vaules Tour with Korn. Its gonna be an great. New CD in Production. A Death grip on yeasterday was just released last year which had the single EX's an OH's.

Strange

Disluxia

Well, theyre one single is good off the new album the one with mostly singing

but honestly theyre huge sell outs

theyre first album is pretty good. and theyre second is okay/

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, theyre one single is good off the new album the one with mostly singing

but honestly theyre huge sell outs

theyre first album is pretty good. and theyre second is okay/

I dont get why people call bands Sellouts. I mean isnt the Point of Makin it Big to Make Cash without a real Job. As for Sellouts, as long as there not on MTV there good by me

Disluxia

I dont get why people call bands Sellouts. I mean isnt the Point of Makin it Big to Make Cash without a real Job. As for Sellouts, as long as there not on MTV there good by me

But they are on mtv and like only playing huge arenas and forgetting where they come from its hella lame.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Atreyu is one of my favorite bands, but they disappointed me on their last album. Not to mention leaving Victory for Hollywood Records (aka Disney) kinda pissed me off.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Haha, me and a few friends were blasting Atreyu last night. Damn good band. My favorite of their's would be 'At Least I Know I'm A Sinner'.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
"shot throught the heart, and your to blame, darling you give love a bad name . . . **** YOU!"

Yea, I loved that Bon Jovi song they did. And from what I've heard in Ex and Oh's and Demonology and Heartache, they seem pretty good, in an emo metal kind of way :toungesmile:

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Everyone needs to check out "Lead Sails Paper Anchor"... It's a definite step up from "A Deathgrip on Yesterday".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back