• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atomos Gummi Ship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The Atomos is the only blueprint I still need for the Gummi Collector achievement. Trouble is... I can't figure out which gummi I'm actually looking for. I know it's on Halloween Town's two arcs, and I've seen its picture here, but things are a little too frantic to really make most gummis out in the action, and that's not the best picture. Can anyone pinpoint it for me in terms of the tracks?

EDIT: Here's another picture with a completely different colour set (the picture under the name). I'm just seeing this one now, and it looks a little more familiar. Maybe this better picture is all I need, but if you know exactly where this gummi is, that would still be very helpful!

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
Ah yes... one of the last ships you can actually get though.

It's between Aghrabah to Halloween Town, around the Warp Portal.
Equip your ship with several small cannons and good lasers and just destroy any ship you see. That's really just your best bet.

If you can't spot them, fly back and forth the route several times till you know for sure which one it is and at which point it spawns. Really, the break is your friend.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I found going from Halloween Town to Agrabah to be a bit better, since there's one that appears on the left near the start. If the blueprint doesn't appear you can just quit and restart.

BlackSeven

Awards
Heh, I wonder which takes more synthesizing all items or completing the gummi ship missions.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Heh, I wonder which takes more synthesizing all items or completing the gummi ship missions.

I guess that depends on how lucky you are with the secret Heartless and their synthesis item drops, as fighting some of them (and getting them to respawn) takes definitely longer than doing Gummi ship missions.
Since you can build ten different custom Gummi ships, you can practically create a specific gummi ship for each required Mission type.
I.e. a very small, thin and unarmed one for missions where you can't score any points and have to dodge everything or a very big, screen-filling one with Maximum weaponry for those Missions where you need to collect and destroy everything possible for a high point count. (I remember trying to build something akin to an Imperial Star Destroyer for the "shoot-everything"-missions)
You only need to do that once and then you can attempt the missions, restarting everytime you can see you won't met the objectives.
The secret Heartless need to be fought multiple times and they may not always drop the needed synthesis item.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
My achievement hunting experience agrees with what Sephiroth is saying, though that's just one data point in the graph. I spent only two sessions picking up Gummi Missions - with a good guide, the transformation technique, and some practice, it's still irritating but not as indomitable as it might seem. That's my experience, at least, if it helps anyone give it a try. On the other side of the coin, I must have spent four, five or six sessions on synth items, mixed in with Hades Cup runs and optional bosses. But keep in mind I was doing a Sword run and didn't have Lucky Strike until very late.

While they're definitely smaller, let's not forget Master Defender and Master Magician. Thankfully Wizards are everywhere and Defenders nearly everywhere, but once you start Synthesis Hunting you're not going to run into many so if you haven't been lucky it can become its own little last-ditch hunt. Thankfully I was relatively lucky. After reaching Level 100 / Level Master, I just walked into the room and caught up on homework reading while Donald and Goofy cleared the Defenders. Not the best way I've ever spent my time but better than not.

Still haven't had a chance to hunt the Atomos but thanks for all the advice so far! Hopefully not much longer.

EDIT: Thanks folks, it's all wrapped up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back