• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlus vs Square Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroX45

Everyone knows Square Enix is the best when it comes to making RPG's but Atlus have delivered their fair share of great games too. Therefore, I am asking everyone option whot is the better game developer Square Enix or Atlus. Benign said Atlus could be a publisher and a developer.

Atlus Games List
IGN: Atlus

Square Enix Games List
IGN: Square Enix

S

Shadow Soldier

Square Enix wins automatically =/

Probably because they sucked enough d*cks to get that option.

In my opinon, Atlus is better. Square, as good as they are, in my opinion, they've been producing crap lately. I don't like the Final Fantasy series after X, but they do make other good games. Just, Atlus, for a smaller company, is doing better and put more quality into their software.

MF29

All of Atlus's games weren't extremely over hyped, most Final Fantasy game's scores should be minus 1 or 2 points, they get those points from being over hyped. Square Enix fanboys and jackoffs consider every Final Fantasy game to be a masterpiece.

S

Shadow Soldier

I dont know maybe...both!!

well they are awesome and atlus is more like anime and SE is more on realistic but I dont know I vote both

They have flying boats, talking rabbits, and giant over sized chickens that they ride to get around. That's realistic.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Atlus, because I dig their Megaten series better than FF.

Oh, and also because Square has become the type of company that releases mediocre games because the fans will buy DVDs of Youichi Wada, dropping a deuce if Cloud was on the cover.

Swag

Young King
Considering I've only play Disgaea 3, Steambot Chronicles, Persona 3, and Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2, and I've been playing Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest since I was but a youngin (not to mention Chrono Trigger, the Fullmetal Alchemist games, Kingdom Hearts I+II, Musashi: Samurai Legend, Radiata Stories, Romancing SaGa, and the Valkyrie Profile games), I'm gonna have to go with Square.

D=

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Square Enix hands down. Atlus games have such cheap production values. The only Atlus games in teh past era that I've liked are Persona series, Disgaea Series, and Trama Center. Trauma Center has gotten stale and hasnt evolved since its first title, the Disgaea series isnt even made by Atlus, only published by Atlus in the US (as are most of their games, they are actually made and published by iNis in Japan). So really, only the Persona series is left =/ And Person 4 is a rehash of 3 in most aspects.

Cyanide Sprinkle

Square Enix hands down, even if they tend to follow the same formula for a lot fo their games they all have good production value and especially art design.

But Atlus is good as well I really liked the Shin Megami games awesome art and original gameplay mechanics same with persona.

But Square comes on top with games franchises like Chrono, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Star Ocean

[Strykr]

Square Enix all the way. All their games had good production value and all the SE games I have are awesome.

RikusGaurdian

I agree with Monkeybutt, Atlus's only games I liked were Persona and Trauma Center. Plus Square Enix has redeemed itself of it's Final Fantasy fetish with The World Ends with You. Its got to be one of the best and original games of this decade.

Cyanide Sprinkle

I agree with Monkeybutt, Atlus's only games I liked were Persona and Trauma Center. Plus Square Enix has redeemed itself of it's Final Fantasy fetish with The World Ends with You. Its got to be one of the best and original games of this decade.

I wouldn't say World Ends with You was a changing game for SE since it drew a very select audience even though it was a great game. But either way SE has more of a library with actual memorable characters and stories. I can't really remember any characters from Atlus games

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Square Enix BY FAR. FFX+FFT(all of them)=instant win.

Atlus' only product that I would even like is Trauma Center. Healing Touch FTW.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I wouldn't say World Ends with You was a changing game for SE since it drew a very select audience even though it was a great game. But either way SE has more of a library with actual memorable characters and stories. I can't really remember any characters from Atlus games

Only because Square is bigger company and not many ppl know about Atlus in there games..

Everyone know who Square is can't say the same for Atlus. Persona 3 and Trauma Center is when Atlus gotten better known and there still under the radar.

Persona 3 was lot of People first Atlus game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back