• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlus vs Square Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

In my opinion, the only reason why people know Square, is because their ability to somehow put insane realistic graphics in FMV's in their games.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
There is no denying that Atlus is good. The games they make just don't have that "wow" factor that most S-E games have that sell themselves.

Nyxbor

I'm gonna have to go for Square Enix.
It's not that Atlus is bad (Trauma Centre's awesome ^O^) It's just there characters aren't as well developed.
Think about how well known Cloud, Vaan, Yuna, Tidus are.
I can't think of any memoriable characters Atlus made

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, I vote for Square(soft/Enix), since they've just made more games that I've liked.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
In my opinion, the only reason why people know Square, is because their ability to somehow put insane realistic graphics in FMV's in their games.

That and everyone gamer knows who Square is even if they hate RPGs..

Square has tons of money, Atlus doesn't have the money to poor into advisement like Square can..

Atlus may not have lot of money too poor into super gfx like Square can but that doesn;t make a game IMO.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
There are plenty of Atlus games that I love, but I love a lot more Square-Enix games.

Just comes to a matter of taste really.

I'd say it comes down to more individual franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back