• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica stuff and going for it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Re: Atlantica stuff and going for it.

I believe you Xelon. Tho yeah, I never beat him in the vanilla so yeah, my timing was WAY off. And I found him pretty hard, but yar. I'm glad that's done.

Once that controller charges, I'll work on getting a asston more Elixirs/Megaelixirs for the Silhouettes. Not going to equip anything on Goofy/Donald item wise until I'm ready to go tho. Oh and I'll break out the 3DS and see if I can find out where the last two puzzle pieces are. I know I'm missing a couple. ^^

Xelon99

Awards

Don't worry about MegaElixers. You honestly cannot trust Donald and Goofy to help out much. The best idea is actually to set them to "Sora Attack" and have them support you with healing. You can stock them up with potions and such, which they hopefully not use themselves.

And nice to know is, if you lose either a Data or Silhouette battle, you'll be able to pick Continue like normal and start in the room before the battle. No items will be used and your settings will be the same as before you entered that room. So only if you win, you lose items. Fair trade.

And I do suggest, if you need to level anything still, go synth hunting. Either make Draw/Lucky Rings or Attack/Defense Ups. In my experience it really helped. It'll take a while if you want to max out everything, so might as well start early. But that's your choice.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Elixirs it is then.

I've never been a min/maxer to be honest tho I like to make sure I can equip a lot of abilities, so no worries there. Oh and while farming items for Myrthil Stones for Elixirs (I swear..that's for the bloody bottle) I got level 99.

I'll farm up the rest of the mats, prolly synth a mega for the xp and that's all, then get on with things. ^^

I have been lucky with Donald/Goofy with Hipots, but that's just my luck that they tend to cure my Sora, don't ask me why. ^^

[Edit] Blast. I dont' see any shadows anymore, but oh well, I'll just farm my elixirs in Space Paranoids.

Oh and among the silhouettes, Book-Boy is down (the first one you see). Three more to go I guess?

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards

Yup you do level up rather quickly while farming. It's nice to focus on something else while other stuff is progressing.

I never got lucky with Donald and Goofy healing me though. Usually I cast Cure on myself at the same time as they heal me. Kind of a waste but least I'm healed for a second before I'm pulled into oblivion.

If you need the Shadow Heartless, they're extremely rare after you've dealt with Xemnas' first battle. Very annoying. They're still in bulk in the Timeless River, in Mickeys House. I believe a simple Magnera can deal with them.

I believe you still need Marluxia (Beasts Castle), Vexen (Agrabah) and Lexaeus (Twilight Town).

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Got all of them dead now. Thanks for the warning, I'll make a trip to Timeless River.
Found one of the two missing puzzle pieces by accident, I'll find the other and assemble the last two puzzles as well; got to be around somewhere. ^^

Xelon99

Awards

Accidental puzzle pieces are the best... If you know the worlds the missing ones are at you could simply look up all locations and pinpoint them with ease.

You could try to take on the Data Battles of the Silhouettes if you'd like to. They're unlocked at least. They just are a whole lot harder.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Found it! Assembled and I'll proly start distroing accs/gear between all three charas now. Thanks to that vid earlier in the thread :)

Maybe I should find a compilation or make one later for the rest of us..but oh well.

I'll try them a bit later on. ^^

[Edit] Just realized I have 7 on my drive gauge now. I think that was from beating one of the silhouettes. Yeah, they moved the Seph one.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

[Edit] Just realized I have 7 on my drive gauge now. I think that was from beating one of the silhouettes. Yeah, they moved the Seph one.

Actually, Sephiroth does still have his Drive Gauge upgrade. It's Saix's that was moved, to Marluxia. They also added two: one to the final boss, and one to the new secret boss.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Oh! then I prolly didn't notice after I gave him the beatdown since it still was 6 when I left to go get Cloud.

Decided just to go for it though; went ahead and beat the game. Now off to do the final game in the collection (Birth By Sleep; then I'll see about getting KH DDD so I can be caught up..Well, in time for the earliest release date of KH 3. I'm not expecting it before next year, but it might be 2017 before we see it, but I'd rather not be relying on spoilers when that game comes.) (Working on finding ways to scrounge the money for a PS4, wish me luck on that. That's the kicker there, I'm hoping I can have one before the end of this year so I can join you guys with FF Type -0 at least to tide me over until KH3)

I also managed to find out why when I'd done Re:Coded that I didn't get complete, there was one more video that I hadn't seen (the secret ending). Shame they didn't tell Sora before DDD...would of solved a lot of problems. As it is, I think the worst they should do is tell him or he gains a new friend who can tell him how to handle the hurt/pain. (Yes I've read spoilers but I'll be glad to see it for myself!) Any other way would be causing more hurt/trouble...

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Congrats! Have fun in BBS.

Yes, I'm not sure why they didn't tell Sora that in DDD? I have a feeling there's a real-world reason, like they knew they'd have to tell EVERYONE in KH3, and the devs didn't want to repeat themselves...

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

That's proly it tho betcha 200 munny that there will be a ig excuse too why..Either that, or we see a Prishe and she explains it. (I think she'd know what to do about hurt/pain; that girl's been dragged though the lava, no kidding.)

...But that's just speculation. If I need help in BBS, I'll make another thread. :)

Xelon99

Awards

...I never noticed they moved Saix's upgrade to Marluxia. Just slipped me completely.

BBS has quite a lot of things to collect, all of which are optional however. There's a larger command and ability section for your own preference as well. So either you need a lot of help or a little. Depends how much you want to do in it. You'll be done way before KH3 will be released for sure so no worries on any of that!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

Don't worry about MegaElixers. You honestly cannot trust Donald and Goofy to help out much. The best idea is actually to set them to "Sora Attack" and have them support you with healing. You can stock them up with potions and such, which they hopefully not use themselves.

And nice to know is, if you lose either a Data or Silhouette battle, you'll be able to pick Continue like normal and start in the room before the battle. No items will be used and your settings will be the same as before you entered that room. So only if you win, you lose items. Fair trade.

And I do suggest, if you need to level anything still, go synth hunting. Either make Draw/Lucky Rings or Attack/Defense Ups. In my experience it really helped. It'll take a while if you want to max out everything, so might as well start early. But that's your choice.

Actually, MegaElixers are good for only one thing: reviving everyone so that you can use Final Form. I only used one in order to do this during the battle against the Lingering Will, but it was damn useful at that point since I had just run out of magic and the MP charge literally only just began at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back