• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica????? NOOOOOOOOOO.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
Well my excitment went down a tad... really hope they fixed the issues I had with it, and for god shakes write some original music for it.

I'm a little disapointed we're revisiting so many past worlds... wonder if Tarzan is going to be among them as well... still hella excited for Kh2, I'm sure I'll love it!

EDIT: So Tarzan is back too? Hmm, now I'm starting to wonder if Buena Vista's (sp?) site even had legit info, considering Deep Jungle wasn't even in CoM....

Last edited:
Z

Zephyr

i thought deep jungle was cool

atlantica sucked a$$, you did the same combo everysingle time. You couldnt do ragnarock, strike raid, arc arcaum, aall those cool combos

K-Sora-H

yea atlantica ed me off so much, and the Tarzan world was AWESOME, in atlantica you cant even use summons .. thats some bull shat there, and couldnt use arc arcaum which is like one of my most favorite moves even tho it does consume 3 mp bars ^_^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The thing with Atlantica was, while it had the same controls (O , X) as Neverland's flying, it was still odd, wierd, and in a way slow paced. I absolutly hated it.

Majik1387

i actually like the atlantica level, but i can't say im glad iit's coming back because if who I think is gonna be the villain of that world is in the game, my respect for Kingdom Hearts game would be lost.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
where has it been confirmed that all kh worlds will return to kh2? i read every interview.....give me the link

Night Shadow

noooooooo! that and monstro drove me nuts! thats horrible, i hope they fixed the controls at least...this still totaly bites

Shinjuku

Entrapment
If Atlantica comes back I'll be ok oh some people asked who the boss would be it would probably be Ursala's (probably misspelled) sister remember in the little meraid 2 movie. Tarzan was pretty cool but if they bring him back I hope they'll revamp the whole Tree Sliding game make more twists and loops and the landscape just needs a haul over like going deeper into the jungle. But as for Wonderland its ok but who is going to the boss there and for Monstro if both those worlds come back I hoping Monstro does not come back.

They need more worlds like
Robin Hood
Roger Rabbit maybe??
Treasure Planet
Oliver and Co.
Rescuers maybe not
James Giant Peach
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Cinderalla
Lilo and Sitich (misspelled)
The Incredibles
Monster Inc
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Lion King
and a ton of others I can't think about right now:D:D

Majik1387

crownmeking said:
Tarzan was pretty cool but if they bring him back I hope they'll revamp the whole Tree Sliding game make more twists and loops and the landscape just needs a haul over like going deeper into the jungle.

I think they should revamp the whole world and make it more dtailed and leveled, and I agree about the tree sliding.

crownmeking said:
They need more worlds like
Robin Hood
Roger Rabbit maybe??
Treasure Planet
Oliver and Co.
Rescuers maybe not
James Giant Peach
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Cinderalla
Lilo and Sitich (misspelled)
The Incredibles
Monster Inc
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Lion King
and a ton of others I can't think about right now:D:D

As much as I would like to see a Roger Rabbit world, it just wouldn't look right. I agree withe the princess worlds, but instead of each getting their own their worlds should be combined, along with Beauty and the Beast. Robin Hood world would be cool. I would love a Treasure Planet world, not that crazy about a Lilo and Stitch world. The rest I like except for Finding Nemo because it would be too similar to Atlantica and it would have to be like a 100 Acre Wood world because there's no one that could really be a boss. And Lion King will be in the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back