• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I don't know if they would throw in the extra effort to have their... aquatic forms.

Somehow it just doesn't fit, other than what Triton said. I mean, what would they do their? No story to correspond with it so...

cream_sugar

if Atlantica is a world, Square will really need quite a graphics engine to pull that off. the reason Lion King wasn't a world in KHI was because the engine couldn't handle the quadipelic (no way is that spelled right) characters. but I mean, groundbreaking technology is being discovered everyday so maybe...

and for the love of gawd, no more musicals!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ps:

yeah my dad came in the room right when i was playing that part and he said"what are you playing the little mermaid?" and i said "yes i am an d it is freakin awesome!"
now he thinks i m gay

i'm feel sorry for you. nice come back though

TrueRoxas527

Hey... Atlantica as a world could be possible but unlikel considering it's 10 years before and Ariel would be so much different. (Considering she marries at the end of KH2, she's probably about 21-23 yrs. old. That means she would be a child in BBS. Also, the same world 3 times? Seems unlikely.

SoraXVen

Although it would mean missing the wonderful vocals of VAT:rolleyes: I think i'd rather have a fighting style atlantica in bbs

A

Audo

You preferred the musicals?
I did!

Only "Under the sea" I enjoyed UtS. but I'd rather hear Sora's deep man voice singing over actual fighting.
xD

Lol.
I thought the fighting was okay in the first game.
Though I really don't like Atlantica.
I just liked it in kh2 because I could just get it out of the way in 20 minutes.

Though figures that my dad comes home and gives me the oddest look ever when i played through it.
lol
XD.

yeah my dad came in the room right when i was playing that part and he said"what are you playing the little mermaid?" and i said "yes i am an d it is freakin awesome!"
now he thinks i m gay
Haha.

what is wrong with that? literally its annoying me..
*nods*

Although it would mean missing the wonderful vocals of VAT:rolleyes: I think i'd rather have a fighting style atlantica in bbs
Having to listen to Richard Epcar trying to hold a note? Uh no thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back