• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster

In KH1 King Triton talked to Sora and he said,"The key bearer shatters peace and brings ruin." That was said in the Ansem Reports in the secret trailer. Do you think it will be in it. It sounds like some connection.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
In KH1 King Triton talked to Sora and he said,"The key bearer shatters peace and brings ruin." That was said in the Ansem Reports in the secret trailer. Do you think it will be in it. It sounds like some connection.

I thought about this too. I mean. It'd have to be in there somehow right? I mean, otherwise, how would King Triton know about the keyblade beforehand? They'd have to explain that somehow. I kinda hope it is, but kinda hope it isn't at the same time. I hope Aqua's the one to go there. ;D

mannymuffman

i highly doubt it cuz triton is wise so he has to know about things like that!!! an besides if u notice thta alot of ppl say that same thing in both games

Darkassassin21

for a side world in the KH1 i first thought that it wasnt going tho be an important world but king triton said that deep phrase and that had to be some sort of connection of KH in the future

and yes i do think that it will be in BBS

Sexy Angel
Gee, i havent been on in a long time BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE!!!

Any-who...

YES YES YES YES YES YES

I would love an Anlatica world again. But there is no doubt it is going to be in BBS. Where else would Triton learn about the keyblade?

as long as there is no singing, i am 98.43% for Atlantica again.

Charlie K

Back in Business
VAT probably messed when in Atlantica with the Keyblade, that's why Triton hates the Keybladers, that or MX and the DS did something.

Darkassassin21

No Atlantica. I hated that place in KH1, CoM and KH2 it sucks.

The 1 in KH1 CoM wasnt that bad but the one in KH2 seriously sucked i mean what world in KH2 would acutually involve you dancing?

safire inthe sky

okay I just want to say I really don't like it when people use gay as an offensive term, or saying something was bad, or however the people who did just used it, I have friends who are gay, and I really don't appreciate that kind of talking.

Now back to the subject: I think atlantica will be back, and I wouldn't mind having it back, the singing in kh2 would not work for bbs, but I think that if they fixed the fighting underwater, and made it more like it was in kh1 that I would like it just fine

mexipedro

Website
www.myspace.com
atlantica is gay. i had problems swiming and killin at the same time. eso boss time was so annoying
Also Tarzan annoyin and boring

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh. Guys. Triton wouldn't necessarily have to know about the keyblade from first-hand experience. He could have easily learned through old legends or whatever.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
atttlllllannnnnnttica? in KHBBS?

how does everyone here know what my nightmares are about?

kh is ba

I thought about what he said the first time that I went through it but I had no idea how they would show that till I heard about BBS. I just assumed in the beginning that King Triton just didn't want guys hanging around with his daughter until he said this then I'm like oh but I was confused because so far all the Keybearers have been good guys.

D

Divine Light

okay I just want to say I really don't like it when people use gay as an offensive term, or saying something was bad, or however the people who did just used it, I have friends who are gay, and I really don't appreciate that kind of talking.

Now back to the subject: I think atlantica will be back, and I wouldn't mind having it back, the singing in kh2 would not work for bbs, but I think that if they fixed the fighting underwater, and made it more like it was in kh1 that I would like it just fine

i guess its just most people consider being gay weird creepy and strange so its percieved as a bad thing. though i dont really feel like going into my view of Homosexsual(spelled it wrong i believe but i am tired and typing fast lol) despite our diffrent views i hope you aren't too afended. I myself am NOT gay so views our diffrent obivously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back