• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Athralyte

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
Ages ago, before the time of dinosaurs, ther lived a great race of magicians called Jumi. These gifted warriors were kings, generals, and sometimes, they were even concidered demi-gods. But there source of magic did not appear from thin air. Placed on a certain area on the body was a jewel, that was made from a substance called athralyte. This substance was rare, so rare, that the mine that the element was drawn from was sealed off, for the Jumi's feared enemies of their country would gain control of the athralyte and use to dominate. And now, 5 years after the sealing of the cave, Emporer Kandracar has taken control of the Jumi Region, and only 4 Jumis remain. The Jumi, of the ruby, symbol of unmeasured courage, and the crest of fire. The Jumi of the lapis lazuli, symbol of selfless kindness, and the crest of the healing water. The Jumi of the opal, symbol of wisdom, and crest of the earth. The Jumi of the diamond, symbol of rune an mystery, and the crest of wind. Now, these few warriors are each journeying for one or another reason, but they all have one same goal among their others. Taking down Kandracar, and bringing honor back to the Jumi name.

Only 4 rpers please, but we only need 3 to start.

Fill out form;

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Jewel:

Ruby-Damien
Lapis Lazuli-
Opal-Me
Diamond-Blaise

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
I'll join I guess.(I sure hope our other RPs come back)

Name: Jumi Blaise (Is that too stupid? Let me know...)
Weapon: magic trident (sharp three-pronged weapon, capable of dispelling Magic)
Appearance: Six foot; Blonde Spiky Hair; Blue Eyes; White Cloak.
Bio: (Not sure what to put yet.)
Jewel: Diamond.

How's that?

PM me when we start.
JB

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Name:damien
Weapon:Katana and can create dragons out of fire
Appearance:
guys04.jpg

Bio:His family have been know to be generals in the Jumi Region.Damien was sent at the age of 13 to trained by himself.It has now been 5 years and Damien returns and finds his people slaughter.Damien searchs for surviors and comes across his father.His father's last words were "Kill Kandracar" with this Damien sets out to kill the man who has killed his family.
Jewel:Ruby

Valentine

almost human.
Name:Minerva
Weapon:Kunai, Fighting Gloves
Appearance:Sandy brown hair, alpine green eyes, lightly tan skin, bottle green tank-top with a mythril hooded-cape. Traveling boots, baggy gypsy pants.
Bio:Comes from a band of gypsi's, she is both beautiful and talented. She ifhgts with a mix of street fightingand ninjitsu, taught to her by the protector of her caravan, Baston. She was abandoned by her foster parents at age 5, for they were afraid they would be slaughtered or imprisoned by the government for bearing a Jumi girl. She is now in the city, 2 years after leaving her performing caravan.
Jewel:Opal

(Alright, your Diamond. I'm Opal.)

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
Name: Tharion
Weapon: small throwing knives (uses for healing and attacking)
Appearance: http://masta.zombie.jp/gorillaz/illust/images/sketch0501_2d.jpg
Bio: when he was a child he was attacked by the kings army and raised by a traviling group of derelictes and became very wise about life he then traveled to the capital city to attack the king head on (with the help of da hobo group) all were killed except him he escaped into the sewers and swore revenge on the king he has began a small resistence of 23 members and awaits the day his army is complete
Jewel: lapis lazali (kindness and healing not my best subject but okay ill work with it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back