• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

At Marluxia:Got a few questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comico_Genio

I'm currently fighting Marluxia for the first time, and I just want to know if that is his only form, because I thought he had two, but I don't know on Sora's Story. Also, is he the last boss on Sora's Story? If so, will I automatically go to Riku's after beating him, or what. And on Riku's, I heard that you can't change or get new cards, so does that mean I shouldn't save my 11k moogle points for Riku? Or use them on Sora..? Or save for something else...like later in the game.:confused:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He has 2 forms second one is easiest. U auto get riku mode when u beat sora mode. Rikus mode is like a new game so u wont keep moogle points u dont need them either. In riku mode u dont customize your deck, your deck is automatic.

The Jesus

Website
www.myspace.com
1.Marluxia has two forms.
2.He is the last boss.
3.Your Moogle points WILL NOT carry over.
4.After beating the first Marluxia, you are able to obtain the Ultima Weapon from random treasure spots.

Comico_Genio

Alright, Thanks guys, before y'all had posted, I had beaten Marluxia. :p But, now I know the answers to my questions. Once again:

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back