• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

At first, we gave Xehanort the title of KH's main villian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davaadie

But since we know the truth behind his existence, does that make MX the main villian now?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brosandi

Re: At first, we gave Xehanort (Terranort) the title of KH's main villian

Uh... Master Xehanort. You can still refer to Xehanort as being the main villain.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Xehanort's real identity is still a mystery. Okay, so Terranort was Terra's body and MX's heart, but the real Xehanort -- the one that became a scientist -- had no memories. Even Braig didn't know who Xehanort was, as seen in the secret ending where he slings an arm around Xehanort and says "Yo! Master!", only to receive a funny look from him before saying, "You really don't have any memories? You're not Terra, are you?" Which, I assume, gave Braig a clear path to influence the scientists into dabbling with darkness and to create the Organization. However, Ansem SoD and Xemnas had ambitions of becoming ultimately powerful by using Kingdom Hearts, so that streak of MX is obviously present. My bet is that something went wrong during the battle for control of Xehanort between Terra and MX.

B

brosandi

If you've seen the Last Episode, you'll know you're definitely right about that last part.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well MX is in control of the body I assume so you can refer to him as MX or Xehanort since they are pretty much the same person.

zexyishsmexy

Xehanort's real identity is still a mystery. Okay, so Terranort was Terra's body and MX's heart, but the real Xehanort -- the one that became a scientist -- had no memories. Even Braig didn't know who Xehanort was, as seen in the secret ending where he slings an arm around Xehanort and says "Yo! Master!", only to receive a funny look from him before saying, "You really don't have any memories? You're not Terra, are you?" Which, I assume, gave Braig a clear path to influence the scientists into dabbling with darkness and to create the Organization. However, Ansem SoD and Xemnas had ambitions of becoming ultimately powerful by using Kingdom Hearts, so that streak of MX is obviously present. My bet is that something went wrong during the battle for control of Xehanort between Terra and MX.
So...you're suggesting Braig is the true villian here?
just kidding, although he did set things into action. XD

αsiя

space coke
Braig is the reason for the org and for the heartless and nobodies
I think

B

brosandi

And he did say to Xehanort the Apprentice that he had something clever in mind.

Which really makes it seem like he was the one who started the experiments and the like.

αsiя

space coke
loke13 said:
Why? I could of sworn Xehanort was the leader.
Because Xehanort was pretty much clueless to what was going on
Braig then came and he knew he could use Xehanort for something since Xehanort didnt have any memories
So we can pretty much blame the heartless and the nobodies on Braig

BladeofHearts18

terra's heart was in there too, it's just that MX was more powerful so he took control of it. i theorize that when terranort took his keyblade and stabbed himself, it was terra taking control of his body for a slight moment. so he tried to seal away both his memories and his dark guardian by using the power of the keyblade to seal himself. i mean, a key can seal things too, like a heart, or memories.then, he falls into darkness to seal himself away completely, until aqua saves him. that is why the guardian doesn't come to him after he loses his memories. then, when he becomes a heartless, he somehow regains his memories and his dark guardian too ( his keyblade). that is why xemnas remembers aqua and ven but only as fragments. well some of this is very possible, maybe possible enough to be true, but it's a matter of your opinion whether or not you think it is true.

Yezen

I think everyone is too quick to crown Braig as mastermind. Braig was working for MX before he took Terra's body. In all likelihood Braig is just carying out Master Xehanorts plan. Because clearly as you see in the discussion between him and Terra in the secret ending, Master Xehanort's plan is already in motion and goes further then just taking Terra's body.

MeggieKeyblader

Because Xehanort was pretty much clueless to what was going on
Braig then came and he knew he could use Xehanort for something since Xehanort didnt have any memories
So we can pretty much blame the heartless and the nobodies on Braig

How do we even know that's how it went down? It's funny people are claiming their own opinions are true...

I think everyone is too quick to crown Braig as mastermind. Braig was working for MX before he took Terra's body. In all likelihood Braig is just carying out Master Xehanorts plan. Because clearly as you see in the discussion between him and Terra in the secret ending, Master Xehanort's plan is already in motion and goes further then just taking Terra's body.

Yeah. If everything was Braig's doing, then he'd be the leader of the Organization. Not Xemnas. Braig obviously did have a very influential role, but I still think Xehanort's the one that actually created the Heartless, Organization and stuff. I guess you could say it was a collaboration.

Well MX is in control of the body I assume so you can refer to him as MX or Xehanort since they are pretty much the same person.
That's possible, but then Terranort lost his memories, so IDK about that... the Secret Ending kinda showed that Xehanort isn't completely MX really.

Ponisito

Didn´t said the Ansem´s Reports of KHII that Ansem SoD killed all Ansem the Wise aprendices heartless included Braig´s heartless and absorved their darkness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back