• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Astrological signs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexidra

Tell me yours I wanna know and plus its a known fact if you don't know that most libras, pisces, geminis, and Aquariuses were known to be hippies in the 1960's and even now

Aries = Mar.21-Apr.19
Taurus = apr.20- mar.20
Gemini = mar.21- jun.20
Cancer= jun21.-july.22
Leo = july.23-aug.22
Virgo = aug.23-sept.22
Libra = sept.23-oct.22
Scorpio = oct.23-Nov.21
Sagittarius = nov.22-dec. 21
Capricorn = dec.22-jan.19
Aquarius = jan.20-feb.18
Pisces = feb.19-mar.20

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Sagittarius :)

omgfilleh

riku578

capricorn the goat for some reason i always get the crappy sign like for chiniese sighn mine is the rooster.

Shadukai X

Banned
I refuse to beleive in a celestial power from distant bodies that happens to have a non-coincidental effect on mine

riku578

well i somewhat believe in it i mean my sign affected me in questionable ways epecially my chiniese zodiac(it was when i found a 100bill on the ground in perfect condition)

Last edited:

Don

I can't believe people still believe in astrology. Just something conveniently there to blame stuff on. It's like all of a sudden, people stopped using common sense.

There's a reason why horoscopes are made so ambiguous and meaningless.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I am a Scorpio, although I JUST made it. November 21st, 1989, 11:25 pm.

Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity and power. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a complex, emotional, analytical, focused, determined, hypnotic and self-contained character but one which is also prone to extremity, jealousy, possessiveness, stubborness and cruelty.

Sounds an awful lot like me, doesn't it?

According to this, I am supposedly marvelous at secks. I very much enjoy this Zodiac business.

Don said:
Just something conveniently there to blame stuff on. It's like all of a sudden, people stopped using common sense.
Welcome to the concept of religion, Don. Christianity, Judaism, Muslim Faith, Islam, so forth. Every single religion is there to explain things and blame something for them.

Last edited:

Abel

I'm an early Aquarius. Astrology is a bunch of bullshit.
siggly.gif

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
Posting in your own double account's thread is total BS. I am a Leo. A commander.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Gemini but supposedly I share characteristics with Cancer as well. Considering the date of the end and beginning of both I guess that's logical. Personally I don't believe in this crud. But I'm bored.

Haruko

I am an Aries.

Apparently this makes me forceful and impulsive. I happen to notice that the rather odd anime characters are suppose to fall under Aries as well. Tamaki Suohi from Ouran Hign School Host Club is suppose to be an Aries. As well as Kimihiro Watanuki from xxxHOLiC. I refuse to believe I am anything like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back