• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Astra/Half-Year to Heaven (OOC/Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
(1 Corinthians 3:16-17 NIV) [16] Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? [17] If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.

God relaxed in his chair, eating a pastry, looking upon the beauty of what he had created. He made life. He had given Genesis to a thriving civilization of people and animals. It was an incredible sight; being omnipotent had that perk. God could see everything at the same time. It worked sort of like a eighth sense. His seventh sense was being able to create human life. His sixth was telling when squirrels were sad. As the Alpha-Omega basked in his glory, one of his cherubs scooched up next to him. Cherubs were underlings: spiritual nobodies. They shook in fear at the hands of the Almighty one.

“Umm… God, sir, man?”

“What do you want, Cherub?” He replied.

“We have a situation.”

He was surprised. A situation? What exactly did that mean? God stood up from his perch, from where he could see the universe in its entirety, and walked with the Cherub. As he walked by, other spiritual beings bowed down before him. “Oh, stop. You all look like a bunch of fools,” He stated in an irritated fashion. God was led to a young soul. Without angel wings. Angel wings were the symbol of Heaven. Why he didn’t get any is as perplexing a question as any. The soul was in the form of a male, about twenty-eight years of age.

“Why do you bring me before this child? And why doesn’t he have any wings?”

“He was killed, your grace.”

“So give him his wings, and send the one who killed him to Hell with Lucifer. How is he doing, by the way?”

“He’s doing well, your grace. You see, My Lord, no one killed him. He killed himself.”

God was dumbfounded. Absolutely speechless. He had worked so hard to craft human, worked SO LONG to create a soul, and this man robbed himself of his own spirit? Of his life? This was perplexing. Technically, he did die, so he was sent to the afterlife, but he killed someone, which deserves punishment… God had to think of something, and think quick. However, God had the godly ability of slowing time. And slow it, he did. He thought long and hard about what to do, and what the solution was, until it finally hit him. He rewinded time to that moment in history, and spoke to his Cherub.

“I will create a realm. In this realm, one will have to wait a period of half a human year – That is, six months. They may do anything within these six months, but at the end of those six months, they will be judged by their actions in the realm. I will call it… Astra.”

---​

It's been a while since I created an RP, and I came up with this maybe ten minutes ago. If I don't get it down on paper right away, it goes away, so I'm sorry if it's a bit short or rushed, but I hope it's good.

Disclaimer: I am atheist. I am truly sorry if I offended you with the whole "God and Heaven and Hell and whatnot" concept, just try to enjoy the actual story.

Basically, it's a modern-day world. For one reason or another, your character has chosen to kill themselves, and has been sent to the otherworldly realm of Astra. In Astra, they have six months of doing absolutely whatever they want.​

I came up with the concept wanting it to be a romancy-type RP, but you can make of it whatever you will. Your character could be looking for love on the other side, or they could be a cold-blooded killer who goes on a massive killing spree in Astra. The point is, the RP- and the direction it goes in- is completely yours.

Now, onto the rest.

Rules~
1) I expect some degree of literacy. I gave up time playing Assassin's Creed to write this, and I expect the same amount of effort in return.
2) I hold and reserve the right to deny you from the Roleplay. That's not to say I'll just deny whoever, but just use your common sense and judgement.
3) There is no set template, you may create one from scratch. Just bear in mind, you MAY NOT have a Biography or Personal history. Why? Because I want it to be expanded upon during the roleplay. If I see absolutely no character development in your character, yer outta here.
4) Basic rules. No god-modding, no power-playing, etc, etc.
5) Cursing is allowed as the moderators permit it.
6) Romance is widely encouraged. Remember, this was thought of as mainly a romance RP, but please, guys. No one wants to hear the specifics of how you make love in your own special way.
7) Last of all, have fun, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back