• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► [ Astonished / Amazed ] Art and Visual Novel Project Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I see the similarity... but compare Kurome's and Ryuko's hairstyles

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
nkThhPj.png

XRz297o

I guess the purple streaks to her red but the volume and overall, too vague. Kurome's lift is to the side to back one-sided lift, whilst Ryuko is from the back only.

All in all, just a mighty coincidence.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
You have a very distinct style. Are you creating vector art for all of your work? And are you using Illustrator or?

Best of luck with your vn project!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
You have a very distinct style. Are you creating vector art for all of your work? And are you using Illustrator or?

Best of luck with your vn project!

Just Photoshop. I use the Digital Tablet for the outlines/line art, then just color them through vectors.

And thank you. It's a slow learning process but I am dedicated to it. :D

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards

A Walter Quick Sketchy

>Where is the project now?

Apparently the project has hit a snag into an abrupt pause. I currently have my hands full on RL and family matters.

>What is the current progress?

The script for prologue and chapter 1 is pretty much done. All I need is to put it on code. Sadly, this is where I hit the snag. Because I would need to invest more time learning the program (which I am still working on).

So all in all the project is still going, like I said before, I am not letting go of this project.

Back