• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Asthma help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?
Listen I have had trouble breathing for a few days and I need my inhaler,but my sister did something with it and ow I don't know where it is and she doesn't know. I am wheezing really bad so I am wondering, does anyone have any tricks to stop that without an inhaler?

xx kairi xx

Use a paper bag. Put it round your mouth and take in long deep breaths (through ur mouth, not your nose). I use to do that when i couldnt find mine - it can help quite a bit.

xx kairi xx

There isnt really anything else you can do other than loosen tight clothing and calm your breathing. Fresh air might help aswell.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Turn on the hot water in the shower, and just stick your head in and breathe in the steam. It helps clear your lungs and whatnot a fair bit c:

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Sitting with your back straight up usually helps, and so does breathing in through your nose rather than forcing breath in through the mouth. Just keep yourself calm, and slow your breathing.

Prajna

My friend told me this trick. Take a face cloth and soak it in hot water, ring out only a little water and place the cloth on your face. The hot steam from the cloth helps you I guess, similar to Lancelot's idea but using a facecloth.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
you should ask your parents to get you another one?

i have asthma but never really needed the inhaler... but uh if you're like running. stop, and like breathe... i know sometimes you may not be able to breath enough air through your nose, so use your mouth IF YOU HAVE TO. but yeah...

im not sure if that works..but my friend tends to do that >~> i suppose that applies to people w/o asthma, too?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Use a paper bag. Put it round your mouth and take in long deep breaths (through ur mouth, not your nose). I use to do that when i couldnt find mine - it can help quite a bit.

That shouldnt help at all. It will help hyperventalating but wont stop weezing or your asthma issues. you arnt trying to slow your breathing.
I have been having this problem lately aswel because it is spring and there is pollen but i havnt found any good help with it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back