• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Association of Doxy Devotee's (aka AD-OH LOOK A TACO!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How freakin' awesome is Doxy?

• Entirely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Completely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinitely!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • TACOS!!!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
That's right folks, introducing the official fanclub of the awesome, the amazing, the spectacular, the splendid, the splendiferous, the wonderful, the cool, the chill, the bombastic, the-

Well, you get the point, DOXY! He's a friend to the end of the end, and an Honored bro-in-law-but-not-quite-of-mine, so share your love folks, he's earned every bit!

Awards
tumblr_maimaiyEpa1r60wo8.gif

asdcnfda;vu dfovahf why was this club not already made oh my gosh Lost is one of the sweetest sweethearts ever in all of existence and all of time

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Right?! I realized it last night and I was like "OMG WE NEED A DOXY FANCLUB! HOW DOES MY BRO NOT ALREADY HAVE ONE?!?!?!?!!11/11/1/1?R???/1/1!!?1?!?11/1?!1??1/1!!?!!1/1?!1?!?/1/1!?!?!!?/1/!/!/1!?1!?1?!1/1ELEVENONEONEEXCLAMATIONPOINT

theirlosthearts

Awards
I knew we had invented taco milkshakes, but. . .milkshake tacos?. . .I am officially in AWSHUMness overload. (0 ^ 0) *Frozenly stares off into space without seeing anything as his mind tries to wrap around the concept of milkshake tacos*

Miki Hikari

Awards
I'm hungry now. I really wish I had tacos now. I'm glad you're So Happy Doxy! xD

I have an idea! We should bring tacos and milkshakes to Mega's club too for her anniversery party! \^o^/

theirlosthearts

Awards
I think I had a post deleted. . .I had printer troubles right after I got back from my trip (a couple hours ago, but got around the problem). . .And I'm using a thread on KHi for school (never saw that coming), but I have to copy and paste each post individually, all 70 of them. . .My net's spazzy. Ya know, I really shouldn't be happy, but I am. It's good to be back ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back