Association of Doxy Devotee's (aka AD-OH LOOK A TACO!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How freakin' awesome is Doxy?

• Entirely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Completely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinitely!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • TACOS!!!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
  • Alter Ego
That's right folks, introducing the official fanclub of the awesome, the amazing, the spectacular, the splendid, the splendiferous, the wonderful, the cool, the chill, the bombastic, the-

Well, you get the point, DOXY! He's a friend to the end of the end, and an Honored bro-in-law-but-not-quite-of-mine, so share your love folks, he's earned every bit!

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
  • Alter Ego
Right?! I realized it last night and I was like "OMG WE NEED A DOXY FANCLUB! HOW DOES MY BRO NOT ALREADY HAVE ONE?!?!?!?!!11/11/1/1?R???/1/1!!?1?!?11/1?!1??1/1!!?!!1/1?!1?!?/1/1!?!?!!?/1/!/!/1!?1!?1?!1/1ELEVENONEONEEXCLAMATIONPOINT

Miki Hikari

• Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
I'm hungry now. I really wish I had tacos now. I'm glad you're So Happy Doxy! xD

I have an idea! We should bring tacos and milkshakes to Mega's club too for her anniversery party! \^o^/

theirlosthearts

• Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
I think I had a post deleted. . .I had printer troubles right after I got back from my trip (a couple hours ago, but got around the problem). . .And I'm using a thread on KHi for school (never saw that coming), but I have to copy and paste each post individually, all 70 of them. . .My net's spazzy. Ya know, I really shouldn't be happy, but I am. It's good to be back ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.