• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Assault With A Deadly Infant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Wow...

Who the hell uses a baby as a weapon?

A bat works much nicer.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Dude, this shit is hillarious! Not only because I eat babies, but because its just strait up comedy gold.

Shadukai X

Banned
News said:
The infant, whose name was not released, suffered a fractured skull and some bleeding in the brain, authorities said. His head hit Graham’s boyfriend, the baby’s father, police Lt. Dan Spizarny said.

Next time I get an an arguement with my uncle, I'll just whip out his little kid and beat him upside the head, it seems to work SOOOO much. [/sarcasm]

What kinda idiot uses their kid as a weapon? This whole incident might be an omen of that kids future in live. I pity the fact that the kid might literally be 'used' all his life.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Worst. Pun. Ever.

XD I still loved it though. Almost as funny as the women who killed the hitman that was hired to kill her by husband...

A woman whose job it is to save lives, kills a man whose job it is to end lives... Irony baby.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
They can always have make-up sex and make another baby to swing around in a domestic dispute.

At least she had the decency to actually swing it at him, and not just throw it at him hapharzardly.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I hope the kid's okay, but they said the baby's stable.

The chick will hopefully get what she deserves, and I wonder what the guy did to make her hit him with their baby.

.-. I guess I can see finding humor in this. First time I saw the headline, I raised an eyebrow. I've been making fun of the mother, though. So I guess that's finding humor in it.

Doesn't mean I think it's a good thing.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
MY GOD!... >.>;; ...How can people be so Careless?! .____.;; ...a 4 week old Baby, now that's Sad. I hope that Baby does NOT Go back to that Psychopath. EVER!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back