• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Assault of the Dreaughnaught

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Try to build your own gummi ship and equip it with cannons that shoot straight in front of you, don't use shields or melee wepons, couse they are useless and you should equip the ship with a few lasers and a few quick laser targeting radars, also cannons with bullets that spread when you hit the enemy are useful.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's my favorite Gummi Ship Level! I've been working on getting EVERYTHING in the Gummi Ship.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'm also stuck there. It's the only one I cant beat. That boss shoots like mad, and it wont die. I created my own gummi ship but I cant seem to cram enough fire power to beat that thing.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
If you want I can give you the list of gummi blocks that I used to build the ship with which I defeated level 3. It is pretty good, I've beaten the level with about 95% health left and a big medal level (more then 25) with it.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Tell me please. It's the only one that I havent completed.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Customize the Falcon peak and add abilities. That's how I beat it and got S+2 rank! When fighting the boss, stay in the middle and never move around unless it's crucial.

Chaos_Sora

what you do is make a ship with heaps of cockpits and neon bars, put a drain-g and some random cannons and have lots of auoto regens and then about two fully charged hits of the drain-g will kill it (warning:you'll move slow but it isn't much of a problem)

Y_H_M

you better have revive ability at your gummi ship, because at mission three, you will fight an insane red nobody ship boss, which use every weapon of enemies you know.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
you better have revive ability at your gummi ship, because at mission three, you will fight an insane red nobody ship boss, which use every weapon of enemies you know.

i didn't need it. I just upgraded Falcon peak like crazy.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I made a gummi thats even more powerful than the falcon peak! Though, it keeps dying on me because it has less HP than falcon peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back