• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Assassin's Creed" X "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" crossover. Possible? (PMMM SPOILERS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
"Assassin's Creed" X "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" crossover. Possible? (PMMM SPOILERS!)

Assassin's Creed.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Is a serious crossover between these two franchises feasible? As much as I'd like to say yes, I think it's not possible.

For one, there's the ancient past. In AC, Those Who Came Before are responsible for creating humanity. In PMMM, it's apparently thanks to the Incubators that humanity even advanced at all from their cave lifestyle. See the problem there? Of course, there's always the "whisked to another world" option. No, Homura's time travel won't work here, due to the conflicting pasts as stated previously.

I don't plan on writing the crossover, but if someone can make it happen, I'd like to see it.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Re: "Assassin's Creed" X "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" crossover. Possible? (PMMM SPOILERS!)

I feel like the easiest way it would work is that 'whisked to another world' option. Although if that happens the two worlds would have to blend in some way because there aren't any witches in the Assassin's Creed world. Which means no Grief Seeds. Which means bad.

Or maybe something like the Incubators helped out Those Who Came Before. In fact, such an alliance may change the way the magical girl system works.

So it would take someone skilled, someone who intimately knows both canons, but I think it's pretty doable.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: "Assassin's Creed" X "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" crossover. Possible? (PMMM SPOILERS!)

I feel like the easiest way it would work is that 'whisked to another world' option. Although if that happens the two worlds would have to blend in some way because there aren't any witches in the Assassin's Creed world. Which means no Grief Seeds. Which means bad.

Or maybe something like the Incubators helped out Those Who Came Before. In fact, such an alliance may change the way the magical girl system works.

So it would take someone skilled, someone who intimately knows both canons, but I think it's pretty doable.

I'm well versed in both. I simply do not know how to go about writing it, however I could give it a shot. I need to get back into some creative juices. The suggestions are quite helpful, Lunar. So, I can't promise it will be awesome, but I'll try my best. Expect this crossover in a week few days from now, Keyblade Seeker.

Speaking of which, if anybody else has crossovers they'd like to see done; they should add it in here. I can't promise somebody will write these crossovers for you, but it doesn't hurt to speak up. :3

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

I can't wait to read it Sugar Lips ^.^

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I decided to make this into three parts. Tell me what you think of it. If you guys like it, I'll do more of it.

Part 1.​

In a secure building hidden away from prying eyes were a group of bright and intelligent people working together to take down Abstergo. They're known as Assassins. A long time foe of the Templars, whom have been their constant enemy for generations and centuries. In a race against time, they're searching for clues to find the Apple of Eden before the Templars can get their hands on it.

"There's something wrong with the Animus." Rebecca stated, looking up from her laptop at her two fellow Assassins.

"Then fix it." Shaun retorted, not bothering to turn around in his chair.

Rebecca muttered something unintelligent beneath her breath as she held out her hand for Lucy to toss a piece of crumpled up paper over her desk; Rebecca triumphantly catching it into her awaiting palm. "I can't. The Animus is rejecting the disc. There's several irregularly properties within the system. It's messing up the data, and I can't get them fast enough without them popping up everywhere else." Then with a solid glare in Shaun's direction did she toss the crumpled up piece of paper at the back of Shaun's head.

Watching the paper hit it's target in the back of a head followed by another one, Lucy quickly buried her head down onto her desk, muffling her laughter into her right arm as she shook from laughing too hard. Rebecca quickly sat back down in her seat after silently fist pumping the air a few times, and pretended to get back to work. Trying to keep a straight face as she tinkered with the Animus; pushing a few keys down on her keyboard to evade detection.

"Ow." Shaun growled, swiveling his chair around to face the culprits. "That's really mature of you Rebecca, Lucy. Don't you two have something better to do? You know, such as fixing the Animus or hacking into Abstergo's data base? We don't got all day."

Rebecca held up her hands in surrender. "It wasn't me." Her eyes flickering over to Lucy then back at Shaun.

Shaun turned his attention onto Lucy, holding up the crumple piece of paper accusingly at her. Completely unaware of Rebecca sticking her tongue out at him as Lucy shook her head in response. Then when Shaun quickly twisted around to look back at Rebecca, she gave him an innocent whistle.

"Don't look at me," Lucy smiled, "I didn't see anything."

"Whatever." Shaun muttered, scrunching up the crumple piece of paper into a ball and tossing it into a nearby trashcan. "Just don't do it again. I've got work to do. This isn't time for petty, childish games."

Then with a accusing glare in both of their directions, Shaun finally turned back around in his chair and got back to work. After a few brief moments of silence, he stood up from his chair and reconnected the strings attached to the photos above his work desk. A permanent scowl on his face from being ambushed by a pair of woman and their silly games.

"So, what's wrong with the Animus?" Lucy asked quietly, leaning into her desk as she shoved the box of folders aside; ducking behind them to hide from Shaun. "Can we still use it on Desmond?"

"The Animus should still work," Rebecca replied with a grin, "I just can't see what's inside of it or how it'll effect Desmond as he goes through each of his memories. Should something go wrong, I've got a loop hole for Desmond to use."

"Did somebody say my name?" Desmond asked, appearing in the doorway with a tray full of hot beverages. "Is this a bad time?"

"When is it ever not a bad time?" Shaun said sarcastically. "We've got Abstergo trying to track us down and kill us."

"To make matters worse, we now have a problem with the Animus. And we have to deal with you -- Someone that hasn't pulled his weight since he got here. In all honesty, I don't see what Lucy sees in you. Does any of that sound remotely good to you?"

"Shaun!" Lucy scowled in his direction, before setting her eyes back on Desmond and giving him a kind smile. "Don't mind Shaun. He's been grumpy all morning." With a roll of her eyes did she smell the aroma of coffee and instantly moaned -- taking notice of the tray Desmond was holding. "Are those for us? Please tell me they are! I could really go for a drink."

"Yeah. There's one for each of you. I hope all of you like coffee." Desmond said sheepishly, setting it down on a round table before moving over to the Animus. Tapping his fingertips onto the armrest of the Animus, he could hear Shaun groan in annoyance before looking over at Rebecca. "Is everything okay with the Animus? I'm not going to be electrocuted by this thing, am I?

Rebecca shrugged. "Yeah, it's fine. There's just a few bugs that will take some time to root out." When Desmond didn't reply right away, she looked up at him with a cheesy grin. "As for your safety, I'm ninety nine percent sure you won't have your brain fried into nothing."

"What about the last percentage?" Desmond said, half jokingly in concern, taking a seat in the Animus as Rebecca came around to check his vitals before hooking him into the Animus and putting a syringe into his arm.

Rebecca waved him off. "Don't worry about it. We wouldn't be using this baby, if it was going to reduce your mind into a bubbling idiot." After hitting a few selective keys on her keyboard, she looked around her computer at him. "Get ready, Desmond."

"Not like he isn't one already." Shaun muttered underneath his breath.

"Shaun, you're an a--." Desmond said, breaking off mid-sentence, before falling unconscious and returning to a different timeline as someone else.

"He's right you know." Rebecca stated.

"Shut up." Shaun fired by.

-Timeline 1476 Florence-​

In the distant atop of a few tall tours overlooking the city stood three female silhouettes with weapons of their choosing as they searched for grief seeds. The gravitational pull to fight the witches was growing stronger by the hour as guards and civilians died like flies. Each magical girl searching high and low for these grief seeds as Kyuubey watched over them. It grew distinctively clear this world was not their own. However, it was their duty to try to protect it until their job was done. Completely unaware of the true danger they were in.

"Any signs of it, Mami?"

The eldest of the two other magical girls shook her head as her eyes scanned the walls of each building. Her blonde ringlets moving with each step she took. The civilians of this world hardly noticing her as she passed by them on the streets; despite not blending with her odd colored clothes, no one looked her way. All of them completely afraid of the unknown and simply refusing she was even there.

"Not quite." Mami replied softly with a frown on her face.

"Perhaps it will show itself in the later hours of the day?" Kyuubey suggested, appearing before Mami on top of an urban stand and blending into the red fabric. "We've got some time before the grief seeds awaken and turn into trouble."

"You mean there's more than one, Kyuubey?" Mami asked slightly in concern.

Two more magical girls joined their fellow elder magical girl and incubator. To her left side stood a short, tempered, magical girl with blue hair known as Sayaka, whom sighed dramatically as she looked around in disinterest at all of the people looking alike. On the opposite side of Mami stood the magical girl with pink hair held up in pigtails known as Madoka; considered the strongest of the two magical girls put together. Kyuubey's eyes landing on her as they spoke.

"I don't like this," Sayaka stated.

"And I'm starving. Let's take a break and start over later."

"I don't know," Madoka said hesitantly, "What if the grief seed wakes up before we have a chance to get to it? Shouldn't we keep searching for it?"

Sayaka laughed and threw her arm earnestly around Madoka's neck -- embracing the girl into a hug and shaking her head. "You're such a goody two shoes, Madoka. We'll find the grief seed in no time. We've got Kyuubey to help us find it. So let's not worry about it for now."

"B-But we don't even know how we got here!" Madoka protested weakly, wringing her hands together and looking to Mami for support.

"Relax Madoka. Mami and Kyuubey won't let anything happen to us. We're magical girls. That makes us a team and we look after one another." Sayaka said confidently, tugging her by the elbow away from Kyuubey and Mami. "So the first thing we should do is get something to eat."

Madoka shook her head, protesting on their behalf as she was pulled away by Sayaka; smiling sympathetically over her shoulder at Mami, whom shook her head in response and waved her off. "Bring me back some cake, if you can find any, Madoka!" Once the two magical girls turned down the street and out of her sight did Mami return her gaze onto Kyuubey. "How bad is it really? Where is Kyoko and Homura?"

"I may be an incubator that grants the wishes of every magical girl, Mami. But that doesn't mean I know everything." Kyuubey stated calmly, his tail swishing back and forth behind him as his red eyes looked beyond what Mami could see. "I believe Homura may be behind this temporary mishap of location."

"Homura?" Mami said in confusion, making a face as she strolled along the crowded streets. A few guards looking her way after she passed through a few open food stands and stopped outside of a building without a door latched onto it. Three guards blocking her field of vision and entry. Something shiny and glowing catching her eye that left her rooted to the spot. Making the three guards suddenly more alert and smile non to kindly at the magical girl.

"You can't go in here. Get lost." The guard growled, his voice sounding slightly scratchy and rough.

"Sorry." Mami replied with a smile. "I just thought-"

"You saw nothing, girl." The guard barked, moving forward an inch and reaching out with his calloused hands to push her away. "Don't make me repeat myself."

Mami backed up to evade his grip and collided into someone from behind. An apology on her lips as she turned to face her savior -- only to see a hooded mask in place; masking her savior's features as a strong, thick Italian accent whispered into her ears alone. "Are you okay? Can you stand?" The sudden feel of strong hands on her back made her stand upright in an instant.

"I'm fine! Thank you!" Mami said hurriedly. "I should of been watching where I was going. I'm sorry."

The hooded individual wouldn't have any of it. Gently patting her on the shoulder in reassurance did the man address the three guards standing at their posts. "You boys don't have to be so rude to a poor innocent girl. Didn't your mother's ever teach you any manners? Or are they a bunch of whores that raised a bunch of scum like you?" Instantly, all three guards grabbed hold of their weaponry with dawning realization of who stood before them and charged in for an attack.

"Assassin!"

"We'll make you pay dearly for those words!"

"I'd like to see you try."

The Assassin held out both of his arms by his sides, the sound of metal clicking into place as two hidden blades slid out of their compartments. "Today, you die, Assassin!" One of the guards shouted, swinging his the blunt side of his mace at the Assassin's head only to have it lodge itself into a brick wall -- several people began to scream and running away from the fight as the Assassin threw a few punches into the guards face.

"Did your mother teach you how to fight?" The Assassin taunted, colliding his fist into the guards stomach as he kicked out at the lunging guard to his right.

Mami eyes widen in shock as the Assassin plunged his hidden blade into the guard's throat and whirled around to do the same to the dead fellow guards -- whom shook as they launched themselves again into attack mode and went down in an instant with the Assassin slamming them down onto their backs by their faces in both of his hands -- successfully cutting both of their throats out and watching them bleed to death.

Nearby stood a runner that took off at the sight of three guards going down -- hurrying to warn the others and to start putting fliers up everywhere.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." The Assassin sighed dejectedly, looking over his shoulder to see Mami rooted to the spot with her eyes bugged out and her face gone considerably white after witnessing three sudden deaths. "I didn't think you'd still be here to see this."

As if to comfort her, the Assassin gently reached out to steer her away from the sight of blood and dead bodies. Except Mami stood back before he could touch her with her head constantly shaking in disbelief. Tears pricking her eyes as she gazed at the Assassin. Having mistook him for a hero instead of a messenger of death. "How could you do this?" She whispered.

"Mami? Is something wrong?" Madoka and Sayaka asked in alarm.

Mami jolted in fear until it dawned on her that Madoka and Sayaka were still far away. A sense of relief entered her chest as she let go of the air she was holding -- remembering she could only hear them thanks to Kyuubey keeping tabs on all three of them, and letting them silently communicate with each other when things got too ugly with the witches and grief seeds. Neither one of them having to witness murder being committed right before their very eyes.

"I'm okay. I'll meet up with you two soon." Mami lied.

"You sure that's a good idea, Mami?" Kyuubey asked, "We don't know what this guy is capable of."

"I'll take him on if I have to, Kyuubey." Mami bluffed, looking at the Assassin warily as he waited for her to say something.

Instead of giving the Assassin what he wanted, Mami walked silently past him and carefully stepped over the dead guards and spilt blood. Her nose wrinkling at the disgusting smell of blood and decay as she stepped into the room, where several boxes of treasured laid on the carpeted floor behind the desk. Right above the desk was a grief seed crackling with power.

"Kyuubey. Don't tell Madoka and Sayaka I found a grief seed." Mami said grimly. Her eyes closing as she stubbornly tried not to think about the dead bodies right outside of the door and the stench of blood wafting into the room. "I can handle this one on my own."

"But Mami, you can't do it on your own!" Kyuubey warned, only for Mami to ignore his outbursts.

"What is that thing?" The Assassin asked, pointing his index finger at the grief seed she was starring at.

Mami stared at him in shock as she put the desk between them. "You can see it?"

TBC in Part 2.​

Last edited:
Awards

I approve, Sugar Lips! Wonderful premise. Is it possible for me to post this in FanFiction.Net? Of course, I'll credit you, and I'll have to beta it a bit.

So is the Ezio there just starting his Assassin career so to speak?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I approve, Sugar Lips! Wonderful premise. Is it possible for me to post this in FanFiction.Net? Of course, I'll credit you, and I'll have to beta it a bit.

So is the Ezio there just starting his Assassin career so to speak?

Thanks! I still got to work on the next following chapters to get Ezio and the Magical Girls where I want them to be. C: Sure, you can post this on FanFiction.Net. Considering it was just a request that I didn't mind doing. And yes, I'd much appreciate being credited for the work I put into it. Otherwise, I wish you the best in fixing whatever errors you find.

As for Ezio, we'll have to see.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Oh ho interesting. I wasn't sure how such a crossover would work but you got a good thing started here. I find it interesting the Assassin can see the seed.

Awards

Thanks! I still got to work on the next following chapters to get Ezio and the Magical Girls where I want them to be. C: Sure, you can post this on FanFiction.Net. Considering it was just a request that I didn't mind doing. And yes, I'd much appreciate being credited for the work I put into it. Otherwise, I wish you the best in fixing whatever errors you find.

As for Ezio, we'll have to see.

I just remembered something. A title is needed for this. Any ideas?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

"Out of Place, Out of Time."

How does that sound for a chapter title, Keyblade Seeker? If not for this suggestion, you can come up with any title you want for this story. I don't mind. In other news, I should have another chapter updated within the week or upcoming weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Awards

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

"Out of Place, Out of Time."

How does that sound for a chapter title, Keyblade Seeker? If not for this suggestion, you can come up with any title you want for this story. I don't mind. In other news, I should have another chapter updated within the week or upcoming weekend. Sorry for the delay.

I saw a glaring error. Judging from the year, Ezio just started down the path of the Assassin, and thus would not have acquired his second hidden blade yet.

Also I need a summary. This is in FF.Net after all, and we all want readers to be enticed with what we write, right?

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I saw a glaring error. Judging from the year, Ezio just started down the path of the Assassin, and thus would not have acquired his second hidden blade yet.

Also I need a summary. This is in FF.Net after all, and we all want readers to be enticed with what we write, right?

Then we can simply remove the date. I already have Ezio his two hidden blades. The beauty of this story is that it's not canon. Therefore, we can do whatever we like to it. xD

I'm more devoted to KHI and the readers here. If I were to give a summary, it'd go like this: Two unusual universes unite to find the Apple of Eden. A unforeseen shadow bides it's time to strike as the magical girls aide the assassin on his quest to find the scared object; until it becomes clear to the magical girls that the way home may come with a deadly price.

Awards

Then we can simply remove the date. I already have Ezio his two hidden blades. The beauty of this story is that it's not canon. Therefore, we can do whatever we like to it. xD I'm more devoted to KHI and the readers here. If I were to give a summary, it'd go like this: Two unusual universes unite to find the Apple of Eden. A unforeseen shadow bides it's time to strike as the magical girls aide the assassin on his quest to find the scared object; until it becomes clear to the magical girls that the way home may come with a deadly price.

Yes, I'm aware that as a fanfic, "nothing is canon, anything is allowed" (yes, I'm butchering the Assassin's Creed here). But we need to be established at some canon point in the story for fans from at least one side of the fandom to understand.

History is a very important factor in Assassin's Creed and hence that's why I'm sensitive with what year it was. (It would've been okay if the world was PMMM, as it's hard to place a time period there.) If Ezio is at his dual hidden blade stage, then it's at the time of Brotherhood or beyond. But if he's in Florence, it can't be Brotherhood since he spends much of his time in…not Florence, rebuilding the Assassin Brotherhood. It can't be Revelations either, since Ezio is no longer that charming a ladies man. (The reason I know is because I've been reading Mirror and Image's Assassin's Creed novelizations in FF.Net, and they do their best to be faithful to the source.)

In short, don't butcher the date in an Assassin's Creed fanfic, please. Also, I kinda already wrote out the second hidden blade in the FF.Net version. It could easy to say that the other one is being fixed up.

Also, I decided on the title: Puer Percussor Ezio Magica. Puer means "boy" (as Puella means "girl"), and Percussor means "assassin". I kept the Magica because I was too lazy.

For the record, the set main characters (limit of four) are Ezio, Mami, Madoka, and Desmond. Are these the most important four out of all the characters? I'm aware of the other characters, but who are really the top two for the PMMM side? I chose Madoka for character reasons and Mami for encountering Ezio. Desmond and Ezio represent the AC side, 'future' present and 'past' present respectively.

Last edited:
Awards

Then we can simply remove the date. I already have Ezio his two hidden blades. The beauty of this story is that it's not canon. Therefore, we can do whatever we like to it. xD

I'm more devoted to KHI and the readers here. If I were to give a summary, it'd go like this: Two unusual universes unite to find the Apple of Eden. A unforeseen shadow bides it's time to strike as the magical girls aide the assassin on his quest to find the scared object; until it becomes clear to the magical girls that the way home may come with a deadly price.

Hello? Are we still on? I'm getting interested. You promised three parts.

brotherbandit

I've actually been doing some artwork about Assassin's creed/Puella Magi crossover here: Winter soldiers by brotherbandit on DeviantArt

I think's it's actually quite easy to cross these franchises over, because Assassin's can essentially be the Puella Magi's equivalent of magical Boys. If you pretend that the eagle is a contractor like incubators, that there's even more similarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back