• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Assassin's Creed: The Missing Pieces(RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
El estuvo aquí. Después de todo esta vez, él por último lo había encontrado. El un hombre que él había estado buscando para tan mucho tiempo. Magallanes. ¿Cómo fue que usted fue tan fácil de engañar? Los Nativos irían en la guerra con él, y optimistamente lo permitirían matar al hombre. Entonces él podría recuperar el artefacto. Fue todo según planear. Diego se levantó de su atalaya como él miró la tirón de barco en.

(He was here. After all this time, he had finally found him. The one man he had been searching for so long. Magellan. How was it that you were so easy to fool? The Natives would go at war with him, and would hopefully allow him to kill the man. Then he could retrieve the artifact. It was all according to plan. Diego got up from his vantage point as he watched the boat pull in.)

Diego silently went towards the man who was in charge of this operation. He had obtained the Natives trust by showing them his amazing skills in hunting. A few other things, and he had earn their trust. He then said that a man named Magellan would be coming here and he had to die. They understood and he told their chief that he would tell his messenger when it was time.

The time was now. They had become his temporary Brothers of the Creed. He walked away as the messenger began to run towards the small village. They were to welcome Magellan into the Village and at night when he had his guard down, that was the time he would strike.

"Peace be upon you my friend." Diego muttered as he head towards his small hideout until the time was ready.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Tap, tap, tap.

Footsteps running across a rooftop. Then, a soft landing sound, as if a cat had stepped onto pavement. It was much larger then a cat, however, and continued down the road towards its target. A local pub had a few people wandering about. One of the workers, taking a small break, sat outside next to the side of the building. From the alleyway, the cloaked roof-runner walked by and nonchalantly dropped a small package in the worker's hand. Clutching it and slipping it into their sleeve, the man yawned and went back into the bar, off his break.

Inside, sitting at one of the tables, was a very well dressed fellow, chatting it up with some others of his type. When the worker walked past, the fellow ordered a drink. "And don't give me none of that commoner drivel," The young man continued with his conversation after making the statement. The worker nodded and went to the back to prepare the drink, slipping the contents of the package into the liquid and looking around to make sure no one saw. Walking back out, the worker set the glass on the rich fellow's table and continued on his way. "Took long enough." Despite the man's remark, the worker managed to smile as he walked away.

After finishing the drink, it seemed the rich customer started to get woozy. In a manner of minutes he was passed out on the table, a small line of drool coming from his mouth. As per custom in these parts, any inebriated customer who passed out inside were to be thrown out, so as to not waste space so, out went Christopher the Second onto the street.

Then, the white cloaked figure returned, this time with a horse drawn cart, and loaded the passed out richman onto the back and continued down the street. A little while later... Christopher woke up. When he did, it wasn't pleasant.
He was tied up. In a horse stall, nontheless. Oh, there were only so many things that could make his day go sour, and this had to be the one that made lemons seem sweeter then straight sugar. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" His captor walked around, much more deadly then most other people he'd met who tried to kill him. Yes, the way they strutted seemed familiar. It made him sick.

Walking around, the Assassin kicked at a bit of hay that was strewn about on the floor, then faced the captive. "Doing my mission, what else?" That voice. That ring. It was strictly feminine... A... Oh dear, that GIRL had managed to kidnap him? This was an outrage! He struggled against the chains that held him fast to the wall, hissing in anger. If he could only move his hands, he would be able to grab his poisoned dagger and do away with the cretin! Straight through the stomach, a fitting end to anyone with the gall, a female nonetheless, to kidnap him not just once, SEVERAL times.

"You again? Damn you! Know what, if I call for help right now you're no better off then a fox during a hunt!" Yes, this Assassin was familiar to him. She had been plagueing him for ages now, always caught between killing him or just enjoying the anger she caused to boil up within him. Christopher was not a fan of her ways.
"Really?" She patted a horse behind her on its head, her face shrouded by the white and red-trimmed cloak.
"Yes! Really! Just you watch." Christopher took a deep breath and started shouting as if he were being brutally murdered. If there had been birds, they would be shrieking right about now.

Watching with a bored expression, the Assassin simply stood up and kicked the stall wall behind her, sending the horse into a frenzy that drowned out the sound of her captive's cries. Realizing that he wasn't being heard, he silenced himself as the Assassin calmed down the horse, eyes reading, "What next?"

"You're a stalker, you know that?" He was running out of insults after all these encounters. Chris had to wonder, one of these days, would she grow tired of this cat and mouse game and just kill him off the bat or would he get the last laugh with her head under the guillotine?

"Yes, that's kind of the point, Templar. Now, hold still. You have some papers I want." She stood up and went to grab a few loose documents he had in his over-coat. Oh-hoho, no way was he letting her grab those.

About to kick and yell and do anything necassary, Chris found himself listening to the sound of a falcon's cry. Then, one came streaming in through a stall window, perching on a saddle rack and calling out at the girl. She approached it and stroked its head, listening as it gave a few pleasantly happy chirrups before launching out another window on the opposite side of the building. Looking at where the bird had left, the Assassin looked at her charge, grinning, and waved a good-bye. "Next time, those papers are mine." Running through the stable, she jumped through the window the falcon had left through and leapt up onto a roof, making a quick getaway just as on the opposite side of the stable, the door burst open revealing the people who had been with Christopher earlier, all brandishing weapons.
A very prominant frown on his face, Christopher Calimbine II scowled at the people who had arrived to his aid too late and had allowed the escape of his most hated nemesis. "Took you long enough, idiots."

AbsoluteZer0

The streets of Eastern Asia were crowding with people as Michael Delacroix walked aimlessly. Being that he was a Templar Knight, his instinctive paranoia was setting in at an increasing rate as he lost elbow room. His eyes scanned the crowd going over their features like a hawk. Nothing unnerved him more than large crowds. Centuries ago, the mortal enemy of the Templar, the Assassins, could be seen in plain sight and executed in an instant. Now, they evolved to become more dangerous than ever. No longer did they remove their ring fingers in commitment to the creed. They had a brand, but that was less noticeable even to the trained eyes of a Templar. These newer Assassins wore plain clothes at times becoming an even larger threat. However, the Order of the Templar had adapted with their enemies as well. They couldn't find the Knights and vice-versa.

Michael turned his head to the left to see a woman walking awkwardly with her child. She appeared wounded to him and he bore the desire to assist her. Being a man of conflicting beliefs, Delacroix shook his head at the thought of helping and kept moving. Any decent human being would have helped her, but Michael lost all dignity when he gave his life to the Ordre du Temple becoming anything, but human. Through the teachings of his former master, he found himself realizing that every face in the crowd could pose a potential threat even that of his fellow Templar at times. Michael sat down in observation of the passing people. He stuck out like a sore thumb being a Frenchman in the Philippines. It wasn't uncommon for Europeans to visit Asia at the time, but he felt somewhat alone there. That feeling faded as he reminded himself that he'd been alone for years.

A

Azrael

Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

These were the words that Juan Lopez de Padilla remembered from the moment that the Master of the Order, none other than Ezio Auditore de Firenze chanted to him in front of his brothers and sisters back in that dark, stormy night in Tangiers. It has been several months since the day he's been inducted into the Order and Juan remembered it as if it happened just yesterday night. Padilla promised to Ezio that he would learn and follow the Creed. Its words were never written down; who adhered to the Creed memorized it and one day were expected to pass it down to the next generation so future Assassins may carry them in their endless fight to stop the evil Templars and their plans. Even as he followed his target and his associates, he remembered the words that Ezio taught him in the final weeks prior to him leaving Tangiers for Kyoto.

Stay your Blade from the Flesh of the Innocent.

The goal of the Assassins is to ensure peace in all things. The Assassin Order believe that political assassinations and the death of the corrupt will bring peace and a true sense of security to the common people. Slaying innocents and civilian bystanders who do not need to die goes a long way towards spreading strife and discord, as well as ruining the name of the Assassin Order itself.

Hide in Plain Sight.

Be unseen. The Assassins aim to get close to their target secretly, usually in public, to perform awe-inspiring assassinations. The greatest effect from an assassination is when an Assassin seemingly materializes from nowhere, slays a corrupt leader, and vanishes into the darkness. If an Assassin is spotted stalking their target, the supernatural effect of fear is diluted, as well as simply making it difficult for the Assassin to reach his target.

Never Compromise the Brotherhood.

The actions of one must never bring harm to all. If an Assassin fails and is either captured or is being chased by enemy forces, it is up to them that he or she must never commit an action or say anything that can be tied back to the Order or to where they conduct their operations from. For example, Juan's in some fishing village in the middle of a unknown archipelago where it is believed that a Templar fleet coming in the direction of the New World has landed to establish relations with the local island inhabitants and gather supplies for the trip back to Europe. He's been assigned by Kyoto's dai to follow them and obtain contact with other Assassins from the other Bureaus so they could eliminate the Templars all at once. Should he decide to go rogue and openly exposes himself to the Templars before attempting to kill them and ends up failing, it would end up compromising the entire brotherhood. It would result in not just his death or the death of the other Assassins but finish off with almost everyone living in the village being killed and the island ending up under the thumb of Templar oppression.

The memories of the failed rebellion against the Templar government ministers ruling Spain a couple months back was still fresh in the Assassin's mind. He would be damned if he would allow these islanders to be conquered like the rest. "No. Their fate is not ," Juan whispered to himself as he wandered among the crowds. Unlike in Europe, they have little to no reason to hide their true colors here so it makes me wonder. Where could they have...There! I see them! The Assassin's thoughts said in his head as he moved his head slightly and as he expected, he spotted Templar soldiers coming his direction. There were several of them and were armed to the teeth though weapons and armor wouldn't do them any good in humidity like this.

When Juan pulled out the hidden blade and striked the Templars all at once, he knew that he would have the advantage.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Nostalgia.

An awkward feeling to say the least, a sense of longing for something better, something better. Hiroko scrunched up her face in an expression that, if one would guess, showed confusion. She was stumped at this feeling, she had nothing to feel longing for, nothing she wanted to feel like, no where she wanted to be. Then, perhaps is it this place? She thought as her feet dangled freely off the edge of a large, almost aesthetic, building, it was crippled but that of course was an understatement. The foundation was torn up, cracks raced across the building, and the structure itself was faulty, but once again that is an understatement. The air was heavy and hot, not exactly her type of condition, fighting whilst drenched in sweat isn't her forte. Sighing, she could not fathom the origin of this feeling of nostalgia, how annoying.

Looking down she noted a bit of a ruckus, a man seemed to have warded off several Templar guards. They fell to his blade, one by one, like plagued animals, people scurried away from the spot, in fear for this assassin, some stayed in fascination of the man. Hiroko wasn't exactly impressed, naturally warding off Templars is a feat, but she had seen it done many times, with a sigh she pushed herself off the building landing in a shorter one adjacent to the first building. With a few more leaps she found her way to the ground, landing a bit hard, her feet tingled as the shock ran through the soles of her boots.

"Impressive, I suppose." Her voice had neither a sarcastic, or even an applauding tone, she said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, redundancy is key in a sense. She stood shorter than the man, her hair carelessly ran down her face, her hood slightly obscured only the top of her head, but she wore an article of clothing wrapped across her face, hiding the lower half of her face.

Despite this level of secrecy, he should know Hiroko, though she isn't exactly famous, or should I say infamous, the Assassins were connected in some manner. They knew of others affairs but choose to stray away from them, she knew who he was at least, but she pushed that thought away, standing arms crossed and her eyes fixed to his.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Assassin's ..in Manila?"

"Who else can put a hole into a Templar and not be caught? There were no witnesses ..they know we're here.."

"Then we're compromised!"

"Did you expect any less?..
"
Takato stood in a large hall, Templars lined along it, standing tall with thick armor and large Axes and Spears. Perfectly aligned and standing, highly aware. Up above in balconies were archers and spotters in the surrounding area, taking care to catch sight and wind of any intruders planning on making their presence known. Inpenetrable?..thought to be, but an Assassin breaking into this place to kill a target wouldn't be surprising. Sitting in his seat with a hand idly on the hilt of his blade, the young man watched as his fearful comrade paced back and forth in front of him. "..When you're afraid, you make mistakes ..calm down."

"I will NOT calm down! I expected Manila to be secure, but sure enough, the rats tracked us all the way here! Go and find them!"
the elderly man stopped and yelled, his brown robe becoming frayed and wrinkled as he moved his arms around in outrage. He expected this place to be safe, and dying was something he did not want to do tonight! What did they pay Takato for!? "Do something!"

"....."
standing up, Takato shook his head at the elder Templar, the one he was assigned to watch over. At first he was impressed, but the news of Assassin's scared him so much he wasn't certain of what he'd do. Sending his bodyguard out to find a person that hides in plain sight? Sure, he had killed his share of assassin's, but sending him off and leaving him with average protection, no matter how armored, would not be a smart move. "Crisanto ..think for a moment ..is sending me out your best move? Assassin's are covert ..hiding is the greatest advantage they have ..I'm not your average guard, so I suggest you think for a moment more. You paid a lot of money just to have me assigned to you ..is having me leave your side your best choice?" questioned the young Templar, placing a hand on the elders shoulder.

"...No, you're right ...I apologize.." muttered Crisanto, rubbing his temples as he gathered his sense. Assassin's had taken a many number of friends of his in this order ..and he did not wish to be next. He had hired Takato in the hopes that he was best to protect him. The warrior was skilled in what he did, and thought like an Assassin ..sometimes he wondered if Takato really was an Assassin, but there were many opportunities when the man could have done away with him, thus removing his suspicion.

"Fear is what Assassin's give you ..it will not happen again.."

"....Good, I'll scout the city, see if I can find--"

"I understand, but .."

"I'll be back soon ..rest easy.."
Takato patted the mans shoulder again and turned his back, grabbing the rags from his table and throwing them on himself to make him appear like an average beggar. This was how he was able to catch many Assassin's off guard before, as well as gather information on them. He replaced the rags often so he could not be tracked this way. Without another word, he turned and left the grand hall, trusting the grunts to take care of Crisanto.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

"Hm. I expected more resistance from the likes of you but what more should I expect from conscripts," muttered Padilla as he turned away from the soldiers' lifeless corpses that he took down and stared at the local inhabitants who looked at the bodies in front of them. They in turn stared at him and gave him strange looks. Why do they look scared of me? I just took down a bunch of evil men for them. Shouldn't I be getting some praise unless...I know! He looked down and saw his hidden blades, painted red with Templar blood. It seemed that in his trying to help the locals from suffering Templar oppression, he ended up scaring the locals. Best to take precaution. He did the smart thing and withdraw his blades from the public's sight while calming down the public in speaking in their native language. "I apologize for the disturbance but trust me, those men I killed are nothing but no good. Please heed my advice and leave the area."

The locals seemed to have bought Juan's excuse as they bowed their heads in reverence for the man and warded off from the murder scene leaving the Spaniard alone with the Templar bodies. Wiping the sweat accumulating under his cloak, he let loose a loud sigh, Dios mio! I may not have found that supposed captain leading this Templar operation but at least I shortened his manpower by seven soldiers. That alone doesn't seem much but it is something that I hope either I or my brothers and sisters take for their advantage. He cracked his knuckles. "Since that's settled, I should finish up some business." As much as he wanted to see the others' reaction to the dead bodies, he couldn't compromise the position of his brothers and sisters. That would mean breaking the third and perhaps most important tenet of the Creed...

A strong ardent follower of the Creed, he dared not contemplate breaking it so he turned back and started disposing the bodies laid in front of him. Juan took no less than several minutes performing the proper funeral rites. He would've gave each Templar their own but the current situation at hand and the high number of Templars on the island required him to hurry up and give everyone one universal speech before continuing his assignment. Performing the funeral rites, he chanted these words, "
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Rest in peace." He turned around and found himself staring down at a shorter person, a Japanese woman, wearing the same attire at him. So what the dai said was true, there would be others...

"Impressive, I suppose." Her voice had neither a sarcastic, or even an applauding tone, she said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, redundancy is key in a sense. She stood shorter than the man, her hair carelessly ran down her face, her hood slightly obscured only the top of her head, but she wore an article of clothing wrapped across her face, hiding the lower half of her face.

"That would depend what you considered impressive of me." Juan placed his hands on the unknown Assassin woman's shoulders and did his best to present a friendly smile. "Would that how I eliminated them or is it my looks that's drawn someone of your beauty...and skills from Japan to come here? Tell me."

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Vico put his hood up over his Head, as he watched Templar's guarding this bank he was about to try and rob. Robbing this Bank was conflicting to him, as he did not like to steal anything, even if it was Templar blood money. But not taking it meant that he would not eat that day, like he had the other few nights, when he was trying to avoid detection for the guard he killed, had actually turned out to be a higher up Templar leader in disguise, not that he had any problem with that since every Templar that he kills, brings him closer to finding the man responsible for the death of his parents.

Vico walked over to the guards, Thank God there are only two of them this time. This will be easier than I thought. Vico thought, remembering the last fight with the guards over him bumping into them. He ended up killing the other ones, but that was already decided before the fight started.When Vico approached them, He started up a conversation about the Assassin that was rumored to be around the city. The guard were really getting into the conversation, when Vico suddenly flicked out his hidden blade, stabbed the First one through the throat, and turning and slitting the throat of the other.There was a cart of hay, which Vico put their bodies into, out of sight. Easier than I thought. Resto nella pace

Vico walked out of the bank, with his stolen money, twords the food market, hoping to buy himself a Hot meal.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The large shrine sat in the center of the large and superfluously decorated temple. The man, clad in a shabby grey cloak approached the small stone in the center and kneeled before it. His eyes shut and he began to chant mantras to the god, Buddha. He was unaware that above in the shadows lay a man ready to kill him. The fact that they were in a temple meant nothing.

Although the hidden assassin was raised in Japan, he did not worship the heathen god Buddha. In fact, he thought the belief was silly and quite juvenile. He did not blame him though. Those who let fear control their lives needed a higher being to believe in. He scoffed mentally and jumped down, landing behind the man silently. The hidden blade that assassin's were known so well for flicked out and it's metal gleaned in the sunlight.

Without a word, the hooded assassin thrust the blade into the mans neck. His warm, red blood splattered across the shrine and the stained the yellow bamboo tatami mats below them. "Gomeifuku wo inorimasu" He said softly closing the dead mans eyes.
-------------

Click

Nobuo's horse Mikami was waiting patiently eating some dried grass. He climbed onto the horse and with a grunt, was off, riding into the Japanese countryside. His dyed grey assassin's cloak fluttered in the wind. His cloak was made of cheap wool material to give him the appearance of a poverish man.

As he rode throughout the beautiful land, he passed many rice paddies. He pitied those that worked laboriously day and night to maintiain the fields and grow the ever so delicious rice. They were not paid well enough, something that he had not control over. Mikami picked up his pace causing the cloak to flap wildly around Nobuo's body. "Yamete," said Nobuo and Mikami came to a halt. He looked over at one of the workers in the fields and without thinking, jumped off of Mikami and strolled over to him.

Without a word he placed a bag of yen into the mans hand and left. "Arigato gozaimasu!" The man said when he realized that he was holding a bag of yen. Unfortunately, Nobuo was already gone.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Leaving Crisanto for a short while would not do harm, and a scouting mission was done much better by him than any other Templar. He had a knack for picking up on people and things that the grunts couldn't do, and he'd hate to insult them, but ..they could have been better at what they did. The brutes gave Assassin's the best trouble, but pursuit was difficult, and Archers and normal Soldiers did that best. Too bad you couldn't keep both aspects ..but that was what he was here for. Blending into the crowd was easy as well. His father, before his eventual death, always taught him to think as your opponent did, and act accordingly. Assassin's were much less subtle about themselves, but Templars had the numbers and power to be revealed at all times.

Quality was always better than Quantity.

As he headed down the streets and scanned the appearances of all he saw, he stopped by a cart filled with hay and ran a hand along in, eventually reaching inside and checking for an Assassin. To the normal eye, this may only appear as a desperate man looking for something.Coin.Food.Even more rags ..but as a Templar, he was checking for his mortal enemy. Assassin's preffered things as they were now ..but he could never question as Assassin without killing them first. His search becoming futile, Takato was prepared to head back after this meager search until he cocked his hooded head down an alley to his left, spotting a large amount of people leaving it than before. It wasn't as if it was the market ..and there were no public speakers nearby..

As he looked further down, he caught a glimpse of not one, but two people in particular. A Male and a Female ..although the Female tried hiding it, the clothing around her mouth was suspicious. The male did a worse job, his clothing easily representing his order. An Assassin ..they were really here, right ahead of him. ...At least two... he concluded, watching them from afar for a few more moments, then turning his back and heading back to the building he came to inform Crisanto of this. A description of clothes would help the forces find them, and it wasn't like the female could easily change her hair and eye color as well. Not much can escape these analytical eyes.

"...Hide in plain sight?" they did a bad job of it.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Hiroko looked up at Juan, how annoying, she was much shorter than him. Inwardly she sighed, but she maintained her bored expression, looking to her right she notice people dispersing, to her left, way in the distant she noticed men clad in Templar uniform 'calmly' approaching the duo. ".. I do not know, perhaps you could tell me which one it is." A small smile crept up on her face but was obviously obscured by her makeshift scarf, "We should relocate, your actions have drawn unnecessary attention." Hiroko's eyes spoke a different story from her little smile, it showed extreme boredom, indifference, and contempt, but it shined with admiration for the assassin. Hopefully though, he wouldn't notice.

"Hiroko Yoshimura." Speaking her name nonchalantly, it seemed he didn't recognize her, a nice change in pace, odd. But whatever, she didn't enjoy the attention.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Vico walked away form the stand selling hot soup and bread. Thank God. I finally have a good meal. But those Templar guards, they probably had families. But It had to be done. Every Templar I kill, leads me closer to the ones who killed my parents. Vico started to walk around Firenze, the city where the Great Ezio Auditore da Firenze was from. The Templars have infested this city. I wonder, if there is any important Templar's here that would have any idea who is responsible for killing my parents. Nothing is True. The First Part of the Assassins Motto. The Templar's lies. Nothing is True about them. Everything is permitted. I will kill the Templar's responsible for their death. I will stop at nothing to avenge them. And this blade, he flicked out the Hidden Blade, which his was his fathers,I will stab him with this.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
{Kay, from now on, I'm going to do Cyan's posts in this color and Christopher's in this one. If they end up in the same post again, I'll just use plain ol' text except for maybe if they talk.}

Walking along the dirt path, Syandora couldn't help but feel a bit joyous, even though she hadn't obtained the papers she needed. Ol' Chris was getting easier and easier to capture, problem was, his guards were starting to recognize when she pulled heists like this. And how the boy always got his hands on such pricy documents was a mystery...

Jesus Christ, how on earth does that keep happening? Christopher angrily kicked at some pebbles on the ground. This place was still developing, why Assassins would be grouping up around here was a mystery. Well... Maybe not completely. Trade was growing here, according to the papers he'd borrowed from his father's accountant...

The falcon flying up above let out a shrill screech and vanished into some trees. "Hey!" She'd be in trouble if she lost that bird. It was a rental. "Hm? Ooh... I spy with my little eyes richmen with no morality." With a grin, she snuck into some shadows, watching as a man walked through what looked like a church. It was decieving only to people who weren't educated in the ways of disguise. Just by looking, she could spot several guards along its peramiters, all dressed as if ready for battle and on high alert. Oh, so they knew there were Assassins in the area? This would be an interesting turn for the Creed. The Templars were getting smarter. That just meant the Assassins had to watch their flanks as well as their sides. Interesting, really.

"How boring can this day get?"
"B... Boring, sire?"
"Yes, boring. With a capital 'B'!" Christopher was still a bit sour but, had transitioned from disgrace to 'I want big-boy work now'.
His guards only looked at him oddly, one of them saying, "You were kidnapped only moments ago. We think you should-"
"Oh c'mon, I've been through kidnappings since I was a little kid. That's kind of why my parents have me walking around with you dingy folk. And who are you to tell me what I should do? You couldn't even guard me from some pesky wannabe Assassin girl!" He stopped walking and stamped his feet in the ground. "Why is it everytime I want to do something on my own, you guys say I should 'go back home'?" He faced the metal clad guards and frowned. "I want to be a true blue Templar! So quit beating me around the bush!" That's when he realized there were some odd folk sitting outside of some stores eating and staring. Oh dear...

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Sitting back, relaxed, was Hinata Tsubaki, enjoying the scenery as she sat outside of a small cafe. In one hand was what looked like a map, with various notes scribbled across it and red X's in certain locations. On the other hand was her oilpaper parasol, shielding her from wary eyes and sunny rays. Her strawberry-blonde hair was scooped up and held together by what looked like two decorative needles, though some strands of hair framed her Japanese face. Her kimono was a soft pink, decorated with various black prints, her obi was a baby blue. Her legs were covered by black thigh high socks and short boots. To some, she was a mere Geisha, relaxing on this afternoon in the Philipines.

The girl closed her hazel eyes, placing the map on the table as she gave a yawn. It was a slow morning, and she liked it that way. A second later her eyes opened again as a man approached her with a smile. His robes depicted his wealth, and she could tell he was looking for some service. Just as she was about to ignore him, she noted one of his facial features--a single scar passing through his left eye. If she remembered correctly, this man was Mizrashi, a servant at the Church. He was not high in power, but he did work for someone very important...

"My, oh my, what a pretty little flower you are." He spoke.

Her gaze wandered around. "Who, me?" She asked innocently, feigning ignorance and suddenly possessing an air of naivete that was foreign to her.

"And what would you be doing all alone here, Miss...?"

Hinata smiled shyly, twirling a strand of her strawberry blonde hair. "Ayame." She replied, holding her hand out.

Mizrashi gently took her hand and kissed it tenderly, their gazes locked on to each other, but for different reasons. Without him noticing, Hinata had quickly hidden the map, and she stood up, tucking the map in her sock.

"I do think I'd like your service." He continued, releasing her hand as she held her umbrella. "You see, I work for the Pope, and I'm sure we could match your price."

Hinata's eyes widened, and she shook her head. "Oh no, sir, I am not...I do not offer those kinds of services." She told him. "I am simply a traveler, on my way, taking a nice tour of the city."

He clucked his tongue, as if out of dissapointment. "Oh, I see...then please, allow me to escort you."

"Of course."

Extending his arm, Hinata took it and the two walked out of the square and down a road. Hinata reached into her sleeve and pulled out a silver case and untopped it, revealing a dark purple lipstick. She carefully applied it to her lips, noting how Mizrashi's gaze turned to one of hunger. After tucking the case back in her sleeve, she asked, "Where are we going?"

With a smile, he then grabbed her by the wrist, pushing her onto the wall. She dropped her umbrella as he pushed himself onto her. Surprised, she screamed, only for his lips to clash with hers. Suddenly, he backed away, coughing and hacking, his gaze of lust now one of horror. "This...This is...!" He wiped his lips, his entire body trembling.

"What is it?" She asked, the innocence in her voice still clear, though her lips curved into a smile as she picked up her umbrella.

"You...bitch...when did you...poison me...?!" He gasped, collapsing to his knees.

Hinata kept smiling, walking over to the man. "That's a secret." She giggled, noticing a piece of paper sticking out of his pocket. Her eyes widened as she snatched it, eagerly unfolding it as the man started gasping for air. "Another letter, huh...? Well sir, thank you so much."

As she turned to leave, he managed to get to his feet, and with a hoarse battle cry, lunged himself at her. With another smile, Hinata turned on her heel, and with a flash of silver, unsheated her iaitō and cut down the man. His eyes widened in shock, though a second later he fell back in a pool of his own blood. She shook her head, though looked at the letter in her hand.

With this, I'm close to finding those Pieces of Eden... She thought as she walked away from the scene, dissapearing into the crowd. Her feet lead her back to the cafe, and she took the same seat as the waitress brought her drink.

AbsoluteZer0

A queer thought crossed Michael's wandering mind. The Assassins were making themselves known here recently for some unknown reason. One of the only valid reasons for their doing so was what both groups sought control of, the Pieces of Eden. The Templars desired them for world domination while the Assassins wished them gone of this world so as to create free will among all men. Recalling the Assassins' ruthlessness in their hunt for the Templars and the aforementioned items, Michael kept walking onward through the crowd of people. The Philippines was growing ever more familiar to him. This wasn't surprising as he figured this would be where the Templars and the Assassins wage war next. It was clear that this war wouldn't be ending any time soon or even which side would be declared winner.

"Care to give me some money?" A beggar woman asked him.

Michael pushed past her. "Sorry, I haven't any to give...."

She stepped in front of him putting him between her and a wooden cart. He, feeling some sort of remorse and a need to get away from her ASAP, reached for his money pouch. As he tilted his head, he saw a mechanism under her sleeve. Michael shook his head disappointedly after noticing and declined helping her again. The beggar woman lunged with her hidden blade. Narrowly, Michael stepped to the side letting her get stuck in the cart as he drew his dagger. He killed her swiftly and discreetly to his great disgust. Doing so made him feel like a wretched Assassin so demonstrating his Templar brutality, Michael wrenched the blade to make a cross in her. Before pedestrians came closer, he dropped her in the cart walking off as if nothing had happened. Getting blood on his hands, however, only served to deepen his paranoia of Assassins.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Diego had sat there for quite a while before he heard the signal go off. This was his time to strike. He got up from his little hut and silently walked towards the boat, seeing the villagers attacking the crew. He silently climbed in, only to be seen by a crew member. He ran towards the man and silently killed him.

"Rest in Peace." Diego muttered before he began to head towards the captains quarters. He opened it and saw a small looking man staring out at the Ocean.
"So, its an Assassin eh?" The man spoke in a harsh tone. Diego stood there waiting for his chance.

"Silent even when faced with his own enemy?" The man tried to coax a reply out of Diego. He stood there waiting, only a few more seconds.

"I do not fear death." He said as he turned around only to pull out a sword, he began to lunge towards Diego. Diego had anticipated this and easily side step the old man, but he was quick, and if it were not for the dagger in Diego's hand, he would of died right there. The two foes stared at each, Diego's somber eyes appeared in the glow of a nearby fire outside. With a quick flourish, Diego had disarmed the man. Magellan was in shock, as he felt the cold grip of death pierce his chest.

Diego lay the man down.
"Where is the artifact?" Diego asked the man calmly. Magellan laughed, blood caught in his throat.
"It is of no use of me to hide it from you. It is in the safe behind my bed." Magellan said still coughing up blood.

"The code?" Diego asked again calmly, not letting his emotions show. Magellan spoke softly this time.
"The code is....8...15...16...23..." And with that Magellan was no more. Diego lay his head down and gave him his last rights.
"I did not want to do this, yet it is for the better of all man. Rest in Peace." Diego stood up and looked for the safe Magellan mentioned. He found it, it was a small safe, big enough for a hand held artifact. Diego got on his knees and put in his code, after it clicked open Diego saw the artifact and took it out.

According to his given description the artifact was supposed to have the appearance of a Golden Apple. This was in fact the right description, excluding the ancient language that Diego had never seen before. He stared at it and shook those thoughts away. He put the apple in his coat pocket and left the boat.

The Natives had killed most of the crew and only a few were left. One of the boats had left all ready, a mistake that Diego used so as to let the Templar's know of what he had done.

His next task was to met up with an associate of his in the Philippines. Diego thanked the Natives and left on his Journey.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Who is the one responsible for this!?" shouted a city guard as he knelt down beside a dead man, a pool of blood surrounding him. A crowd of civilians gathered around as four guards examined the corpse left in the road. The man was a part of the church, they knew that much ..and the rumors really were true then. An Assassin ..at least one, had taken residence in this city.

_

...Make it at least three... without disturbing the guard's investigation, Takato watched as they checked the body and the crowd as well. His hood in place and his position behind the crowd uncompromised, he turned around and walked off. He had been around briefly enough nearby to hear a hoarse scream, but by the time he arrived, the follower of the church was gone, and he only had a pink kimono to go by before the last of it slipped into the crowd. Giving the assassin a little distance was his plan, and waiting until the guards arrived, he moved on in her last general direction. He took his time looking left and right, over his shoulder and up towards the rooftops to see if he could find more. So far, Takato was safe from harm.

Approaching a nearby cafe, he came to a stop, peering through a small window and spotting a bit of pink inside. A young woman was there, a waitres bringing her a drink and to him, she was doing the one thing the last two weren't. Hiding in plain sight ..she was much less suspicious, but still, it wasn't often you saw pink out here, not at all. Unable to confirm her possibility as an Assassin from this distance, he lowered his hood, revealing his face and stepping inside. Templar had the resources, but names weren't easy to come by ..still, maybe he'd get lucky and know her just from facial details. Now that he thought about it ..that clothing wasn't exactly local either.

Was she ..like him?

As casual as could be, Takato took a seat beside her and raised a few fingers towards the waitress, requesting a drink as well."...You're not from around here, are you?" he questioned silently, facing forward and not giving her a look. He would wait for her acknowledgment, as it was a little obvious he was talking to her.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Her eyes wandered, yet closed when someone sat next to her and asked a question. It would seem she was getting some more unneeded attention, though this was slightly different. With a smile, Hinata took a sip of her coffee, crossing one leg over the other as she stared dreamily out the window.

"I am a traveler." Hinata replied, her asian accent at full force, making it seem as if she struggled speaking English. Keeping her eyes closed, she took another sip and placed the cup tenderly onto the table. "I wish to see the world and all its wonders."

Perhaps the reason was a bit lame, but it was pretty close to the truth. She waited for a response, curious as to where the conversation would go.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
...Traveler... likely story, Assassin's did, after all, move from place to place ..still, he lacked any proof. He didn't have the paranoia that Crisanto had earlier, but his suspicion was still there.Remaining still, he raised his hands and clapsed them together, placing his chin on them as he stared forward with concentrated eyes. The accent wasn't hiding anything either ..she was Japanese, as was he, so it checked out. If he were to get the appropriate responses, he'd need to start slow with her. A name ..at least a name, would suffice. Untrue as she might make it be,it was worth the try. "..A Traveler?..the world can be a dangerous place. As I ..made my way here, guards were investigating an area for a murderer. A man was dead in the road ..face down in his own blood." he muttered, although he was speaking in Japanese as he went on.

"I can only wonder ...was killing him accomplishing anything? Was it better in the long run? ...the world is in a sensitive state. Death is everywhere.."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
What's it to you? Hinata thought to herself, though her eyes widened from shock. "That's so sad..." She replied, staring down at her lap.

"I can only wonder ...was killing him accomplishing anything? Was it better in the long run? ...the world is in a sensitive state. Death is everywhere.."

"Life is so precious...Why would someone kill an innocent man?" Hinata asked him innocently, slightly batting her eyelashes curiously. She sensed danger from this man, as if he was trying to get something from her. Still, she couldn't just up and leave--she was almost sure she'd give chase. What was important now was to keep the air of mystery, to make sure she wasn't found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back