• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Assassin's Creed: Legacy of Bloodlines [A Zarin I Yehudahi Production]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L E G A C Y
O F
B L O O D L I N E S

THEY CALL US MONSTERS, YET WE DEVOTE OUR LIVES TO TRUTH. YET LAST NIGHT, ONE OF THEIR OWN WAS CAPTURED. I COME TO CYPRUS FROM THE HOLY LAND AFTER MURDERING THE TEMPLARS THERE.

I FOLLOWED THE REST TO CYPRUS, EAGER TO DIP MY BLADE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAST SURVIVING TEMPLARS. WORD OF MY DEEDS SPREAD BEFORE ME. THEIR FOLLOWERS SET A TRAP. THEY DID NOT SET IT TIGHTLY ENOUGH.

MY NAME IS ALTAIR IBN-LA'AHAD.

620px-Viewpoint_in_Acre.jpg

Now to explain myself, this is what you might consider an Alternate Universe fic which it is to a certain degree. It basically is going to be a combination of the plots of two medicore games of the Assassin's Creed series, Bloodlines for PSP and Altair's Chronicles for DS though original plot elements and characters will be included.​

Last edited:
L E G A C Y
O F
B L O O D L I N E S

THEY CALL US MONSTERS, YET WE DEVOTE OUR LIVES TO TRUTH. YET LAST NIGHT, ONE OF THEIR OWN WAS CAPTURED. I COME TO CYPRUS FROM THE HOLY LAND AFTER MURDERING THE TEMPLARS THERE.

I FOLLOWED THE REST TO CYPRUS, EAGER TO DIP MY BLADE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAST SURVIVING TEMPLARS. WORD OF MY DEEDS SPREAD BEFORE ME. THEIR FOLLOWERS SET A TRAP. THEY DID NOT SET IT TIGHTLY ENOUGH.

PROLOGUE

651px-Acre.jpg

It was the Assassin's first time here in the city of Acre in several months. He had spent most of his time in Maysaf, taking control of the Assassin's Order after he had eliminated his treacherous Grand Master Al Mualim but now he was back. Not much had seemed to change in the city but then again there was more to it than his eye could see physically; he no longer saw the Templars as the guards who constantly gave chase to him the moment they saw him jumping from rooftop to rooftop. To him, they represented the greater enemy, tools for their agenda, extensions of their will to dominate, control and keep the citizens ignorant while they prosper. Ever since he had murdered Al Mualim, he had come to question many truths. His mission became more personal.

The annoying beggars who crowded the streets of Acre and constantly harassed him for a spare coin to lend them were still there though he had a lot more restraint. Had it not been for the fact that he was a strict adherent to the Assassin's Creed, had he been the same person he was back at Solomon's temple, he might've considered murdering them.

Strangely enough, he was not here in the city of Acre to assassinate someone, a first for someone who spent the previous couple of months drenching his blade on the blood of his Templar enemies. Out of the ten Templars he murdered in the Holy Land, he recalled murdering three within Acre's walls. The names of these three aforementioned individuals were Garnier de Naplouse, William of Montferrat, and Sibrand. Garnier was a corrupt surgeon and the tenth Grand Master of the Knights Hospitalier who enjoyed removing himself from the world around him, spending his time experimenting on his patients. William of Montferrat was the tyrannical regent of Acre who vigorously withheld food rations from the people in preparation for the utopian "New World" the Templars planned to create once the Pieces of Eden were gathered. Sibrand was the Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights who out of his own paranoia and fear of being killed had his troops occupy Acre's port and kill anyone suspected of being an Assassin, most of whom were innocent scholars. Each of these three individuals he single-handily murdered on his own and had he the chance to do it all over again, he would do it without hesitation.

He had instead came here on assignment from Malik, his good friend and second in command of the Assassins. As the Assassins were reorganizing themselves after the murder of Al Mualim and his own ascension to Grand Master, there were rumors flying around that the Templars were planning a retreat to Cyprus. This of course interested the likes of he and Malik who immediately sought out to contact the rafiq that headed the local Bureau in Acre by sending a messenger pigeon. Many weeks later, they had gathered enough information from the local rafiq to consider an assignment to the city. He grabbed a horse and headed for Acre, planning to capture one of these Templars and see what he or she knew.​

Out of all the Templars that were in Acre, he remembered one: Maria Thorpe.​

.....advancing to a more recent memory.....

Last edited:
Thank you! This is going to fix everything that was wrong with Bloodlines and Altair's Chronicles.

I have most of the story still in script format so it'll be a long time but these are the locations planned so far.

Acre
Limassol
Kyrenia (and Buffavento Castle)
Arwad
Nicosia
Masyaf
Beirut

L E G A C Y
O F
B L O O D L I N E S

DNA SEQUENCE ONE - MEMORY STRAND ONE

assassins-creed-20060823072815436.jpg

Altaïr wandered around Acre's self-designated "Rich" District. It was true that this section of Acre was where the wealthy gathered, socialized and lived in relative excess and splendor though then again the vast majority of these people were either from Europe or descended from people who had arrived here from Europe during the previous Crusades, like his mother, a Christian. The name was a misnomer. While many in this section lived in pure opulence, many more people in the district were either in poverty or close to it. It did not help that most of these people worked for the very families who show off their opulent amounts of wealth to one another, for little to no pay. The Assassin was angered.

He was by no means a Robin Hood nor had he ever entertained the thoughts of stealing from the rich and giving it to the poor, at least not since he was but a young child, a novice Assassin in training under the teachings of Al Mualim. He had come to accept the reality that in every society, there would always be a class of wealthy people and under them, a class of poor people though he was in the belief that those with wealth and power should use it responsibly, to better the people below them instead of just themselves. It was one of the many reasons why he and his brothers are opposed to the Templars who only wish to build a brand new world-wide utopian society that only suits them and why he is willing to put a stop to their plans, whatever they may be.

At least, Altaïr knew, that however despicable he saw the wealthy of Acre and the other cities, they were not agents or allies of the Templars, it was not their problem.

It was at this moment that he shook his head of his thoughts and stopped in the middle of the crowded street, taking a look around at his surroundings. As always, the beggars were harassing him to no end, pleading for a coin to spare. And as always, he scared them off by pulling out his hidden in a threatening manner. A couple of yards ahead of him, a group of Templar soldiers and their commander took attention to the flight of the beggars and eyed at Altaïr suspiciously. Altaïr cursed under his breath. He knew that this Templar commander and his guards, like all the others he has encountered, would head towards his direction and bother him. He resisted the urge to pull out his sword and cut them to pieces though the last thing he desired was to bring attention onto himself and risk failing his assignment from Malik. He did not want to repeat his mistake at Solomon's Temple, a mistake that costed Kadar's life, Malik's arm, and his own rank, honor and respect.

He proceeded to step back, turn around and find another way to Acre's stronghold. The Templar guards took notice of his retreat and jeered at him, calling him things such as a coward or a woman. He ignored them and continued on walking the opposite direction until he turned his head back and saw that they had disappeared, presumably to annoy some other unfortunate soul. He remembered the tenets of his Creed:

Stay your Blade from the Flesh of the Innocent. All true Assassins strive for peace, all murders committed by Assassins is done so to advance said peace. Innocent civilian bystanders were not to be murdered, regardless of circumstance, and swift punishment would be handed on any Assassin committed of such a crime. He of course knew from first hand experience how annoying people can get, especially in the case of the beggars. It always seemed easy to pull out his blade and kill them though Altaïr knew better than to tarnish the good name of the Order. Hence his reason why he blended with the monks.

Hide in plain sight. As an Assassin, it was pivotal that on assignments from the rafiq that he not draw the attention of the public and the guards to himself. That is, if he or she desired to pass the assignments that they were given. Yet this tenet is not just about purely hiding from the authorities but doing so while performing the mission, that is, under their noses. If Altaïr desired to succeed, he would need to abide by this tenet most strictly. So far, no one, not even the guards, suspected a thing. The guards did not hesitate to move aside and allow Altaïr and the scholars access into Acre's Citadel, which a few months prior had quartered King Richard the Lionheart and his Regent William of Montferrat.

And never compromise the brotherhood.His actions could not bring harm to the brothers and sisters of the cloak. All adherents to the Creed were to acknowledge and follow this most important tenet. He made a promise to Malik, Harash, Acre's rafiq and the Assassins in Masyaf that he would not fail, he would not repeat his past mistakes ever again. It was vital that he remained in the shadows, until the moment was right to break free from the scholars and seek out the Templar agent Maria Thorpe.​

As he and the scholars passed entrance into the Citadel, memories flooded into the Assassin's mind. It was here within these walls that he took the life of King Richard's tyrannical Regent William of Montferrat in front of his men. He remembered the looks of shock and horror on the Crusaders' faces as he pulled out his hidden blade from William's skull; the blade drenched with his blood. He walked away without chase that day. Now not much has changed in the Citadel; it was effectively a city within a city, closed off to the garrison of Templar soldiers who lived and socialized here while off duty. Altaïr reminded himself to keep as low a profile as possible; he was neck deep in Templar territory.

He can not afford to fail the mission.

He let out a soft sight of relief observing that the attention of the Templar soldiers was devoted to the noise being made by the heralds. He found them to be quite irritating, for the simple reason that they are propaganda mouthpieces. They were not Templars but they might as well be Templars due to their willingness to be paid in Templar deniers to shout all sorts of lies and misnomers to the people. These were the people who are responsible for the Crusades, convincing many to join the Crusader and Muslim armies but this time, they were the perfect distraction for to the guards.​

Altaïr separated from the scholars, without notice, and climbed up one of the mountains towards the top. He began jumping from rooftop to rooftop, heading to the Citadel's western wall.

.....advancing to a more recent memory.....

Please comment people. I do want your input as well. Por favor?​

Last edited:
Well I've been told that I have good writing skills :]

What particuarly did you like about it? I want to improve of course :]

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
The setting and starting off at AC1. You may want to have more action it seems like this is coming out of a textbook.

The setting and starting off at AC1. You may want to have more action it seems like this is coming out of a textbook.

Oh trust me! It'll be.This is all build up to the confrontation with Maria Thorpe (the Templar that posed as Robert de Sable in Assassin's Creed I) and Altair's journey to Cyprus like in Bloodlines. Just be patient.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Good so far :) I really like AC !! Surprised to see a fan fic about AC. Your doing great so far. But yeah add some action soon ok? Otherwise it's really good and interesting how you wrote your fanfic.

I will be patient. Also did you play AC2 and Brotherhood?

Already did. I still kinda prefer AC1 because I'm like hard on for Mid-East culture and history than Renaissance Italy and stuff.

This will be an AU of Chronicles and Bloodlines but it won't really contradict any of the canon from Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood. I'll be sure to add in references to Italia. I might even consider the epilogue happening in Italia.

Good so far :) I really like AC !! Surprised to see a fan fic about AC. Your doing great so far. But yeah add some action soon ok? Otherwise it's really good and interesting how you wrote your fanfic.

Next to Kingdom Hearts, AC is like my favorite video game series. I'll be sure to add in pretty soon.

The action will come soon. I promise. :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It really awesome. Love AC. You wrote a really good fan fic! Please make more chapters :)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
This just keep's getting better and better Zarin. You've got really good writing skills, compared to mine -_-

lol
So she told me chapter 2 will be up soon.

*squee*

Last edited:

L E G A C Y
O F
B L O O D L I N E S

DNA SEQUENCE ONE - MEMORY STRAND TWO

6632-Altair-Templar.jpg

With the incompetent lot of the Templar guards distracted by the words of the heralds stationed all over the Citadel, it was an easy task for Altaïr to jump from rooftop to rooftop. He did not that worry in the back of his mind that someone in the garrison would catch him and give chase. Then again, the Templars he faced for the most part save for a few exceptions were incompetent not only in mind but when it came to actual sword-fighting. He has fought them on various occassions and each and every time, he came out without a scratch while those who dared to fight him ended up with their entrails cut open, for all to see. Acre somehow always ended up having the most incompetent guards manning the Citadel's interior for some unknown reason.

Not that the Assassin complained; it made his job a lot more easier. And for one, it meant a lot less moronic Templar guards to kill needlessly. Only twice did he need to pull out his sword out its sheathe and murder the guards and when he did, he did the bodies on the haystacks before they could be discovered. He spent his time, slipping past the guards and free running on the beams that laid above the Citadel's interior hallways, listening in to the conversations that the guards had with one another, hoping to hear information on Maria, the Templar who he planned on capturing and whose life he spared many months ago back in Jerusalem when she posed as a decoy for the late Robert de Sable.

"Welcome in, Shalim. You look well," said one of the Templar captains as he bowed down to an unknown young man dressed in opulent, royal attire. "I suppose Cyprus has done well for your health."

"Indeed it has, the same could be said for my father Moloch and the other Templars currently stationed on the island. All the more reason to make this trip to Acre short for me. Anyways enough small talk, I grow impatient. Where's Maria?" Shalim questioned. "She send envoys to Buffavento Castle desiring Armand Bouchart to transport herself and her forces to Cyprus."

"Oh yes, I've heard of those plans. She's by the balcony on the end of the corridors."

"Good. Farewell soldier," Shalim stated as he and his retinue headed to the corridors.

The Assassin waited for the Templar to look the other way to leap down to the ground from the wooden beams above and slowly follow Shalim and his men.

The corridors smelled of fresh blood and the rotting, dead carcasses of the recently executed. A cold breeze shifted about, pushing and pulling the dank odor. It was hot in the godforsaken, stone hallway; a muggy kind of warmth that made Altaïr's skin sweat as cold as ice. The jagged moisture, mixed in with the steamy air, gave the Assassin an uncomfortable itch all along his back and arms. Altaïr could only hear the distant, howling cries, the tormented pleas of the damned thieves, heretics and other so-called criminals trapped here by the Templars.

Altaïr ignored their cries in his head. As much as his conscience would want him to help everyone here, he had came here for one and one person only: Maria Thorpe.

Animus 1.26 dating to a previous memory.....

Altaïr quickly pulled out his hidden blade and stabbed Robert de Sable right in the chest. He then thrusted the Templar commander's body forward towards the other soldiers, knocking them into the ground. He then threw Robert's body against the wall, making the man hit his head against the solid sandstone. The Assassin then leaped up in the air and crashed right into the semi-conscious Robert; his hidden blade thrusted into the man's abdomen.

"I would see your eyes before you die," the Assassin muttered as he ripped off the helm. He extended his hand forward and ripped off the helm. Instead of seeing Robert's face, he saw a woman's face.

The woman said non-chalantly, "I sense you expected someone else."

Altaïr stared at the woman, the feelings that he had kept repressed from manifesting himself began to erupt inside him, bringing a sting to him. He had come He felt a vast array of emotions but the two most prominent being anger and disappointment. Disappointment at having failed to assassinate the real Robert de Sable, but a mere woman and anger at falling into the deception of this Templar agent after traveling many weeks into Jerusalem from Masyaf to assassinate him.

Altaïr shook the woman's body violently, banging her head against the wall. He screamed, "what sorcery is this?"

The woman bled out her mouth though nonetheless grinned and responded, "no sorcery, we knew you'd come. Robert needed to be sure he'd have time to get away."

Altaïr shook her again and questioned, "so he flees!?"

The woman shook her head, "we cannot deny your success. You have laid waste to our plans; first, the treasure, then our men. Control of the Holy Land slipped away, but then he saw an opportunity, to reclaim what has been stolen, to turn your victories to our advantage!"

Altaïr growled; he should had expected Robert de Sable to pull off a cowardly move like that as a response to his assassination of his agents throughout Damascus, Acre, and Jerusalem. He quickly retorted, "Al Mualim still holds your treasure, and we've routed your army before! Whatever Robert plans, he'll fail again!"

The woman, struggling to break free of Altaïr's vicegrip, smiled, "Ah, but it's not just Templars you'll contend with now!"

Altaïr shook her violently again, "Speak sense!"

"Robert rides for Arsuf to plead his case, that Saracen and Crusader unite.....against the Assassins!"

Altaïr was simply flabbergasted at the woman's words. His grip on her robes loosened as he tried to make sense of what she said. Crusader and Saracen would never unite and fight on the same side no less against the Assassins. From all the times he traveled through the cities of Jerusalem, Damascus and Acre, he heard the heralds proclaim their message of Crusade or Jihad to the public masses, announcing that they must join the Crusaders under King Richard or the Saracens under Salah ad-Din and fight the infidels on the other side. Never could he imagined them uniting to fight their order especially since the Assassins in the recent past have aided both Crusader and Saracen, as long as they were free of Templar associations.

He yelled defiantly, "that will never happen! They have no reason to!"

Maria, sensing the power in her words, snarked, "had, perhaps. But now you've given one: nine, in fact. The bodies you've left behind, victims on both sides. You've made the Assassins an enemy in common and ensured the annihilation of your entire order! Well done!"

"Not nine," he stated, "eight."

He would be damned to let this Templar woman get the better of him. Altaïr loosened his grip completely on her cloak and let go of her. He then stepped back from her while still having his hidden blade pulled out.

Confused, she said, "what do you mean?"

"You are not my target. I will not take your life," he responded. "You're free to go, but do not follow me!" warned the Assassin sternly at the woman.

"I don't need to," the woman said, rolling her eyes. "You're already too late!"

"We'll see," the Assassin muttered to himself as he walked away from her, past the bodies of the Templar soldiers that he murdered.

Animus 1.26 fast-forwarding to the current memory.....

The silence broke as Altaïr heard a Templar guard rounding the corner. They faced each other; the Assassin wasn't too impressed with the guard. He was young but tall and thick like a bull, more or less around his size. A wild sheen glowed in the youth's eyes though this did not frighten the Assassin. He knew it was the untrained, inexperienced new guards who were the most dangerous opponents. The older guards were worn down by their miserable job; they were jaded and tired and were not excited by the idea of fighting Assassins. But the young ones, Altaïr knew from personal experience, were so eager to slice open their enemies that the motivated compensated for their lack of combat experience.

A light, crisp lock of black hair fell out the man's helmet and over his eyebrows. His mouth twisted to a smile. "You there! You are not supposed to be here!" He called out, his blade was unsheathed. Altaïr resisted the urge to grin as his opponent's voice was juvenile and still held the soft, crackish, high-pitched honk of pre-adolescence.

His cover was broken. He needed to do something. Quickly.

"Hmm....." Altaïr said slowly, ruminatively, and touched a finger to his chin. "You look to be around my size. You will suffice."

"W-what?" The boy said, taken back, "what are you going to do with me? Stay away!"

The young Templar guard's weapon slid forward, falling out of his grasp. Altaïr's mouth pulled into a small, delicate frown as he paced towards the guard. He quickly murdered the guard with ease.

All it took was one hidden blade struck right at the eye.

.....fast-forwarding memory to a more recent one.....

Yup. What did you guys liked about it and how can I improve? I know that I need some action stuff though I did have Altair thrust his blade into the guy's eyeball in the end so he could steal his armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back