• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Assassin's Creed: Legacy of Bloodlines [A Zarin I Yehudahi Production]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Well that was pretty badass.

I can't really think of anything that needs to be improved to be honest lol

L E G A C Y
O F
B L O O D L I N E S

THEY CALL US MONSTERS, YET WE DEVOTE OUR LIVES TO TRUTH. YET LAST NIGHT, ONE OF THEIR OWN WAS CAPTURED. I COME TO CYPRUS FROM THE HOLY LAND AFTER MURDERING THE TEMPLARS THERE.

I FOLLOWED THE REST TO CYPRUS, EAGER TO DIP MY BLADE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAST SURVIVING TEMPLARS. WORD OF MY DEEDS SPREAD BEFORE ME. THEIR FOLLOWERS SET A TRAP. THEY DID NOT SET IT TIGHTLY ENOUGH.

MY NAME IS ALTAIR IBN-LA'AHAD.

DNA SEQUENCE ONE - MEMORY STRAND THREE

Mariawatchingtower.jpg

The guard's uniform was tight against Altaïr's skin and pulled at his muscles, already sore from his more recent escapades in the Holy Land. His mind though was too far away for the Assassin to notice or even care all too much. He fastened the boots mechanically; all of his actions seemed to be unconscious and passive. Altaïr had gone past the point. Find Maria Thorpe, that was his main objective behind his mission.

Altaïr's slitted eyes peered at the young boy, who was stripped down, bound, and whose blood was pouring out his open eye socket and providing nourishment to the flock of rats who came in to consume the body. He bent down over the guard and closed his eye. "Lqd Fʻlt Hdhh al-Jrymh Ltḩqyq al-ʼHdāf Bldy. Ldhlk ، Wālrāḩh Fy Slām," Altaïr whispered in a calm voice before leaving him behind to be consumed by the hungry rats in the wine room. A blast of stinking, humid air splashed the Assassin as he closed the door gently and locked it.

Altaïr strutted with confidence now. He didn't check over his shoulder every few seconds, he didn't hang to corners and peek around the edges; he just walked forward, searching for Maria. The crawling, damp itch on his arms no longer bothered him, nor did his swollen fingers bound between splints. He passed by the cells, all of which held inside prisoners, all victims of the Knights Templar. He contemplated releasing them; he had the keys of the guard with him though the sound of the guards rounding the corner quickly made him reconsider.

"What are you doing there soldat? Fixant l'un des prisonniers?"

Altaïr glanced over his shoulder and came to a stop, stamping his foot impatiently. A deep, resonating thud echoed in the hall. "Yes. I imagine that it is time for her to experience her daily beatings, I presume?" He took a peek inside the cell.

There was a female body lying on the ground, turned away from Altaïr and facing the wall. He couldn't see her face, but he knew it was not who he was looking for. Every other cell held males - it had to be her. Altaïr had the keys he had stolen from the guard he murdered earlier in his hands and there was the temptation to open the gates.

"La prostituée avait déjà ses coups…" The man narrowed his eyes at Altaïr. "Are you one of the new guys here recently transferred from Tyre?"

Altaïr turned to face the voice. It was a guard; a lean man with short, curly brown hair and silver-gray eyes. He looked concerned, but for what Altaïr was unsure of. "Yes…yes! John of Ibelin had me and several others transferred from Bayrut."

"Oh…well…welcome then to Acre!" The man shed his alertness and approached Altaïr with a warm smile and a pat on his shoulder, "it's okay! It looked for a minute that you were planning on releasing the putain from her cell. Anyways, she already had her beating so you would have to wait for tomorrow. Anyways carry on!"

Altaïr sighed, That was close. I can't risk doing that again. He looked again at the woman trapped inside the bars of the cell, may Allah grant mercy on her soul. I can't do a thing to help her or anyone else....I'll see if I can get my brothers to come here another day. Now time to find Maria and end this mission.

The Assassin traveled up the corridors, slowly and quietly without making the other guards suspicious of him. The temperature and the smell of blood dropped noticeably which each step he took; eventually, he made it out of the dungeons and entered into the Citadel's ramparts. Unlike the dungeons, the amount of guards stationed in this part of the Citaqdel was extremely miniscule in comparison and so he brisked through without much detection. He stopped a few yards short of the balcony when he spotted his target, Maria, laying her arms on the balcony rails as a couple of guards and the gentlemen known as Shalim left the balcony by another corridor. She looked different from what she did in their first encounter; no longer did she wear Robert's suit of armor but a simple dress and cloak.

"Finally I can finish off what I started at Jerusalem," Altaïr muttered as he pulled out the hidden blade from its vambrace and prepared to confront the woman.

"Damn. How dare that insolent little brat Shalim come here to tell me this now, out of all times! Stripped of my rank and title! I was a single heartbeat from knighthood under Robert. Now that he's dead, I'm seen by my own brothers and sisters as no better than a mere mercenary," Maria grumbled, "now I'm stuck here in this damned city with the rest of these idiots, sitting here as bait, waiting for another ship to come and take me to Limassol. If only....." she mumbled to herself as she slowly turned her head around.

"Seems like things are not going as planned," Altaïr mumbled under the helm.

"You would know," Maria said as she turned herself around and took a look at the guard opposite her, "you are the man who spared my neck but stole my life. Welcome back Altaïr to Acre, how long has it been? Four months? Five months since you let me go? How times flies by."

"I've come here to apprehend you, Maria."

"I figured so," said Maria in her non-chalant tone, "it explains why you're dressed as one of the guards. You never fooled me for a second, Assassin." She grabbed her sword out of the sheathe by her waist, "I have been waiting a long time to fight you once more since our little parlay back in Jerusalem a few months ago. I never forgiven you for murdering Robert."

"Is that so? Then show me what you got," Altaïr said as he raised his sword up in the air and lunged his blade towards the Templar with full strength. He was knocked back by a hard kick by Maria, pushed back to the other side of the corridor. "Ugh....."

"That was so predictable," Maria snarked teasingly," are you really the best that the Assassins have at this moment? Al Mualim would be ashamed if he were here to see you fight against a mere Templar foot-soldier!"

"Al Mualim is dead, like Robert and so will you, if you continue to resist me!" Altaïr yelled.

"Oh did I anger the poor little Assassin? It's not my fault that your own leader happened to be working for us!" Maria teased as she pressed her sword's steel blade against Altaïr's as he laid on his back trying to deflect her agressive blows. "Come on! Is that all?"

"You yourself have much more to learn, Maria. A shame that Robert spent more time bedding with you than training you how to fight the likes of me!" the Assassin teased back, angering Maria and propelling the Templar women to launch more attacks. "Oh come on now! I'm not impressed. Is that really all you got?"

Altaïr and Maria moved their fight to the balcony to the virtually empty Citadel ramparts. It was an intense fight. The two parried each other's sword strikes at one another Altaïr took a short, deep breath. Getting a tight grip on his sword, he comes in again for another attack. For a brief moment only lasting a mere couple of seconds, he drives the Templar woman back from launching a blow. Yet Maria, also well trained in sword-fighting herself, that she deflected a powerful blow by her Assassin opponent.

Maria began hurling poison-tipped blades at the Assassin's large muscular figure. Altaïr quickly recovered and dodged the blades, deflecting them with his sword

"You won't win, Maria!"

"If so sayeth the Assassin, then prove me wrong!"

"I will!"

Both combatants being seemingly tied in terms of their swordfighting skills though that would not last much longer. In one fell swoop, the Assassin withdrew his hidden blade back into his vambraces and pulled his sword out his sheath, slashing the Templar woman at her sides. She yelped out in pain and threw her sword into the air and out to the roaring ocean waves that crashed against the Citadel's sea walls. She was defenseless.

Altaïr kicked her right in the abdomen, knocking her into the ground. He withdraws his sword and pulls the hidden blade out once more, putting against the defeated woman's neck.

"Don't struggle. It's over."

"Returned to finish off what you've started months ago, Assassin?" Maria hissed angrily at the Assassin as her eyes stared at the hidden blade, aimed straight for the jugular in her throat. "Go ahead and try! There's no point in me living any longer anyways now that I'm thousands of miles away from home.....lost my respect and my standing among my brothers.....you killing me would be the biggest favor you could do to me."

"I won't kill you just yet," muttered Altaïr under his breath.

"Oh did the Assassin grow a heart over the past few months? How shocking."

"Spare me your words! It's not your pity story that warrants the necessity of keeping you alive a little longer. You have crucial information that the Assassins are interested in knowing. Tell me this, why the Templars are sailing for Cyprus?"

"It has been a long, dirty war, Assassin. Everyone deserves a holiday," Maria answered.

Altaïr pulled Maria's neck closer to the range of the hidden blade. He grumbled, "the more you tell me now, the longer I'll let you live. Now tell me what you know about the retreat to Cyprus."

"What retreat? King Richard has broken a truce with the Saracens and your order is without a leader, is it not? Once we get our hands on the Apple you've stolen from us, you and your order will be the ones running from us," Maria warned.

Altaïr shook his head at Maria, "don't even bother. The Apple of Eden is in a well hidden and is out of your reach or anyone in your foul organization."

"Altaïr, consider your options carefully. The Templars pay you a great price for that relic."

"They already have," Altaïr retorted as he grabbed Maria by the collar of her cloak and forced the woman to stand up. He continued, "haven't they? Now be silent and come with me. I have plans in store for you."

"What plans?"

"You'll see when I bring you to Masyaf."

.....fast-forwarding memory to a more recent one.....

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Change the part when he's looking at the prostitute, when the guard asks if Altair is new. You put Ezio.

And the part when Altair dodges the poison blade, it shouldn't be him, it should be them. good job so far.

Last edited:
Is it really that good? lol. I wish I could. I could've given them ideas than releasing Bloodlines and Chronicles. I personally would've loved it on PS3/360.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Maybe they'll remake Bloodlines, Chronicles, and release them with the first AC. Then Discovery and Legacy be remade with your plots and packaged with AC2!!!!
That would be awesome!!

And yeah this is the best fanfic I've ever read.

Maybe they'll remake Bloodlines, Chronicles, and release them with the first AC. Then Discovery and Legacy be remade with your plots and packaged with AC2!!!!
That would be awesome!!

And yeah this is the best fanfic I've ever read.

If only life were like that and plots to shitty side stories on handhelds were written by twelve year olds lol

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Nah, heard someone else is doing that. So far it's good. No Xion = happy Zarin. But I'll gladfully redo any "bad" AC title's plot.

Well even if Lost Legacy is on 3DS, it'll still have a shitty ass story, which is something I'm betting.

Have you tried the facebook AC game?

DONT EVEN SPEAK OF THAT.

I really personally believe Project Legacy's characters and plot could've easily melded in Brotherhood. Would've made the game a lot longer story wise.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Why is it really that bad?

Supposedly people only played it because you got bonuses in brotherhood lol

I think I know how Legacy will end. Ezio dies of old age thus finishing his saga.

___________​
A S S A S S I N' S
[SIZE=+0]C R E E D[/SIZE]

THEY CALL US MONSTERS, YET WE DEVOTE OUR LIVES TO TRUTH. YET LAST NIGHT, ONE OF THEIR OWN WAS CAPTURED. I COME TO CYPRUS FROM THE HOLY LAND AFTER MURDERING THE TEMPLARS THERE.

I FOLLOWED THE REST TO CYPRUS, EAGER TO DIP MY BLADE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAST SURVIVING TEMPLARS. WORD OF MY DEEDS SPREAD BEFORE ME. THEIR FOLLOWERS SET A TRAP. THEY DID NOT SET IT TIGHTLY ENOUGH.

MY NAME IS ALTAIR IBN-LA'AHAD.

DNA SEQUENCE ONE - MEMORY STRAND FOUR

800px-Ac-masyaf4.jpg

Masyaf was a city located out deep in the mountains of Syria. The city and the fortress, served as the base of operations for the Syrian wing of the Assassins' Order, led by Altaïr and his right hand man Malik. They had other Assassins in places like Alamut in distant Persia though relations between the two groups had since withered due to their discovery of him murdering the Grand Master, Al Mualim. It was one of the smaller cities in the Holy Land, tiny in comparison to the likes of grand metropolitan centers of trade and culture like Jerusalem, now held by the Saracens, or Acre, controlled by the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem. It was there that all Assassins of the Syrian wing undergo educational and physical training for the trials they were expected to endure in the outside land later on in their lives.

It was built on a mountain nestled in the fertile and agriculturally Orontes Valley, their fortress being at the peak. The city offered sanctuary to the citizens loyal to the noble cause of the Assassins who for some reason or another were unable to live without harassment by the Templars and their allies in the other cities in the Holy Land and thus came here with their friends and families seeking a new life under their protection. A bustling market lied at the lower end of the city. At the peak of the mountain, one could find the Assassin's Fortress and within its large sandstone walls, the personal library and sanctuary of the Grand Master. Also held inside is its library where observers could witness the Assassin scholars holed themselves up, reading. The instructors constantly maneuvered around seeking books to further their education on worldly politics as well as the Creed they abided by. Altaïr and Malik would spend hours on end delving into those books on a daily basis, constantly seeking more knowledge and wisdom in order to properly guide and educate the Order with Al Mualim's betrayal and death.

The Assassins, he made sure, would protect their city very fiercely against any future transgressors determined to wipe the Brotherhood from existence. After all, Altaïr considered this place his home and he was honestly content with returning here. He lived here since his parents had passed away when he was just five years old. The people who he had to know, work and train with over the years he considered his true family. In the other cities he had visited, he felt like a foreigner, an unknown stranger to its inhabitants save for the dai and the rafiqs of the local Assassin's Bureau and even then, he barely spoke with them unless he desired information on a potential target. But here in Masyaf, in the Assassin's Fortress he was not alone; he was joined by hundreds of men willing to fight and die under the banner of the Brotherhood.

Yet not everything was well in Masyaf. Though the mountain city and its inhabitants were spared much of the violence, by no means did it ensure them with complete protection. After all, Templar Grand Master Robert de Sable and his army of Crusaders managed to storm through the seemingly impregnable defenses of Masyaf and bring hell onto the Assassins and to the innocent civilian inhabitants of the mountain city. Granted, they eventually managed to expel the invaders from their stronghold but at the cost of hundreds of Assassins dead and thousands more of innocent civilians slaughtered in the fighting and many more wounded. This put on a tremendous strain on the Assassins who had neither the extra men and women to take care of these people nor the funds to construct bimaristans to care for the sick and injured. If that was not enough, the foundation of the Assassin's Fortress was torn up, cracks raced across the building and the structure itself was faulty, being situated on top of a mountain. The air was heavy and hot, making fighting here quite difficult, even for a trained Assassin. He was content to know that he had arrived here, signaled by the increased amount of kicking and screaming done by his prisoner Maria.

It was at this moment that he stopped at the stables and got off his horse. He immediately whistled at a couple of Assassin novices, all of them no younger than nineteen, to come over. He was instantly welcomed in by the fellow Assassins and he in turn welcomed them, speaking in the local Arabic dialect. He pointed at the woman and directed them, again speaking in Arabic, to grab Maria by the arms and take her to the dungeon for the torturers to deal with. Altaïr knew that his friend Rauf would be content with having a Templar prisoner for him today; he contributed to the Order by instructing novice Assassins on how to fight as well as in the ways of torturing a prisoner, especially a Templar prisoner, into giving information. It would certainly be an interesting lesson for his students but unfortunately he would not be there to watch her scream in pain as they administer the torture devices on her body; he had to report on his success to.....

"Impressive, I suppose." His voice had neither a sarcastic, or even an applauding tone, he said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, redundancy is key in a sense. He stood more or less at the same height as Altaïr. His hair was jet black; months spent sweating under the antagonizingly warm rays of the Sun had made his hair messy and wet. His hood obscured the top of his head while he wore a large black article of clothing over his Assassin robes that dignified a rank higher than the other Assassins in Masyaf.

"That would depend what you consider impressive," Altaïr said as he turned himself around and faced the individual in question, "for me the assignment was nothing beyond what you usually ask of me. Anyways as-salāmu `alaykum, Malik." Altaïr and Malik reached out their right hands to one another and the two shook them gently. The two Assassin brothers then exchanged a light hug and a tap on each other's cheek. "It's good to be home again."

Malik nodded his head in agreement, "As-salāmu `alaykum to you too, my friend." He placed his hand on the Grand Master's shoulders, "I am glad you're back again in one piece. Things here in Masyaf and in the cities beyond us, however, have not been the same since you've left for Acre a couple weeks ago. We've been having a bit of trouble in your absence." Altaïr raised his eyebrow curiously at Malik.

"Well, I'm listening," Altaïr said as he whistled at a couple of servants close by to remove the metal vambrace from his arm as the two of them walked slowly towards the Assassins' library. "How much trouble are you having?" He stopped in his tracks, his arms were crossed. "What do you consider to be a bit of trouble? I do hope that it's something that can be managed." Malik stopped in turn and looked back at his superior.

"It's not a lot, Altaïr, but it is just enough to be noticeable or at least it has become so over the past week or two prior to your return from Acre," Malik answered. "It does require your attention."

"What kind of trouble is it? Is it regarding the Templars?"Altaïr asked, before stopping to interject an afterthought. "It's regarding the Templars, isn't it?"​

"Did you expect any less from those jackals?" Malik retorted, "they still desire the Apple of Eden even after hundreds of them lay dead, your blade drenched in the blood of Al Mualim and Robert. Surely you understand that they would not quit until they succeed. Remember?"

Altaïr and Malik stood in a large hall, Assassin guards standing tall with their garments and their hidden blades and swords. They perfectly aligned and standing, highly aware of everything that was going on around them. Up above in the balconies on the second floor, there were archers and spotters, taking care to catch sight of any intruders (or traitors) planning on making their presence known to them. The Assassin's Fortress was thought to be impenetrable, even after the bloody siege unleashed by the late Robert de Sable months ago, but they knew that even with the added security put in by Altaïr and Malik, there was always a chance of a Templar or a traitor walking amongst them, plotting to betray his brothers to the enemies. Even the most respected elders amongst the scholars and instructors of the Brotherhood were held in equal suspect by the guards.

I did not expect there would be more trouble from the Templars, at least from the ones still here. There is the matter of those Templars I hear in Cyprus as well.....I do hope Rauf would be able to extract enough information from Maria regarding their intentions there. I suspect that there is more than what she has told me, Altaïr shook his head. He was disappointed with Malik; he had expected that there would be no problems here regarding the Templars with both Al Mualim and Robert dead. He promised him before heading out to Acre to retrieve Maria that there would be no problems under his absence but with this happening, it now appeared to be obvious that the Templars were still a threat to the Brotherhood.

Hidding his disappointment in his friend, Altaïr grunted, "tell me what happened and please tell me everything."

"Two of our own has been captured by the Templars during a simple espionage assignment to Aleppo and yet they involved themselves by joining the local defenders of Aleppo against the Crusader army of Prince Bohemond III of Antioch. They lost and ended being captured by the Antiochians. Bohemond then traded them over to the local Templars in exchange for money."

So it appears my work here is far from over. Altaïr asked Malik, "do you know where the Templars have taken them?"

"I imagine that they, along with the other Saracen prisoners captured at Aleppo have been taken to Antioch. I'm not exactly sure," responded Malik. "It's best that you contact the rafiq in charge of the local Assassin's Bureau. He's a personal acquaintance of mine. His name is Asad ibn Marwan; you can find the Bureau near the ramparts. You'll know where you'll find him."

"As-salāmu `alaykum, Malik," Altaïr said to his friend.

Malik smiled faintly, "peace be onto you. Best of luck in Antioch."

Altaïr turned his back and headed out the library's exit. He immediately whistled at the servant boys running around to grab his vambrace and hidden blades and put it back on his arm. They complied and as soon as they were done, he scurried them off. He grabbed a stallion in the horse stables and then headed northwest towards Antioch.

.....fast-forwarding data sequence memory to a more recent one.....
___________​

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Great chapter :) thanks for letting me know your new chapter was up.

Thanks guys! I hope you liked it. I was going for Cyprus but with fourteen sequences planned, that can be held back for a while! It's time for Altair to head to Antioch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back