• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Assassin's Creed IV: YAR HAR FIDDLY-DEE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Radon

mofo
Re: Assassin's Creed 2

So then Assassins Creed III shall come out in November 2011?

S

Shadow Soldier

So then Assassins Creed III shall come out in November 2011?

Too soon. The first Assassin's Creed was worked on for four years. I say, 2012, 2013. Especially 2012 with that whole thing in the first game pointing at 2012. But that just might be wishful thinking on my part.

Radon

mofo

2012 is supposed to be the apocalypse isnt it? I didn't really pay much attention in the first. What was all that writing on the wall?

S

Shadow Soldier

There was a bunch, 2012 being the supposed date for the end of the world, and of course in Assassin's Creed, it was the date the Templars wanted to put a satellite or something in orbit and control people.

Radon

mofo

Wow... just wow... I never realised they put all this thought into this game. O_O

Swag

Young King

Some things I'd like to see in AC2:

-Being able to blend in with any group of people, instead of just scholars
-Timed hiding spots. (For example, a church in the city gets out every day at sunset. So, if you time your assassination precise enough, you can run to the church and blend in with the congregation as they exit.)
-Costumes/Camo
-Smarter guards (The guys from the last game would run right past me sitting on a bench when they had only lost sight of me for 5 seconds as I turned a corner.)
-NO MORE RETARDS. I hate those fucking guys.
-Hanging, spiderman style assassinations.
-A long range weapon that I can actually aim with (they should of kept the cross bow in the first one T_T)
-More interesting things to do when you're not inside the Animus
-running into other assassins in the field

that's all i can think of right now

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

The only way I could see you running into other assassin's would be in the actual hub. Not the cities. They wouldn't want assassin's to be near each other for numerous reasons. Two guy clad in all white with a red cape and a fuckton of weapons next to each other would draw just a BIT of suspicion, and also the other assassin's actually TRY to stay out of sight of guards and whatnot, so the chances of even coming close to another assassin would be slim to none. Maybe seeing another one jumping across rooftops, but that's about it.

Swag

Young King

The only way I could see you running into other assassin's would be in the actual hub. Not the cities. They wouldn't want assassin's to be near each other for numerous reasons. Two guy clad in all white with a red cape and a fuckton of weapons next to each other would draw just a BIT of suspicion, and also the other assassin's actually TRY to stay out of sight of guards and whatnot, so the chances of even coming close to another assassin would be slim to none. Maybe seeing another one jumping across rooftops, but that's about it.

That's what I meant, just to add to the realism.

I like to be walking down street and look up just in time to catch another assassin hopping over the roof top above me.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

hit detection like in RE4 would have made the first one better, want it for the second one

Radon

mofo

-Timed hiding spots. (For example, a church in the city gets out every day at sunset. So, if you time your assassination precise enough, you can run to the church and blend in with the congregation as they exit.)
-NO MORE RETARDS. I hate those fucking guys.
-A long range weapon that I can actually aim with (they should of kept the cross bow in the first one T_T)
-More interesting things to do when you're not inside the Animus
-running into other assassins in the field

These.

Radon

mofo

I just picked up a playstation magazine at a local news agent and it had a couple of pages on AC2. Apparently you can ask members of the crowd to help distract the crowd while you make a run for it. Eg. Whores. Thats right you can get whores to flirt with the guards. Nice!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Can't wait to see some gameplay video. It looks gorgeous, and I can't wait to see how swimming will work out.
Usually you wouldn't want to swim in Venice's waterways, because sewage was mixed into it, but maybe that's the valor and courage of the Assassin! LOL!

I want to see gameplay of the varied missions.
Like when you infiltrate a palace via DaVinci's flying machine (with your friends below wafting hot air from campfires to keep you afloat).
Imagine slipping into the ball, and having to find your female target, the daughter of the nobles, without looking suspicious. You find a woman, and it seems she recognizes you (Oh Ezio darling, I didn't know you knew Lady Camile), you dance with her and switch dancing partners until you reach the target woman, the Lady, and she tells you she's being pursued by a rival family in hopes of killing her. You see the pursuers slip into the ball, and try to escape with the Lady out into the courtyard. By now, your cover is blown, and you have to fight some of the rival assassins off, and escape to the docks with her. You reach the docks and they find you there, chasing you into the water as you push your boat out into the canal. You fight off the enemies and keep cover under bridge shadows hoping that guards don't see you, and you help the woman escape into the Tuscan countryside.

That's an example of how elaborate and varied the missions have gotten. Missions like that are actually in the game. Including one where you have to follow a man through the crowded streets all the way out to Florence and kill him xD

Back