• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Assassin's Creed IV: YAR HAR FIDDLY-DEE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Re: Assassin's Creed 2

lol, it's hard to do but it's so worth it.
Hidden Blade counters were literally all I used when i did my second playthrough to get the rest of my achievements. once you know the timing, there is no better feeling that standing there seemingly unarmed amidst a group of blade wielding guards and taking them down one by one.

Excited about game. Looks awesome, hopefully handles just as well. I don't mind repetitive missions whatsoever. I loved the original, and I knew it was repetitive. No matter what I'm going to love this game. Plus Italians = win :3

I really want it to be easier to be stealthy. Before if you looked at the guard wrong they fought you. Need more missions that make use of the "don't be seen" aspect. More open ended missions where you actually CAN approach it from a myriad of directions and not be instantly caught. Also I don't want any of those stumbling retards from the first game. I hated them. A lot. They push me around, I bitchtoss them and everyone's like "omg ur so mean" .-.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Because NO ONE was violent -even in the slightest bit- back in the crusades, right?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

No, it's just kind of ridiculous that the NPCs can move through a crowd, but you have to slowly weave in-between people because if so much of a corner of your polygon brushes up against someone's robe, your life is in danger.

D

Deleted member 36435

Because civilians aren't armored to the teeth with weapons.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

Firo

Oh Crap

So the creative director Patrice Desilets said, that the hidden blade mechanics have been re-done. And he's hoping players get good enough to the point they won't have any need for weapons. To quote him "If you're really good, i'm hoping that by then you're mostly fighting with the hidden blades. That's the goal. At the end you're just this bad-ass assassin, without needing all the weapons"

Oh fuck yes!! So it also sounds like the game will be pretty long.

Firo

Oh Crap

Aren't the missions like side quest stuff? Like aside from the main story?

Radon

mofo

I agree. The first one seemed pretty pointless apart from having that game informer bit at the end. But still, not needed.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

Source G4.com
During a recent earnings call, GameStop excutive David W. Carlson made some pretty interesting comments regarding what gamers can expect this holiday season.​
“Going into October with Tekken 6 and BioShock 2, and then going into November with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Assassin’s Creed 2, and we believe there’s a couple of Nintendo titles coming that have not been announced. So, it looks like actually a very, very strong fall and holiday season.”
Considering the first Assassin’s Creed was released two years ago this November, news that its sequel could be heading to store shelves around the same time this year isn’t all that surprising, especially since the recent teasers have hinted at “Holiday 2009”. Of course, Mr. Carlson could just be looking to cut us all deep with his wild speculations.
November 2009? :confused:
Didn't see that coming.
Gamestop-Executive-Hints-At-November-Release-For-Assassins-Creed-2.jpg

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

I did.
Ubisoft themselves confirmed the game for Holiday 2009.

Also with a team of around 450 people working on the game (to put things into perspective, most teams have around 100-150, and LittleBigPlanet's MediaMolecule only has 30), I wouldn't doubt them to be able to finish it on time.

S

Shadow Soldier

I did.
Ubisoft themselves confirmed the game for Holiday 2009.

Also with a team of around 450 people working on the game (to put things into perspective, most teams have around 100-150, and LittleBigPlanet's MediaMolecule only has 30), I wouldn't doubt them to be able to finish it on time.

Or maybe finish it a month earlier.

Back