• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Assassin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well I already applied some fixes to it, I felt the first tag was good, but he colors were... not quite there. What say you guys?

Originals:

assassintext.png

assassinnotext.png

Added some more colors (Maybe it's to strong?)

assassin.png

SotW: just desaturated it. Didn't really feel up to making a new tag for it.

BWsotw.png

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
The third one is definitely the best one. The contrast adds a nice touch of depth and everything, but I'm not really sure how I feel about the colors themselves. Scratch the text too. It's an awkward font and completely throws off the flow of the tag.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The third one is definitely the best one. The contrast adds a nice touch of depth and everything, but I'm not really sure how I feel about the colors themselves. Scratch the text too. It's an awkward font and completely throws off the flow of the tag.

Yes sir! I'll play with the colors and see what I can do.

EDIT:

assassin2.png

I love these colors so much better! And they aren't as harsh either.

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Yeah, I'd try out different colors if I was you. Maybe something that compliments the red in Zer0's 0? It looks pretty good though

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yeah, I'd try out different colors if I was you. Maybe something that compliments the red in Zer0's 0? It looks pretty good though

Hey, nice Avvy. Huh. How'd that happen?

Anyway, as you can see I made it more blue, purple, yellow and green, but also softer. It was a bit harsh anyway.

Thanks!

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I can't tell which I like better; the third from your first post or the second one that you recolored? I like aspects of both. IDK, probably the one from your first post.

As always, I love your smudging to death. ;) The lighting is great, too. I also like the variety of the colors.

IDK, there's not a lot I think could be improved. Maybe some more effects other than smudging?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I can't tell which I like better; the third from your first post or the second one that you recolored? I like aspects of both. IDK, probably the one from your first post.

As always, I love your smudging to death. ;) The lighting is great, too. I also like the variety of the colors.

IDK, there's not a lot I think could be improved. Maybe some more effects other than smudging?

Probably. Unfortunately every single time I use C4Ds they just become light and shadow areas in the piece. Then, they get smudged x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back