• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Assasins Creed Revalations VS Saints Row

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Now i know upon clicking this your thinking neither of those work with one another. and your.RIGHT! actually i have a question. i pre ordered both at gamestop but which should i pick up today sinc ei can only afford one. AC Creed or Saints row. i've been juggling this thought in my head for awhile now. I'd really appreciate feed back. also i apologize if this is not the right area for this topic but i figured video games are video games eh?

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Saints Row for ridiculous over the top fun,AC Revelations for a good,serious story with depth(Especially if you have played the past games).Personally,I would go with Saints Row.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
You will probably get a lot more mileage out of Saints Row. Revalations will be definitely be on sale for the holiday shopping season.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I suppose if I were to answer, it would be slightly biased. Personally, I haven't even beat the first Assassin's Creed. However, I have won Saint's Row, about halfway through the second one, and I cannot recommend it enough, if you like sandbox-style car theft, property destruction, cosplaying, random acts of murder, and a new addition to the series starting with The Thrid, RPG elements.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I mean I would recommend Assassin's Creed, but I seem to be in the minority here. I've heard really good things about Revelations, and I think you will have a ton of fun with the game. Plus the story is spectacular, which actually is probably the main reason I would get it.

Also, it has a multiplayer function, so there is quite a bit of replayability built into the game.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Assassin's Creed for sure. Go to best buy on Black Friday and get it for 35 bucks.

Even without multiplayer, the story will last you a good 15 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back