• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aslkdjnAegis;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
2pq5enm.png

been in a big rut and tried colors and flow.
ahahaha.
looks like blueberries and raspberries exploded on it. ;u;
comments critique and help are welcomed please~

Last edited:
C

Colours

For some reason I'm not liking the colours of both blue/ras mixing with each other. I would sharpen the tag up a bit, since the stock seems to be a poor choice. (To add, use a bit of smudge as well). Try using Overlay, or Exclusion to give it a glowing effect.

Lolita

Dear You
For some reason I'm not liking the colours of both blue/ras mixing with each other. I would sharpen the tag up a bit, since the stock seems to be a poor choice. (To add, use a bit of smudge as well). Try using Overlay, or Exclusion to give it a glowing effect.

Hmm, what colors do you think I could add to the tag?
and i'll go to sharpen it xD im sure it'll look better sharpened, now that I think about it.
I'll try smudging, but I don't really know how to smudge well, so I need to look up some tuts and see. x3;;

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i think it is beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful natbby<3

sharpen her fingers? and bring her out a bit more, she looks too transparent ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back