• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask somethings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiki

Err after finish Kingdom Hearts thn wait the movie and after all credits and all things finish will it let us play again? or just down wrote The End i think so.

Voice Of Theory

Well after the game and the credits you might have to turn of the PS2 or it might go back to the main menu. (I haven't play this game in awhile) Once you get back to the game you would be at the door before you fight Ansem again. You can start the game all over then.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
after you beat the game restart your ps2 then load up your last save, witch should be the final rest.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yes, after the credits, the whole game has come to it's conclusion. But, you can restart your PS2 and load the game again, to continue playing from where you last saved it. Or start the whole game off by scratch again.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah it will go back to the main menu, and it will keep your last save at Final Rest. Yes, I know it's annoying- but whenever you wnt to watch the end of the game again, you must replay the ending.
But, yes of course you can play again... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back