• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask me for Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
okay. first test:
Treasures
Twilight Town
All start on top left...
Go all the way to right, left one, then down is treasure #1.
From there, go down two is #2.
Olympus Coliseum
Down one. that is one.
From there, go right one.
Agrabah
4 over. treasure!
2nd row: 3rd one going right. 6th one...
3rd row: 6th, 7th, and 8th.
Land of Dragons
All the way right and own one.
3rd row: 2nd one going right.
The world that Never Was
down one... is one.... down another is the second one here.

Mission two for today: Combo attacks, 7,8,13,16 out of the 20.
How to get all of the keychains for the kayblade.

End of the first test.
Have a nice day...

i told you i'd be testing you.... this is the 1ST test.

sephiroth_024

well i nvr said i would participate, but sure ill give it a whirl, now i dont have the game on me right now since ihad to lend it toa friend but ill edit this post later ok, but the treasure chest one i dont think i will do i have a decent memory on where sumthings are, and i can tell u sumthings, but to have memorized all the treasures in a certain order is reduculious, thats more then being a fan thats an obsetion, now i can tell u wat the treasures are, probably not where to find them

Legato2471

I didn't use the guide either, I just like to help other members and just because you claim to be able to there's a couple problems

1. The thread would be completely disorganized

2. People would still make other threads or flood you with PMs.

sephiroth_024

well ill do it if it makes u happy, i am obsessed but to a healthy point so here:
Treasures
Twilight Town
All start on top left...
Go all the way to right, left one, then down is treasure #1. :AP Boost
From there, go down two is #2. : Mythril Gem
Olympus Coliseum
Down one. that is one. : Hi-Potion
From there, go right one. : Ap Boost
Agrabah
4 over. treasure! :Mythril Stone
2nd row: 3rd one going right. 6th one... : AP Boost, Mythril Stone
3rd row: 6th, 7th, and 8th. : AP Boost, AP Boost, serenity shard
Land of Dragons
All the way right and down one. : AP Boost
3rd row: 2nd one going right. : AP Boost
The world that Never Was
down one, is one. down another is the second one here. : Orichalcum+, AP Boost

Mission two for today: Combo attacks, 7,8,13,16 out of the 20.
7. Mulan/Dragon Blaze l 8. Aladdin/Trick Fantasy l 13. i will not state since its a spoiler so ill pm u this one l 16. Chicken Little/FPS Mode

How to get all of the keychains for the kayblade.
Star Keeper: Gift from master Yen Sid
Hidden Dragon: Defeat Shan Yu
Hero Crest: Defeat the Hydra
Monochrome: Defeat Pete in Timeless River
Follow The Wind: Defeat Captain Barbosa
Circle of Life: When Simba Joins your party
Photon Debugger: Defeat the Program in Space Paranoids
Gull Wing: Get it from Rikku Yuna and Pain
Rumbling Rose: When Beast joins your party
Gardian Soul: Beat Hades
Wishing Lamp: Beat Jafar
Decisive Pumpkin: Beat the Doctors Experiment
Sweet Memories: Find Pooh in the spooky cave
Mysterious Abyss: After Ursulas Revenge Song
Sleeping Lion: Leon give it to u in (spoiler name) study
Bond of Flame: Fight Axel
Fatal Crest: FInish the Goddess of Fate Cup
Ultima Weapon: Synthesize it at the a moogle shop
OathKeeper: you get it from hayner, pence, ollete
Oblivion: In the Hall of Empty Melodies
Fenrir: After the Sephiroth Scene with a certain sumone, tifa give it to u

if u plan on testing me more i will just pm u the answers its a waste to post this stuff on a help board, if u have test questions that might help sumone then fine

Iracunde

Yeah, I seem to have become too strong normally to get enough orbs for the mission in Jiminy's Journal to get 3000 orbs in the Goddes of Fate cup and 1300 in the Paradox Cerberus Cup. I mean, I equipped my weakest keyblades, all items that gave me boosts to stats...but I just can't get it. I'm always ending up at 2600 and 1000 orbs. Hades cup is giving me some trouble too, but that may just me having weak items coupled with a challenging tourney.

I made myself weaker because I was killing stuff really fast, and I had already tried doing it with all out damage.

And I have yet to find a good synthesis item guide, I don't know where half the stuff I need drops. (Most of the Blazing, Frost, Lucid, and Power stuff)

sephiroth_024

ok but it doesnt matter if u have strong equipment or not, orbs dont go by how many times u hit them, it depends on how many heartless die at once, thats why i said use the magnet spell and then cast thunder on them, this assure that the group will die all together if u have thundaga it damages a lagers area even in the air not just on the ground, so keep try, its not impossible cuz i did it by a fluke lol, i didnt mean to get 1300 or 3000 it just happened, just use the magnega and thundaga, and u should be able to get the scores required, i hope this helps out a bit, but the number one way to get it is to experiment on ur own aswell, if my combo dont work, thry sumthing different well good luck

Cmajs1225

Kool i really need help completing that journal, well only with one part. The tournaments. I need help with the Goddess of fate cup and the ceberus paradox cup. to get the jiminy challenge scores that is

sephiroth_024

ok my stategy is simple, u cant mess it up, put megnega as a quick spell and thundaga as one as well, dont do it on the first match cuz those ghosts are immune to the megnet spell, but after that just cast megnega at the beginning and just thundaga, it kills them in 2 hits, and gives u so much orbs, on match 5 is where ull see it come into play with all the icy cubes, and the magna balls, just cast megnega and then thundaga ull get like 600 points just from them i just tried it and after match 5 i have 1100 orbs, just do that ok

Cmajs1225

Stich will help out a bit with goddess of fate cup, if u use ohana and Ukelale, i cant spell the last word but youll see it when u use his limit

Cmajs1225

sephiroth_024 said:
ok my stategy is simple, u cant mess it up, put megnega as a quick spell and thundaga as one as well, dont do it on the first match cuz those ghosts are immune to the megnet spell, but after that just cast megnega at the beginning and just thundaga, it kills them in 2 hits, and gives u so much orbs, on match 5 is where ull see it come into play with all the icy cubes, and the magna balls, just cast megnega and then thundaga ull get like 600 points just from them i just tried it and after match 5 i have 1100 orbs, just do that ok
thanks ill try this, ceberus cup is where ive been getting like1,000 but i could never reach the 1.3k point

sephiroth_024

ya and use the same strategy as u do in the titan cup for the goddess it helps out the same, but my strategy should help out for the cerberous, i was bored and jsut did it and got 1500 np so just stick with it

Cmajs1225

sephiroth_024 said:
ya and use the same strategy as u do in the titan cup for the goddess it helps out the same, but my strategy should help out for the cerberous, i was bored and jsut did it and got 1500 np so just stick with it
kk thanks

sephiroth_024

i sure hope sumone will ask a question soon, i will just give a faq where u can get the Orichalcum+ are because i c alot of threads

1st. Its at the Central Computer Mesa in Space Paranoids
2nd. On a building in Sunset Terrace
3rd. Finish the Starry Hill in 100 Acre Woods
4th. Finish A New Day in Atlantica
5th. At the Bridge Entrace of the Castle In the WTNW, this ones harder to find, but its on the side of the building where the moogle shop is, just follow the wall and ull see it
6th. Finish the Goddess of Fates Cup
7th. When u collect the 50 different synthesis materials and give it to a moogle, thats ur reward

I do hope this helps

dylmurhaha

sephiroth_024 said:
i sure hope sumone will ask a question soon, i will just give a faq where u can get the Orichalcum+ are because i c alot of threads

1st. Its at the Central Computer Mesa in Space Paranoids
2nd. On a building in Sunset Terrace
3rd. Finish the Starry Hill in 100 Acre Woods
4th. Finish A New Day in Atlantica
5th. At the Bridge Entrace of the Castle In the WTNW, this ones harder to find, but its on the side of the building where the moogle shop is, just follow the wall and ull see it
6th. Finish the Goddess of Fates Cup
7th. When u collect the 50 different synthesis materials and give it to a moogle, thats ur reward

I do hope this helps
isn't there a sticky at the top of the page that already says this? lol.. then again.. a lot of people are more likley to look at this because for some reason people have a problem with stickies lol

sephiroth_024

lol ya i know, but i just figured to just put it on for fun, helping is wat i enjoy, i just hope people will start asking for more help im getting bored

Aros123

can you help me with something, i need to get 15,000 points for the hades cup but i can't, what shoud i do. i used the stich summon like another person said but he's not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back