• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask dumbass questions, get serious answers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Basically, the opposite of the "Ask serious questions, get dumbass answers" thread. I think this could make some laughs. So, lets start:

Why can't I fart at will?

Awards
Farting, or flatulence, is caused when enzymes and bacteria in the digestive system break down carbohydrates and proteins in the food. Gas is a product of these chemical processes that take place. It is a natural bodily function, and therefore probably hard to readily control.

Why isn't the moon made of cheese?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Because it's actually made of a form of iron-enriched rock. The core is thought to be made of a metallic iron substance.

Why do my pants rip when I wear them for too long?

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
All fabric will eventually wear down over time, do to the thread continually being stretched out and manipulated, despite their natural shift to a harder, more tense state, however, you can use fabric softener to prevent this occurrence granting your pants more time before they tear.

Why mah balls so big?

Awards
...Um...ahem... It's likely connected to genetics, although it has been suggested that differences in penis size between individuals are caused not only by genetics, but also by environmental factors such as culture, diet, chemical/pollution exposure, etc.

Where did my cupcake go?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Assuming this cupcake is from this dimension and universe, and so has the laws of physics applied to it, some outside force has affected the cupcake, causing it to move or change form. The possibilities to where the cupcake lies, or whether the cupcake still exists, and how it's gotten to these outcomes, are, infact, endless.

why does my peepee have bumps?

Awards
(I would've found a serious answer, but... the subject wasn't my favorite.)
The amount of sugar you possess is irrelevant if you're trying to connect it directly to travel though space to the moon. You would need professional equipment.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back