• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► ASCAP lists opening theme for Kingdom Hearts 3 by Skrillex and Utada Hikaru

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActingDude17

What a twist! Looking forward to Nomura-san being asked about this and chuckling wryly sometime soon.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
[video=youtube;r-SurvChGFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=r-SurvChGFk[/video]

An example of Skrillex and Poo Bear's work
And here's Ray of Hope as a refresher for everyone. Assuming Utada's likely the lead on this track, I think we'll be just fine.
Would've been nice for PUNPEE to come back though.
[video=youtube;Kvv2znzgVFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvv2znzgVFo[/video]

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;EZFcD0b2gVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZFcD0b2gVI[/video]

this is him, like, literally doing a take on passion for those curious

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

audo this not bad you can still hear the beat

Leaferian

Awards

Okay now THAT is gorgeous, I'm okay with something like that for sure

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
honsely i dont what song will be better bettween ffxv stand by me or skrillex and utada face my fear

I don't think that is the right comparison. It's more like Afrojack vs Skrillex/Utada/Poo Bear and Florence vs Utada but I'd rather not compare them at all xD

Sdog

Awards
YOOOOO WTF?!?!

This is something I never would've anticipated. But this has the potential to be dope!

mytomxxx

Jeez, how do you guys find this news. Awesome work.

I'm imagining my self, listening to the intro them fighting 100 heartless right away.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
As long as Hikki's the vocalist and they don't overprocess her voice I can get excited about this. Could be something similar to On & On or Dirty Desire which are both fun tracks.

Also Hikki knows Skrillex and maybe even appeared at one of his shows some years back if I'm not mixing things up? So this makes sense to me.

TheZX

Awards
Well I actually wanted Chikai to be the opening and an instrumental of it or something similar to how after battle was for the ending. God I hope this is good if it's actually the opening.

LoKus

"Keep the trash that is Dubstep out please. I want the opening to be actual music"

Bro maybe you need an update on what Skrillex has been creating latley, he's not all about dubstep, he's been opening to other genres for the past few years. I think you need to refresh yourself on his new music. Also for the fact that he's working on a lot of new music / genre that Ekali and Brownies & Lemonade have confirmed. So it doesn't surprise me that Skrillex is involved with making some KH music. Sonny has an amazing ear for music he makes actual music and if you think he isn't a real producer go do some research and back up your claim.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
KH3 having two different songs for the opening and ending has to be the biggest twist in the entire series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Keep the trash that is Dubstep out please. I want the opening to be actual music"

Bro maybe you need an update on what Skrillex has been creating latley, he's not all about dubstep, he's been opening to other genres for the past few years. I think you need to refresh yourself on his new music. Also for the fact that he's working on a lot of new music / genre that Ekali and Brownies & Lemonade have confirmed. So it doesn't surprise me that Skrillex is involved with making some KH music. Sonny has an amazing ear for music he makes actual music and if you think he isn't a real producer go do some research and back up your claim.

Yeah I agree. Skrillex is honestly an amazing producer and artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back