• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ASAS Riku/BFU Therory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
ok here's is wat i think:

ASAS is another side, so there for another story. Remember when tetsuya nomura said one of the charecters in it was Riku? well i believe it is the BFU, but tetsuya didn't clairify "Riku". i belive it is, "another side" of riku. The other side of his heart. How is that possible u ask? well, take in case when sora fought Vexen in CoM. sora did not recognize twilight town, but Vexen told him that it was the "other side" of soras heart that knew it. And remember that axel said "If you awaken your true memories, you may no longer be you." Thus saying why BFU is "another side" of riku, which would mean "another story" to a different part.
thats all i have for riku, every one else is a huge "?" .

hope u like my therory

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well I guess it's obvious...you're another n00b who post stupid crap *adds u to my list*

Anyway, Ummm no. "Another Side" is obviously Twilight. Plus, how can that be the other side of his heart? He's has a physical form meaning he has a shell. And he has a heart because he can wield the Oblivion. How is he the other side of Riku's heart and how can that take a physical form and have a heart and be complete?

Plus the other side crap didn't even exist when they made that and Vexen didn't either. Plus DD/ASAS are old and don't really have much meaning since most of it has either been scrapped or changed. Some parts have been kept and have been proven to be kept...but pretty much ALL of ASAS is has been changed or scrapped. Seeing as to it was created wayyyyy before DD and they got they of making finally knew they were making a KH2 when they made FM so they adding the ideas to ASAS to DD and most of those ideas were kept, changed, or scrapped. Majority scrapped and changed like Kairi's appearance and the BHK's and Twilight Town, kept like Riku and Mickey going to Twilight Town, and scrapped like the BHK's Unknown coat.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
well....it is a therory, not entirly true, so i guess i respect ur criticism, even if it is a little harsh...and im not a noob, my post count may say 19, but it used to be in the 250's or so.

But they SE would not make DD/ASAS just for nothing. Tetsuya said that they were planning KH2 regardless if it did good or not. then he more than likely added things to CoM that related to DD/ASAS, so that it would make sense.
DD and ASAS are clues to figuring out KH, and we dont even know half of it. thats why i wrote this, because i was putting facts together to make a possibility.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I don't believe his theory, but, Square started working on KH2 right after KH was completed KL. Nomura said it himself. Which means DD and ASAS are VERY relevant.

Dengeki PlayStation magazine: When did the plans for Kingdom Hearts II come up?

Tetsuya Nomura: The plans were around since the time when Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, wrapped production, but the specifics weren't decided until this July or August.

Nomura said this. Just look at the interview. So I have no idea where u got right after KH.
And no the July or August was not last year or this year. It was 2003 July or August.

Plus: ASAS is nowhere near relevant. DD is but meh.

well....it is a therory, not entirly true, so i guess i respect ur criticism, even if it is a little harsh...and im not a noob, my post count may say 19, but it used to be in the 250's or so.

But they SE would not make DD/ASAS just for nothing. Tetsuya said that they were planning KH2 regardless if it did good or not. then he more than likely added things to CoM that related to DD/ASAS, so that it would make sense.
DD and ASAS are clues to figuring out KH, and we dont even know half of it. thats why i wrote this, because i was putting facts together to make a possibility.

You've been here since August of last year and u only have 24 post '_'

They made DD/ASAS as teasers just in case at that time KH2 was ever going to be made which they didnt know at the time. That's a lie. Nomura never said that. And if he did where did he say. Got proof? He didn't add anything from ASAS to CoM and minor things from DD were added to CoM like the crossroads.

DD and ASAS are not clues to figuring out KH. What are you smoking?

kizzyke

I'm just thinking that ASAS means the other side of the story...:eek: (why would i think that?)
like the full story from BHK or RIKU. i don't think it has to do something with "the other side" of riku...That would be weird.
It's just like the Title...
Another side, Another story...
It doesn't mean anything else...

kizzyke

Heavens Blade said:
the dule key blade guy is ASAS has yellow Shoes

Really? I think i'll watch the movie once more...
It should be a bit weird but hey, everythings possible in here

kizzyke

Yeah, Where did you get that?
Everyone knows (i guess) that DWU is the same guy as BHK and i didn't know that he had yellow shoes :cool:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
He doesn't and the DWU was changed before he became the BHK

The DWU is like a seed, the BHK is like a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back