• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

As much as I hate to go...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dexel

Beyond hope
I'm going to have to go to Naples for 2 weeks, give or take a few days. I can't be sure, but that's how long my other siblings stayed up there.

So, starting tomorrow, my time to come on here will be greatly reduced, as every time I go to my grandparent's, I most likely get only an hour on the computer there.

So you might see me for a while or not even while I'm at Naples. It all depends on how frequently I can go on the computer there.

Although, I get a feeling that I'll be put to work instead of spoiled. I'm not doubting their abilities to spoil me like my sisters, I just doubt that they'll spoil me too much, as I seem to be the *laziest* member of my family ( Which, by the way, is not true. ), and the last time that I remember going there for summer, outside time was a huge part of the schedule.

Or perhaps it's just me being extra paranoid. Only one way to find out for sure.

Awards
Does it matter that Star Light will probably be your replacement until you get back?

Dexel

Beyond hope
Does it matter that Star Light will probably be your replacement until you get back?
I'm not so easy as to copy to the core. People who truly knew me would see past that guise in a matter of seconds.

So, no. I don't need a replacement if there's still a chance that I can get back on from time to time.

Besides, with replacements, it can get kinda "messy".

Back