• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

artwork needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfranger05

Hey, i dont know if this is the right place to post.. but i am writing a fanfiction, and thought 99% of the characters that i am using are characters from the kingdom hearts titles there are one or two that are original and i was curious if anyone would be interested in doing some art work for the fic.

http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/104456-keyblade-darkness-rising.html

There is the fic... here is the description of the one guy...

Amongst these enemies stood a man of distinction above the others; the man looked human, his face covered in scars, with an unshaven face, and a metal gauntlet covering his left hand, and his body covered in a black trench coat.

Things that i forgot but in my mind i see... he has shoulder length brown hair, and his face, though scar you can tell was once attractive. The trench coat is open and he wields two short swords.

Once again thanks, feel free to PM or post in this thread if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back