• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Artemis Fowl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
I read them all, and I forget about most of what happened, but I remember liking them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I need to read the new book that's come out. Anyone read it? What can you say about it without spoiling it?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's not anywhere near as good as the others. To be honest, the series really went downhill around book three.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, I've read em' all, and I gotta say, the only one I didnt really like was The Opal Deception

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I have also read all the book s and i have to agree with Les, Opal Deception lost me so many times.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I swear there was a thread like this around here.

Yeah, I read these books when I was like 10 or something.

Finished at 'The Eternity Code' as the books just didn't interest me anymore.

Reneeski

afrobutt

Silver Member
Finished at 'The Eternity Code' as the books just didn't interest me anymore.

If anything, read the 5th book. It's worth the shitty romantic relationship between Minerva and Artemis that disappears in the 6th.

J.Seraphim

I have read the first two books. And it's way too complicated for me. I didn't even know what was going on. And they are boring.

M

maxmax21

i read them all its ok but its nothing compared to the alchemyst series secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel

afrobutt

Silver Member
I have read the first two books. And it's way too complicated for me. I didn't even know what was going on. And they are boring.

ugh rite man? i red this stuf and was liek "oh gawd wtf is this i dont undestund any of ths wat the fuk is Earl Grey god this is dum".

if it was moar like kh i mite lik it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back