• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NemesisSP

Awards
1648471353439.png

Decided to try an attempt to draw Sora for the 20th Anniversary. Well, Sora and three other characters, but it ultimately went sideways because I kept feeling that Sora wasn't turning out well. You all might disagree, but I'm not too happy. I guess I at least made the attempt.

These are so good! Seriously, these art pieces look like they came out of a real KH game. You have one heck of a talent for drawing.(y)

And I literally keep coming on and forgetting to respond. I appreciate the very kind words there. I don't know if I am that talented personally, but I do wish to make people happy with my art. So, thanks very much and again, I am sorry to respond so obscenely late.

D

Deleted member 271965

WOW! All of your art is so great! I really like your OCs and how you KH characters! :D

NemesisSP

Awards
WOW! All of your art is so great! I really like your OCs and how you KH characters! :D
1649617659878.png
Thank you, I appreciate you saying so! I hope to draw them more soon.

I got a bit of a headache, but I wanted to draw Sora's KH4 design... It's got a long way to go.

NemesisSP

Awards
I'm back, again, I'm not gonna say for how much longer or if it'll stick, but I did do something interesting.
1660619517864.png

I decided, for funsies, to try seeing if I could restore this storyboard.

1660619660299.png

Ended up before more me than I'd have liked as I wanted it to be more faithful, but considering the quality, I doubt that would have happened, so I just did my best to recreate it while still also giving it details of my own. Included some Nomura like flourishes as well, but over all, it was just something that... was a massive pain in the ass to do, but I feel decent about it.
Except for Stella's hair color, but I think this color works fine. I'd prefer an official piece by Nomura to help with the colors, but that is very unlikely to ever happen.

Still, there's something I did. Hopefully my next thing will come quicker, but I make no promises.

EDIT: A link to my twitter for the sake of having a higher resolution for the picture.

Last edited:

NemesisSP

Awards
1661779535328.png
Just a bit of an updated version of the pic above. It's simply some color corrections and additional shading I also decided to work on another of these storyboards. Here's a bit of sneak peak. The hair is what's making it difficult to get this done with you see.

1661774915003.png

Last edited:

NemesisSP

Awards
Just more attempts to keep this all alive. Not as fond of it as I'd like to be, but I am glad to be done with it.

1662188355045.png1662188327316.png