What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NemesisSP

Reaction score
Awards
1622377310757.png

I have a large soft spot for Ariel and The Little Mermaid. And am not looking forward to Disney messing it up! Ahem

It's pretty good.
Thank you.

Oh that's okay Mr. Nemesis, I forgive you.
Well, thank you for that.

I wish I could draw like this
It is admittedly not as easy it might seem. But thanks for all the likes. It's always good to know my art is appreciated.

Last edited:

Alexxio M.

Reaction score
Awards
any ideas on festive formal wear geared towards Easter for the twilight town gang Including Naminè and Hayner, Pence and Olette

NemesisSP

Reaction score
Awards
any ideas on festive formal wear geared towards Easter for the twilight town gang Including Naminè and Hayner, Pence and Olette
I am thinking of doing festive stuff like that for a majority of characters. I just needed to find the passion to do it. And I think now I've gotten it back.

1624957882724.png
Today will be the day Kingdom Hearts Union X shuts down gameplay functions. And despite all its flaws and frustrating nature as a gacha style game, it still was a major fixture of the franchise since its original browser version back in 2013. So to see it go down, only accessible via a glorified theater mode is certainly a sad sight. Though I am happy that I completed the story before that happens and got to use my medals one last time. It was certainly a trip.

The character I used was based on the main character of my fanfic, though they weren't ever meant to actually be connected in any way, though I did consider it. They even both shared the name Omega. This is obviously not an accurate render of the characters look in the game, nor even what I feel was the best look I could make for the character, but I thought it was fitting to draw these two together since it is going to be the end of gameplay services for the series.

As for Kingdom Hearts X, I truly would like if a proper MMO was built on the foundations of what this game made, expanding on the events, while being much more interactive and going further with the idea of you being a keyblade wielder during the age of fairytales. There's a lot of things to mine out of that setting, even as we're closing a chapter on this part of the franchise.

But, we'll see how it all goes down. I know we all can safely say that KHUx was not the greatest Kingdom Hearts game ever, but it did bring us many memorable characters and story ideas that I look forward to seeing more of in the future! And as for art work of my own, well I'm gonna be doing more soon and an update for my fanfic is will soon happen as well! I hope any who have read it will look forward to it. :)

NemesisSP

Reaction score
Awards
1629173539601.png

Here comes my latest obsession pic. I should really think about using this time to work on my fic...

NemesisSP

Reaction score
Awards
Crap, I realized I never responded to this, sorry. As for festive wear, I actually am interested in doing so. Namely, I am interested in Halloween and Christmas wear, of course, but then I am interested also in other kinds as well. It just hasn't been a priority to me for the past few months, as I didn't have a good schedule, but now I'm rethinking of doing stuff for KH again.

Soldier

Reaction score
Awards
Crap, I realized I never responded to this, sorry. As for festive wear, I actually am interested in doing so. Namely, I am interested in Halloween and Christmas wear, of course, but then I am interested also in other kinds as well. It just hasn't been a priority to me for the past few months, as I didn't have a good schedule, but now I'm rethinking of doing stuff for KH again.
Ah, the disgraced Disney artist returns, good to know.
I suppose I could give you some ideas for the halloween designs of the twilight town gang if you want them, Kingdom hearts hasn't really delved into giving a female party member a witch form, perhaps that could be Olette's form. Hayner or Pence could be a ghoul or a gothic style knight.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6